When Aerri and V are in a long distance relationship and he secretly surprises her when he's back

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

160507 Press Conference BTS 2016 BTS LIVE <화양연화 on stage : epilogue>

tumblr_o6of2vlHf51v6tdvio1_250.gif 

For: ginger1111

Partner: Bangtan's V

Thanks so much for waitin! Enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

"-and that's not the best part!"

Aerri looked up from her notebook at her laptop screen and smirked. "Fell asleep again."

V was lying in bed with his laptop on the pillow facing him. His mouth was slightly open as he softly snored.

"Sweet dreams, V." She blew him a kiss and hung up.

As soon as she took her earphones out, a cup of coffee was set in front of her.

B9lpKIdIgAAvGpY.jpg

"Studying hard?"

Aerri looked up and smiled, "I just talked to my boyfriend. He fell asleep on me, again."

"Ah, time zones are partypoopers."

Aerri laughed and thanked him for the coffee.

"I've been in a long distance relationship once." Hyungwon stared off into the distance.

"You have?"

He turned to her with pursed lips. "Nope."

Aerri scowled at him and he chuckled. "But I'm sure it's a pain in the ."

He put a hand on her shoulder for support. "Just wait a little longer. He'll come back soon."

Aerri nodded and picked up her pen to continue studying. I hope so. 


Aerri pressed the call button for the tenth time. "Still no answer?"

She closed her laptop and picked up her phone to message him.

She waited for hours but didn't get a reply. "What happened to you, V?"


Aerri sulked on her couch as she blankly watched the show that was playing.

Her cousin came out of his bedroom and tsk-ed at her. "Stop watching tv and go do something with your life."

"Do you think his computer and phone broke?"

CYnYdRaWYAAQiNZ.jpg

Hoseok gave her a strange look. "What are you talking about?"

Aerri suddenly slammed her hands on the couch and looked at him, making him jump back.

"What if he's sick?! He doesn't have anyone to care for him!" She sulked again and leaned on the couch.

"Maybe he's busy with finals or...."

Her face expression changed to one of horror as she deeply gasped and whispered, "What if he's-"

"Cheating?"

Aerri threw a pillow at him, making him fall down. "Don't say that!"

"Then what were you thinking?"

"What if he's...in the hospital?"

"You mean dead?"

Aerri threw another pillow at him and kicked his . "Shut up, Hoseok! How can you say that about your friend?"

Hoseok rubbed his sore and laughed on the ground. "I'm joking, Ri. He's probably busy doing his nerdy stuff."

Aerri pouted and prayed that he was okay.


"Where are you taking me? I don't want to go to your stupid dance battles! It's my birthday today. And I have to wait for V's call!"

Hoseok let out a frustrated sigh and continued to pull her on the street.

"Somewhere special! And my dance battles are not stupid."

Aerri rolled her eyes, Whatever. 

They finally stopped walking when they reached a big field of grass with flower petals that were on laid out in a heart pattern.

Hoseok pushed her to the center of the heart. "Stay here."

Before she could ask him any questions, Hoseok ran away.

"Yah! Why are you leaving me here?"

Suddenly, she heard a familiar, deep voice singing the birthday song from behind her.

She gasped and turned around to see V walking toward her while holding a birthday cake. "V..."

V smiled and continued to sing. "Happy birthday, dear Aerri. Happy birthday to you! Whoo!"

He stepped into the heart and stood in front of her. "Make a wish."

Aerri teared up from happiness. "My wish already came true."

"Then can I make a wish instead?"

"What wish?"

"I wish Aerri says yes."

Aerri furrowed her brows, "Yes to what?"

"Let's blow the candles out together."

Aerri blew on it and V put the cake down and clapped his hands while cheering. "You're 25!"

The corner of Aerri's lips hung on her ears as she gave him a bear hug.

"Do you know how worried I was? Why didn't you pick up my calls?"

"To surprise you like this. Tadah!"

Aerri lightly hit his chest as tears ran down her cheeks. "You're bad."

V giggled and wiped her tears. "You're already crying? Then what's going to happen when I do this?"

Aerri tilted her head in confusion.

V fished a small, velvet box out of her pocket and knelt down on one knee. "Hwang Aerri, will you marry me?"

Aerri gasped as her eyes began to water again. "V..."

V smiled and waited for her to make his wish come true. "So?"

Aerri nodded, "Yes..yes. Yes!"

V stood up and Aerri gave him another hug and a big kiss on the lips. "I love you, Aerri."

"I love you too."