When Alya had a crush toward Jungkook for almost 3 years and her bestfriend already told him once every year but he never reacted properly

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o47sn4OaIC1s70o1po1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3y6gunwwv1qagqqso1_250.gif  tumblr_o3y6gunwwv1qagqqso2_250.gif

For: sya_han

Partner: Bts' Jungkook

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png 

Alya woke up to birds chirping outside her window and sat up. She checked her phone and saw a message from her best friend. 

"Dress pretty today!" 

Alya furrowed her brows and quickly replied, "Why?" 

"You know what day it is~" 

"April 12th. There's nothing special about that." Alys shrugged and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Alya walked onto the school grounds and was immediately greeted by Sana.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160225

"I told you to dress pretty today!"

Alya looked down at her attire. She was wearing a flannel, white shirt, black jeans, and converse. "I think this is nice."

Sana rolled her eyes and linked arms with her best friend before pulling her toward the main hall.

"What's today?"

"It's April 12th!"

"And?"

"And~ it's the day you first came here. And the day you first confessed to Jungkook."

Alya frowned, "Don't remind me."

Alya moved to Seoul four years ago. She decided to attend Anyang High School where she met Sana and they clicked right away. She first saw Jungkook in her English class and fell for him as the year went by. Jeon Jungkook was nice, intelligent, and worked hard just like her. It was Sana's idea to confess to him three years ago.

When Alya got rejected, Sana didn't back down and persuaded her to confess again the next year. Sana kept telling him that Alya liked him but he didn't react at all. All he did was stare blankly at them and walk away, or get dragged away by his friends. And this year.....

"We're going to do it again!"

"What?! Sana, I already failed twice. I don't want to get humiliated a third time."

Sana shrugged, "You know what they say: third times a charm." She giggled and dragged Alya into their homeroom while talking about their little plan.

Sana waited till the boys' locker room opened and a red-haired boy walked out with his friends.

He quickly said bye and Sana took this chance to hook her arm around his neck, pulling him down to her height. "Hey, cousin."

Jungkook groaned and wriggled out of her hold. "Stop it." Sana giggled and did it again but kept him at his height. Jungkook rolled his eyes but knew he couldn't do anything to stop her and kept on walking.

"Alya likes you a lot."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat but he kept a stoic expression on his face. "So?" "When are you going to quit being a shy little kid and confess to Alya?" Jungkook's eyes widened and he lost his cool. He pushed her away and stuttered, "I-I don't like her! What are you talking about?"

Sana snickered, "Yeah, tell that to everyone. They'll definitely believe you." She grabbed his shoulder and looked him in the eye. "Look, I'm going to say this again during lunch in front of Alya. You better react properly this time. It's been three years, Jeon Jungkook! Just accept her already." She patted his shoulder and walked away before Jungkook could protest.

Jungkook walked into his classroom and sat down next to his best friend.

tumblr_o61hugkDrQ1ta8ktto1_500.jpg

"Why do you look so down?" Taehyung nudged his arm. Jungkook looked at his friend and showed him a fake smile. "I'm just worried about the chemistry test we have today," he easily lied. He's been doing it for the past three years.

"I understand how you feel, buddy. Just remember what we studied last night and you're good." He ruffled Jungkook's hair.

The teacher walked in and Taehyung looked forward. As soon as he did, Jungkook's smile slipped off his face as he stared at Taehyung. If only you weren't my friend. 


Alya chewed on her nails as she glanced around the cafeteria. "What if he doesn't come?"

"He'll come, don't worry." Sana assured her. He better come. Sana would kill him if he didn't.

Alya suddenly gasped and hid behind Sana and a pillar between two tables. "What are you doing?" Sana looked forward and realized when she saw Jungkook walking toward them.

Sana loudly cleared and acted, "I have something to tell you, Jeon Jungkook." Alya held Sana's shirt as she ducked away from Jungkook in embarrassment. Jungkook stared at his cousin with a cold stare, completely oblivious to Alya's existence behind Sana and telling her to go on.

"Alya likes you. And she has for three years now."

"So?"

"SO?" Sana's jaw dropped and Alya's grip on Sana's shirt tightened.

"So, hurry up and answer so you guys can-"

"I don't like her."

"-finally get together....what?"

Jungkook kept his cold stare on her and repeated his words. "I don't like her. I don't like Alya. I like someone else."

Alya slowly let go of Sana's shirt as her knees wobbled.

"So stop telling me. I don't want to hear it." Jungkook turned to go but Sana grabbed his collar. "You jerk! You told me you liked her three years ago!" Jungkook harshly pushed her arm away. "That was three years ago. I don't feel the same anymore, so tell Alya to stop living in the past. It's annoying, having to pretend like I care about her everyday."

Alya's legs finally gave up on her and she stumbled backwards. "She's annoying, you're annoying, and this whole thing is- Alya..." Jungkook's eyes widened when he finally noticed Alya's presence.

"Sorry for annoying you." With tears in her eyes, Alya walked away. Sana fumed and hit Jungkook on the chest, hard, before running after Alya.

Jungkook went back to the classroom after lunch.

"Man, the day I have a counsel meeting, there's a scene at the cafeteria. Did you hear anything about it?" Taehyung nudged Jungkook's shoulder when the latter didn't respond. Jungkook blinked and looked at Taehyung, puzzled.

Taehyung chuckled, "What's on your mind? You've been zoning out the whole day." Jungkook shrugged it off as nothing.

Taehyung leaned on his arm, propping it on the desk, and his lips. "Anyways, I'm planning on finally confessing to Alya today. Do you think she'll accept it?"

Jungkook's heart dropped but he hid it with a smile. "She'll definitely accept."

Taehyung grinned at him and patted his shoulder. "You're the best, Jungkook. Oh yeah, how'd you know that she likes raspberry filled dark chocolates?" 

Because I got those for her three years ago. 

Jungkook shrugged, "I asked Sana." 

But I never got to give it to her, because of you, Taehyung.

He watched as Taehyung giddily jumped up and down in his chair while giggling and a bitter smile formed on his lips. 

I broke her heart. I hope you can heal it for me, hyung. She needs someone to make her happy again. I really hope that person is you.

If you don't, I'll regret today for the rest of my life.