When Jungkook shares all of his feelings about another girl to Ann

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o93lsaKwZc1tk7ffbo1_540.jpg

16%2B-%2B1 

For: yeyeyee

Partner: Bts' Jungkook

Here you go! I hope you like it.

pagebreak1.png

Ann waited inside Kookie Kafe in the corner where she and her two best friends always hung out. The door opened, ringing the bell on top, and Ann waved at one of her best friends.

Jungkook gave her a small smile as he made his way toward her. 

Ann frowned, "Why do you look so down?" Jungkook sat down in front of her and sighed. "Come on," she nudged him. "You know you can tell me anything."

"You didn't call Linny, did you?" 

tumblr_o7w7kdtKsq1v109pio2_500.jpg

"No, I was just about to-"

"Don't." 

Ann furrowed her eyebrows. "Did something happen between you too?" She didn't want her best friends fighting over anything. Whenever something happened, she became the mediator between the two, not that they ever fought.

"Do you remember what I told you a week ago?"

A week ago? A week ago... Jungkook tells her so many things that Ann usually has a hard time remembering. But she remembered this one fast.

"You like Linny."

Jungkook lightly blushed and smiled like a little boy, making Ann's heart drop. "Yeah, about that. I've been trying to tell her but she's so naive! I throw so many signs at her but she still doesn't get it."

He leaned in, "So I was wondering if you could help me?"

Ann masked her frown with a small grin. "How? I'll do whatever you want."

"Can you just...I don't know. Ask her?"

"Ask her what?"

"What she thinks about me."

"Okay. I will." Jungkook's face lit up. "Really? Thanks, Ann. You're the best!" He ruffled her hair. Ann whined and swatted his hand away. 

Jungkook took out his phone and giggled as he checked his SNS. Ann took this time to look at him. He looks so happy when he talks about Linny, she sighed. He'll never see me like she sees her.


Jungkook walked with his hands together. Ann looked at him and snickered. Jungkook shot her a look, "What?" Ann shrugged, "You look so nervous."

"Me? Nervous? Psh." Ann gave him a look and he sighed, "Fine I am nervous. How could I not be? You're about to go talk to Linny." Ann touched his arm. "Don't worry, everything will be-"

Ann stopped in her tracks and held Jungkook back. "Why did we stop?" Jungkook looked forward and his face darkened as his jaw tightened.

Linny was waiting at the park like she said she would when Ann asked her where she was. But she had another person with her. Another boy. And she was hugging the boy.

CmA48YHWYAEEP7e.jpg:orig

Is that what she meant when she needed to tell me something? I thought she was going to say that she liked Jungkook back...

Ann warily looked at Jungkook. "Jungkook...."

"Maybe they're not...maybe they're just friend...maybe-" He stopped talking when the boy kissed her forehead. Jungkook lost strength in his legs and stumbled back. "Jungkook!" Ann caught him before he could fall and help him up.

Jungkook's face looked so crestfallen, Ann didn't know what to do.

"I-I'm going to go."

Jungkook walked away. Ann heavily sighed and looked at Linny and her boyfriend one more time before she ran after Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" Ann caught his arm and turned him around. She gasped when she saw his glossy eyes. "A-Are you cr-"

Jungkook quickly turned around to hide his tears and wiped them away. "I'm fine."

Ann's heart broke at the sight. She gently touched his arm and comforted him as he leaned against the stone wall that hid them from the new couple. Ann held him and whispered that he'll be okay as he covered his face with his hands.

"I'll always be here whenever you need me. You know that, right?"

And I'll always stay by your side. No matter what happens.