When Hara is partnered up with her crush for the singing competition

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nynzhdGCIA1u2troro1_500.jpg

tumblr_nyjujw2ESt1u2troro1_500.jpg

15%2B-%2B1

tumblr_nup862kmJq1qcu83ro1_500.gif 

For: Cheesecake_luhan

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

pagebreak1.png

"Jeon Wonwoo and Lee Hara."

Hara's breath hitched when her teacher called out the team names. For the next two weeks, the whole class was pairing up to compete in the singing competition. The pairs would have to work together everyday, in class and outside of school. They would have to meet up on the weekends and maybe even go over to each other's houses.

And Hara was paired up with Jeon Wonwoo. Her crush.

Hara had fallen for him at the beginning of the semester. His mysterious aura and stoic expression made her wonder who he was. And once she got interested in him, she was hooked.

Hara turned around and made eyes contact with Wonwoo, who was staring at her with a blank expression. She quickly turned back around and held her racing heart. "You're going to die by the end of these two weeks."

After the bell rang, Hara started to pack her bag to go home and take a nice bath to calm herself down. She looked up when she saw a pair of shoes next to her desk. Wonwoo stood there with his hands in his pockets, backpack hanging on his left shoulder.

She could just melt right now.

Hara cleared and tried to avoid his stare. Wonwoo handed her a piece of paper. "Here's my address. Come today by 8." After those few words, Wonwoo walked away, leaving a fazed Hara. 

I'm already going to his house? Hara quietly squealed before rushing home to get ready for her "date".

Five minutes before eight, Hara rang the doorbell to his house. She stared up at the big mansion in awe. "The rumors were true."

The door unlocked and a woman stood at the door with a sweet smile on her face. "You must be Hara. Wonwoo's waiting upstairs."

Hara nodded and looked around the mansion. A big chandelier was hanging right in front of the front door on the high ceiling. Hara's eyes twinkled at all the paintings and prized possessions that were placed as eyecandy all around the first floor.

She felt like a mere peasant in a grand palace.

The lady led her to the spiral staircase that led to the second and third floor. "He's on the second floor. Thrid door to your right." Hara smiled and thanked her before heading up the stairs.

She could already hear music coming from the hallway. The music stopped when Hara knocked on the door. It opened right away. Hara inwardly gasped and almost fainted at the sight of Wonwoo. By the look of it, he just showered and was getting cozy in his white t-shirt and sweats. His hair wasn't gelled up like it usually was and the smell of his shampoo was lingering in the air.

"Come in." Hara squeaked out an "okay" in response before entering his big bedroom.

Wonwoo sat down at his desk and motioned her to sit on the couch next to it. Hara sat down and tried to get rid of the awkwardness.

"Are your parents home?"

Wonwoo kept his eyes on his computer. "No."

"Then who was the woman downstairs?"

"Helper."

Wonwoo was a man of few words, she realized. Hara kept quiet, thinking that she was annoying him. Wonwoo glanced at her and sighed.

He turned toward her, "My parents are always on business trips so Mrs. Hong always stays to make sure I'm taken care of."

Hara realized that he was trying to make her feel better and smiled.

"So, uh, should we get to work?" Hara nodded but didn't move.

Wonwoo chuckled and patted the spot on the couch that was closer to him. "Come on, I don't bite."

Did Wonwoo just smile? Hara hid her smile and moved closer to him.

Many hours of progess passed and they already had the first half of the song done.

"You're amazing. No wonder Mr. Choi always compliments you." Hara blushed at Wonwoo's compliment.

"Who's the one who always wins the mini competitions at school?" Wonwoo rubbed the nape of his neck and laughed.

"How do you come up with these lyrics? It's a love song. Do you....have a girlfriend?" Hara prayed that he would say no.

Wonwoo shook his head. "No." Hara's eyes lit up but quickly dimmed at his confession. "But I do have someone in mind when I write."

"Oh." Hara tried her best not to sulk.

Wonwoo looked at the clock and gasped. "It's already past eleven. I'll walk you home."

The walk to her house was silent but comfortable. They stopped in front of her gate and faced each other. "Thanks for walking me. See you on Monday."

Wonwoo grabbed her wrist before she opened the gate. "Wait, are you free tomorrow?"

Hara turned around. "Tomorrow's Saturday. Are you sure you want to work again tomorrow? We did a lot today."

Wonwoo smirked. "Who said we're working?" Hara raised a brow.

"My friend is holding a party tomorrow and I need a date. Do you want to go with me?" Hara's eyes widened at his question.

Wonwoo looked down at his feet. "It's okay if you don't say-"

"Yes!" Wonwoo's head shot up at her sudden outburst. Hara covered , surprised herself. She meekly smiled and agreed. "I would love to."

Wonwoo's lips curved into a crooked smile. "I'll pick you up at six."

Hara nodded before going inside her house. Is the person on his mind me?

Wonwoo chuckled, thinking back to her outburst, as he crossed the street. He looked at his phone when it started ringing. 

Mingyu. 

Wonwoo picked up with a smile. "She said yes."

Mingyu cheered on the other end of the line. "I told you she'd say yes! It's a good thing that I made it a couple's only party."

Wonwoo couldn't agree more.