When Taehyung gets possessive of Angela in a show they're in together

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for taehyung bts 2017

Related image 

For: ExoticBOICEShidae13

Partner: BTS' Taehyung

Have a nice night!

pagebreak1.png

Taehyung squished his girlfriend in a bearhug when he saw her off the set of New Yangnam Show. 

"We're finally filming together." Taehyung grinned, looking like a teddy bear.

"Tae, I'm excited too but I can't breathe."

Taehyung let go and smiled. "I'm just happy to see you again."

Angela smiled back and agreed before kissing the mole on his nose.

"Angela! It's nice to see you again." Hoseok walked over and hugged her, making Taehyung raise a brow. Since when were they close?

"You too, oppa." Taehyung raised another brow at Angela. Oppa? 

"Angela!" 

Angela turned around and a bright smile lit her face. "Namjoon!" 

"Hi, noona." Jungkook greeted her with a cute nod, making Taehyung's blood boil. He didn't mind that she was close with s. In fact, he was super glad she got along with them but seeing each one of them hug her unleashed something inside of him.

Taehyung pulled Angela away from Jin. "We're starting soon." He shot Jin a glare before walking away, leaving Jin confused.

The filming started with the introduction of the the idol group and actress. Everything was going great until they had to pair up. All the boys raised their hands to be paired up with Angela. 

Taehyung scoffed. Shouldn't it be obvious that I be paired up with her? The game is arm wrestling. Why do they want to go against her anyway? His face fell when she got paired up with Yoongi.

"You'll go too easy on her! We all know that."

Taehyung didn't care. Maybe he would have, maybe not. They don't know him. It was already bad enough that she wasn't sitting next to him. Now she was paired up with his hyung for a game that involved a lot of physical touch. 

Taehyung huffed as he and Jimin watched Jin and Jungkook go up against each other. Everyone cheered when Jungkook won, except for Taehyung who had his hawk eyes on Yoongi who was standing so close to Angela, their shoulders were touching. His eye twitched.

When it was Jimin and Taehyung's turn, Taehyung gripped Jimin's hand so hard, Jimin let out a cry and let Taehyung win. He muttered an apology before going back to his seat. 

He watched carefully as Yoongi and Angela went up to arm wrestle. They're holding each other's hands. That should be me. Me, her boyfriend. 

"I know you're mad you're not with Angela but relax a little. We're on camera." Jimin whispered while covering his mic. Taehyung huffed and kept glaring at each member who made Angela laugh.

Angela then made eye contact with him and smiled. Taehyung cutely smiled, making her giggle. At least I'm the only one that can make her get butterflies. 

For the rest of the hour, Taehyung still glared but tried to calm down. After the shooting ended, Taehyung ran over to Angela and squeezed her again. "Do you know how hard it was watching you interact with the others? Gosh, I didn't think it'd be this hard to control myself."

Angela chuckled and hugged him tight. "You worry too much, Kim Taehyung. I'm yours and only yours."

"And I'm only yours." He kept his arms around her and kissed her. 

Yoongi imitated puking noises in disgust. "Get a room."

"Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend so you don't go after girls who are already taken?"

Angela hit Taehyung's chest as Yoongi's jaw dropped, clearly offended. 

"Don't listen to him, oppa. He's not himself right now."

"He better not be or else he's going to get his kicked back at the dorm." Yoongi mumbled before turning around to get some snacks.

Angela flicked Taehyung's forehead, making him wince and rub it like a kid. "Ow, don't hurt me. I'm already hurting enough."

"And super immature and mean."

Taehyung groaned, "He was holding your hand-"

"-to play a game. You can't arm wrestle without holding the other person's hand."

"He beat you!"

"Because he's stronger?"

"He's the mean one."

Angela gave him a look and he groaned again. "Fine, I'll apologize."

"Good boy." She pet his head and laughed when he frowned. "I'm not a dog."

"Of course not." 

Taehyung's smile fell when she continued. "You will never be as cute as one," she teased.

"Oh yeah? Are you sure about that?"

Angela screamed and ran away as Taehyung chased her while acting cute. "Ew! Get away from me! I should've never said that."