When Jinae believes in mermaids but Jin doesn't so they end up arguing over it

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for jin bts 2016

Image result for bts jin 2016 gif

For: heavenlyvoice

Partner: BTS' Jin

Thanks for reading!

 

Jin opened his mouth as Jinae fed him with the unusually big spoon. He struggled to close his mouth as ice cream dripped down the corners of his mouth. "Haw do you fish dish in your maw?"

Jinae giggled and wiped the mint ice cream off his face. "What?"

Jin finally swallowed and sighed. "How do you fit that in your mouth?"

Jinae shrugged and ate a spoonful of ice cream. "There's no limit to how much I eat when it comes to ice cream."

He shook his head, "You're not human."

"Mm, maybe because I'm a mermaid."

Jin scoffed, "Mermaids aren't real."

Jinae dropped the spoon in the ice cream carton and gawked at him. "What did you just say?"

"Mermaids aren't real. Wha-" Jin froze when he saw her turning red with anger. "Honey, wait, don’t get mad.”

He reached his hand out to touch her knee but she kicked it away, leaving him baffled. “Are you really going to do this?”

“Hmph,” Jinae turned her back from him and kept on eating the ice cream.

Jin scoffed. “You’re acting like a child.” He folded his arms and sat there, quietly complaining about her to himself when he started craving for the taste of the mint chocolate chip ice cream.

He leaned forward, hovering his chin over her shoulder, and stared at the ice cream as he gulped down his saliva. Right when she put the spoon down, he snatched the tub of ice cream out of her hands.

“Hey!” When she turned around, Jin was already running down the hallway to the kitchen. “Give it back, you mermaid skeptic!”

Jin hugged the ice cream and turned around. “Not until you agree to not be mad.”

“How can I when you don’t believe in mermaids? They’re clearly real. One of them saved me when I almost drowned in the ocean!”

Jin rolled his eyes, “It was probably a lifeguard and you were hallucinating.”

Jinae glared at him. “Now you’re acting like a kid. Give it back!”

Jin stuck his tongue out at her before running around the dining table and out to the hallway.

“Jin!” Jinae ran full speed and jumped on his back, making him double over and fall. Jinae grabbed the ice cream tub before it fell on the ground and kicked Jin’s before running to the living room giggling.

Jin groaned and yelled after her, “Yah!” He got up from the ground and chased her. When he got to the living room, she was sitting down on the couch, eating ice cream peacefully as if nothing happened.

Jin chuckled and shook his head before sitting down next to her. “We’re idiots.”

“And mermaids are real.”

Jin rolled his eyes but didn’t fight back. Instead, he opened his mouth. “Feed me.”