(Changed) When Angela curses at Yibo in Chinese

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

e2a826167d962f63c0fbee68307fad36.jpg

tumblr_nrc5exRLgM1r3amfto3_540.gif 

For: SandyCho

Partner: Uniq's Yibo

I changed your scenario, but I hope you still enjoy!

pagebreak1.png

 

Angela was a very impatient person. And she was even more impatient if she didn't drink her morning coffee. Unfortunately, she was in that situation right now. Angela had woke up late, thanks to her snoozing, and rushed out of her apartment without having time to make her coffee. So now she was stuck in a long, never ending line at the local coffee shop nearby.

Angela blew on her bangs when the line moved. This is taking forever. She wanted to kick everyone out of the way but knew that she'd have to leave the shop if she did that. So she tried to stay calm. After waiting for another twenty minutes, she was finally the next in line.

Angela secretly cheered to herself. Now, after this guy orders, I'll be able to drink my coffee. "One Americano please." Angela smiled and prepared to order her drink but stopped when the man in front of her continued. "Can I also get a coffee frappuccino with chocolate syrup? And make that with soy please." Angela groaned. Why is he so specific? 

"And one soy mocha frappuccino, white chocolate latte, and green tea please." Angela rolled her eyes and complained in Chinese, "This guy is unbelievable. What kind of human being orders five drinks for himself?" The man in front of her laughed, making her slightly panic. Did he understand me? He couldn't have. We're in Korea. 

Finally, Angela ordered her iced Americano and waited at the pick up area. She glanced at the man who ordered five drinks. "He's kind of good looking." She quickly turned away when he looked at her. She heard him chuckle and furrowed her brows. Why does he keep on laughing? 

After she got her drink, Angela headed to work. When she arrived, all of her colleagues were standing up as her team manager introduced someone. She raised a brow before quietly hurrying beside her friend. "Who is he?" Her friend whispered back, "He's the new employee from China we've been waiting for."

Angela nodded and tiptoed to get a good look at his face. Angela loudly gasped when she recognized his face from the coffee shop. He's Chinese?! The team manager looked at Angela. "Is something wrong?" Angela quickly shook her head and went back to her normal height.

"Hello eveyone, my name is Wang Yibo." Angela cursed at her herself before lifting her head again to look at him. "Please take good care of me." She gasped when he looked straight into her eyes.

Angela quickly went to her desk. She heard someone setting his things down next to her and gasped, horrified. Yibo smiled at her and put his hand out. "I hope we get along well." Angela nervously smiled and shook his hand. This is a disaster. 

Yibo suddenly leaned in and whispered into her ear, "By the way, those drinks weren't all for me." Angela's ears turned red in embarrassment. He stood up with a smirk. Her eyes widened when she remembered the other thing she said. "He's kind of good looking." 

Yibo gave her a knowing look before winking at her and walking away. Angela ruffled her hair and groaned. This was going to be an interesting year.