(Surprise) When Mark wakes up from a coma and finds out that Hyejoo was only a dream

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

mm.cbb_.jpg

tumblr_nieyow0REF1townovo1_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

For: kiseop4Eva

Partner: GOT7's Mark

pagebreak1.png

 

They were sitting at the beach looking at the sunrise. Mark looked at her hand in his and smiled. I'm so lucky to have you. He squeezed her hand and rested his head on hers that was on his shoulders. "Do you remember the first time we met?" Her voice interrupted his train of thought. He smiled, thinking back to the time when she accidentally spilled her ice cream on his shirt. He was mesmerized by her brown almond eyes and long wavy hair. "Of course I do. It was at this very beach. Why do you ask?" She didn't reply.

Mark looked at her and slightly nudged her. "Hey, is something wrong?" She just smiled but her eyes were full of sadness, making it seem like she was about to cry. "It's time." 

Mark chuckled nervously and turned her around so that she was facing him. "What are you talking about?" He gasped. "Are you pregnant?" She smiled again and shook her head. She looked up into his eyes and lifted her hand to touch his face. "I liked this, you and I. But it's time for you to go." 

Mark was very confused. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't get it, Hyejoo. Why are you acting like this?" A tear slipped down her face. "I've been holding onto you for too long, so I'll let you go now. Bye Mark."

She kissed his forehead for the last time. "Maybe we'll meet again someday."


"He's awake! Call the doctor!"

"Oh my goodness, Mark honey. Do you recognize me?"

"It's a miracle."

Mark slowly opened his eyes and saw white everywhere. Where am I? He realized that he was in the hospital. He looked at his hand and saw another hand in his. Hyejoo?

His smile faded after he saw the person standing next to his bed. Another girl that wasn't his was there, crying and holding his hand. He noticed a bright ring on her right ringer. Then it dawned on him, he was in coma for that past year and the girl next to him was his fiance. 

He was in a coma and he made everything up in his head. He was living a life he made up in his head. Everything was fake, nothing was real.

Hyejoo wasn't real.


Mark's life went back to normal after a couple of days. He hung out with his friends time to time and went on dates with Sena, his fiance. Everything seemed so normal except for the fact that Hyejoo wasn't there. 

He would go to sleep, hoping to see Hyejoo but she never came. Mabybe we'll meet again someday. He thought back to what she had said before he woke up. 

I hope we meet again Hyejoo. I feel so empty without you here by my side.

He looked at his hand and sighed before going to the shower before his date with Sena. He didn't even know what to do anymore. Did he still love Sena?

Whenever he met up with her, he hoped she was Hyejoo. Everytime she held his hand, he longed for Hyejoo's touch. He never kissed Sena anymore, let alone genuinely smile when he was with her.

Three months passed and his feelings hadn't changed. He was still in love with Hyejoo.

Mark was sitting at the bar with his best friend. T had he guys decided to bring him out to have some fun before his wedding next month. In reality, they just wanted to have some fun themselves. Jaebum laughed at Youngjae trying to hit on a girl a few seats away from where they were sitting. 

Mark was just staring at his cup, thinking about his situation. Jaebum tapped his shoulder. "Hey, aren't you going to go and dance? You're usually the first one on the dance floor."

"Actually, I've been meaning to tell you." Mark told Jaebum all about Hyejoo.

Jaebum put his cup down and sighed. "Mark, are you crazy? Stupid? You're really thinking of letting Sena go for a girl you made up in your head?" Mark poured himself another glass. "I mean, I know you've been in a coma for a year and I noticed you were acting a little strange ever since you woke up. But this? This is just ridiculous." 

Mark sighed. "Well what do I do? I'm not even sure if I love Sena anymore." 

Jaebum rubbed his temple. "Look, I don't really know what to say. I mean I don't even think I can say anything in my situation but I'll just say this." Mark looked up at his best friend. "You're about to let go of the girl who you chased for over three years for a girl you made up in your head? Sena's been waiting for you ever you fell into coma. She didn't go to any other man. She waited for you."

Mark drank another shot and got up to leave. "Thanks, Jaebum. I knew you'd say the right thing." He gave a small smile and left the club. At home, he plopped down onto his bed and closed his eyes.

Jaebum's right. I'm in love with Sena and Hyejoo's not real. She's not real.

For the next month, Mark tried his best to make Sena smile and smile around her. He was slowly starting to forget about Hyejoo and was really going back to normal now. It was two weeks before the big wedding and Mark was on his way to get his suit fitted. He stopped at a red light and went over his schedule for the day.

Okay, so after I go to the tailor shop, pick up the cake and go to Jackson's birthday party. And the-

His thoughts were interrupted by a girl walking by on the street. She had long wavy hair that he would recognize anywhere. Hyejoo.

Mark imediately got out of the car and ran after the girl. Cars were honking behind him but he didn't care. When he was just a few feet behind her, he stopped out of breath. Please be you.

"Park Hyejoo." Mark called out and smiled when the girl of his dreams turned around.