When Eunhye and Jin go star gazing together

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nynf0j7jEF1u4sl2ro2_1280.png

tumblr_nynf0j7jEF1u4sl2ro1_1280.png

[BTS Twitter Update] [26.11.2015] Jin’s tweet  내일 콘서트 기대가 됩니다 후후  I’m excited for tomorrow’s concert hoohoo  cr: @BTS_twt

For: exsuho1004

Partner: Bangtan's Jin

Enjoy! And request again~

pagebreak1.png

Eunhye opened the door to her boyfriend's house. "Oppa! I'm here!"

She set her bag down on the couch and headed upstairs to Jin's room. She frowned when he wasn't inside.

"Maybe he's still in the shower." Eunhye turned around and gasped when she saw his stepbrother at the doorway, smirking at her.

tumblr_nuqeixXQfb1u97jseo1_500.jpg

"Hey, Eunhye."

Eunhye shuddered at the way her name rolled off of his tongue. She avoided his eyes and uncomfortably shifted while looking down at her feet.

Kihyun bitterly chuckled, "You're not even going to say hi to me anymore, huh?"

Eunhye walked over to the door and tried to get past him. "Move." When he didn't, she glared up at him, trying to look as intimidating as possible.

Kihyun smirked and pinched her cheek. "Aw, you're so cute when you're mad."

Eunhye slapped his hand away and looked at him in disgust. Did he really have the guts to touch her after what he did to her last year?

Kihyun scowled at her, "Did you just smack my hand?" He scoffed before glaring at her, his eyes on fire. He took a step closer to her, causing her to step back.

"Do you need me to teach you a lesson again?" Her eyes widened when her back hit the wall. Kihyun put both of his hands on the wall beside her head, blocking her from escaping.

Eunhye's heart raced in fear as he smirked. "I'm sure my dear stepbrother won't mind if we had a little fun." He bent down and leaned in toward her neck.

Eunhye shut her eyes close as her breaths grew rigid. Please, Jin. Come fast. 

Right before Kihyun could attack her neck, he was pulled back and punched to the ground. Eunhye opened her eyes when she heard him groan and tears welled in her eyes when she saw her boyfriend, hair still wet from his shower.

Jin glared at Kihyun before pulling him back up by the collar. "Touch her again and I'll kill you."

Kihyun smirked, "We were just having some fu-" Jin punched his jaw before he could finish his sentence, knocking him unconscious.

Jin scowled at him before turning to his girlfriend. He frowned when he noticed that she was trembling. "It's okay, baby. I'm here now."

Jin wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her small frame as she let her tears soak into his shirt. Eunhye leaned onto his braod shoulders and stayed that way until she was stable again.

Jin carressed her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Let's go out."

Eunhye sniffled. "Right now? But it's late and your hairs still wet. You might catch a cold."

Jin laughed before cupping her face. "You never fail to care for others before yourself, Lee Eunhye. I'll be fine. Come on."

Jin parked the car at the top of a hill with the view of the city. Eunhye stepped out of the car and gasped in awe. "The views amazing!"

Jin smiled when he saw her smiling. He came behind her and wrapped his long arms around her waist, backhugging her. "If this is amazing, you'll be blown away by what you see next."

Eunhye furrowed her brows. "What do you mean?"

"Look up."

Eunhye looked up and gasped when she saw the billions of stars twinkling in the night sky. Jin chuckled at her expression and kissed her temple. "I knew you'd like it."

Jin let go and walked to the back of the car. He opened the trunk and pulled out a thick blanket before spreading it onto the floor.

The two lay under the bright moon, watching the stars in each other's arms. "Eunhye-yah." She hummed in response.

"Don't worry about Kihyun too much." Eunhye grew stiff at the mention of his name. Jin turned her around to look at her in the eyes.

"I won't ever let him touch you ever again. I was there before, today, and will be forever. I'll always be here to protect you." Eunhye searched his eyes and nodded as he reassured her.

Jin tightened his arms around her protectively and kissed her cheek before looking up at the night sky.