(Tweaked) When famous hallyu idols Jungkook and Angela appear on a radio show together after their relationship is publicized

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nzyrarNBHd1tmsnbco1_500.png

tumblr_o3yb2lXuhR1v755rwo5_r5_400.gif  tumblr_o3yb2lXuhR1v755rwo4_r2_400.gif

tumblr_o3yb2lXuhR1v755rwo7_r2_400.gif  tumblr_o3yb2lXuhR1v755rwo3_r2_400.gif 

For: ExoticBOICEShidae13

Partner: Bts' Jung kook

Enjoy!!

pagebreak1.png

Angela hummed as she walked toward the radio station for Sukira Kiss the Radio. A hand abruptly came swooping down and held her hand. Angela gasped and tried to pull away but the person held on tighter. Her tense shoulders relaxed when she saw Jungkook smiling down at her but she continued to pull away. "What if someone sees?"

Jungkook shrugged and pulled her closer to him before smirking. "Everyone knows about us now. What better way is there to show off my beautiful girlfriend to the world than doing this?"

Angela whined and hit his arm but couldn't resist smiling and stopped pulling away. They walked inside the radio station, hand in hand, and greeted the staff members who cooed at their young love. "You guys look so good together!" "Congratulations!"

They humbly thanked them and walked to their seats. Sukira Kiss the Radio was recording a special for its 500th broadcast and invited the top hallyu stars of 2016. Coincidentally, Angela and Jungkook were both invited to appear on the show.

"Good afternoon everyone! This is Ryeowook back with Sukira Kiss the Radio with two very special guests today. Please introduce yourselves."

"Hello, everyone. I'm Jungkook from BTS."

"And I'm Angela from Lovelyz!"

Ryeowook cheered, "Wow, I can't believe the top stars are here with me today. I don't know what to do," he joked. Jungkook shyly laughed, "No, sunbae. We're honored to appear on Sukira's 500th broadcast."

After talking about past events and their current schedules, Ryeowook brought up the obvious topic that all the viewers were waiting for. "Do you want to switch seats? I feel awkward sitting in between you two lovers." Angela blushed and shook her head, "It's okay, sunbae. You don't have to feel awkward!"

During a five minute break of commercials, Jungkook got up from his seat and walked to the other side and sat down next to Angela. "I miss you." Jungkook cooed and leaned on her shoulder.

Angela laughed, "You're sitting right across me!" He pouted and looked up at her with puppy eyes. "Across is too far. I like it right here next to you." He smiled and hugged her waist.

They both turned their heads when they hears someone clearing his throat. Angela meekly smiled and pushed Jungkook off of her. "Sorry, sunbae." Ryeowook scowled at them and shoved his curled fingers in their face. "What are you going to do about this. Stop bragging that you're in love and get ready." He shuddered and looked away.

The couple snickered before putting their headphones back on to continue the broadcast. "Now it's time for the next corner. We're going to answer calls and questions from fans. Are you guys ready?" "Yes!"

"Alright, here is the first call. Hello! Shin Minah-shi?" The girl on the other end of the line screamed in joy, making the three of them laugh.

"I'm such a big fan of Jungkook and I love Lovelyz too! I'm so happy for you guys I can't even-" She mumbled as she continued to spazz.

Ryeowook chuckled, "Is there something you want to ask them, Minah-shi?"

"Yes! How did you two meet?"

Angela looked at Jungkook and smiled. "Our comebacks kept on colliding and we kept bumping into each other in the halls backstage. We only said hello then but gradually got closer when we became MCs for Music Bank. And as we kept spending time together," Jungkook looked into Angela's eyes, "We realized how well we fit together."

Ryeowook narrowed his eyes at them playfully and in jealousy. "I wish something like that happened to me! Don't you, Minah-shi?" Minah agreed and fangirled, speaking incoherent words. "Well it was nice talking to you! We'll send you the prize right away." They said goodbye to Minah and moved on to the next call.

As soon as the line changed, "Angela Lee !"

Everyone fell silent in shock as Angela's face paled.

The girl on the other line huffed and ranted on, "Why do you like her Jungkook oppa? She's so rude! Didn't you hear about her controversy at the End of the Year Awards? And she's so ugly! She's all plastic! Angela Lee is a fake bi-"

The call abruptly ended, thanks to the staff controlling the line. Angela's mouth went dry as her mind went blank. She didn't even notice that she grabbed Jungkook's hand right when the call started.

Jungkook looked at her and squeezed her hand. Her face was as pale as her white shirt. Ryeowook awkwardly moved on to the next call. For the rest of the broadcast, Jungkook held her hand under the table and affectionately rubbed the back of her hand.

The show ended without any more disturbances. Angela tried to stand up but her legs failed her and she sat back down. Jungkook's hands quickly went to her shoulders to hold her up. "Are you alright? Let's go." Angela absentmindedly nodded and followed Jungkook out of the building.

The manager drove them to a secluded area and stepped out of the car.

Jungkook turned Angela to face him and searched her eyes. "Angela, look at me." She looked up with teary eyes, stinging his chest.

"Come here." He caressed her hair and held her in his arms. Angela's shoulders started to shake as she let her tears fall onto his shoulders.

"Don't think about what the girl mentioned earlier. It's all the past, and you know it wasn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why does everyone hate me?"

Jungkook slightly pulled away to look at her. "Don't say that. What does that make me? What about all your fans? You, Angela Lee, are perfect just the way you are. We're celebtrities and people will always misinterpret our facial expressions and actions. That doesn't mean that you did anything wrong. You're doing a good job right now."

He wiped her tears and cupped her face. "Don't listen to the antis out there. They don't matter. Don't let them get to your mind. I'll protect you from them."

Angela nodded and pouted, "I'm so lucky to have you." Jungkook smiled and hugged her. "I'm lucky to have you, Angela. I love you."

"I love you too." Angela mumbled into his shirt and held him tighter.