(Surprise) When Jungkook leaves for America and promises to come back

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Jeon-Jungkook-BTS-jungkook-bts-39270714-

wpid-1.gif

For: Taekookislove

Partner: Bangtan Boys' Jungkook

Thanks for waiting~

pagebreak1.png

"Achoo!" 

"Bless you."

"Bless you?" 

Myra turned to Jungkook and chuckled, "My bad. That's what they say in America when someone sneezes."

Jungkook nodded with his mouth open. "Bless you," he murmured before diverting his attention to the tv screen again.

Myra came to Korea as an exchange student two years ago and clicked with Jungkook right away. 

Months later, their friendship turned into something more and they were stuck in the stage between friendship and romantic relationship. They both were completely infatuated with each other but were too afraid to admit it.

Thus, they were stuck as being "friends" in a some relationship. 

"Hey," Jungkook suddenly spoke up without looking away from the screen. 

"Yeah?"

"I'm moving to America."

"WHAT?" The popcorn bowl Myra was holding flew up in the air.

Jungkook frowned when a popcorn hit his head and landed on his clothes.

"You're kidding."

"Nope." Jungkook snickered and casually took a popcorn out of her hair.

Myra blinked at him. "Stop pranking me and say you're kidding."

"I'm not."

Myra still didn't believe him. Was this a way of making her confess to him? To make her say that she likes him so don't leave?

No, Jungkook isn't that clever. 

A frown decorated her face as her eyes saddened. "When?"

"Three days from now."

Myra's heart sunk at the news. That's so soon.

"My mom got her dream job at Google but it's in New York."

Myra's lower lip trembled as she tried to hold back her tears. She had just successfully begged her mom to let her stay for college and now the person she was staying for was leaving.

Jungkook shifted in his seat to face her and cupped her face. 

"Aye, my Myra is such a crybaby. I'm going to come back soon, I promise."

She looked down at her hands and Jungkook chuckled and squished her cheeks.

"You'll wait for me, right?"

Myra's heart thumped. "W-What?"

Jungkook stared straight into her eyes and smiled. "Wait for me, Myra. You better not date any other guys while I'm gone."

Myra's mouth hung open in shock. Did he just confess to me? 

Jungkook patted her cheeks once before turning back to the tv screen.

Myra shut and pursed her lips and tried to finish watching the show while her cheeks burned.


Myra bit her lip and unlocked her phone. She hesitated to call him and decided to text him instead.

"Have a safe flight."

She stared holes into her phone until he messaged her back ten seconds later.

"I will. Thanks."

She sighed and set her phone down on her lap. She picked it right back up when her phone chimed.

"Wait for me. I'll come back soon."

Her heart fluttered again as she read the message over and over. 

I will. I'll wait.


Myra sniffled as she walked down the subway station after her afternoon class at Yonsei University. 

She took out her earphones to concentrate studying for her history final the next day. She opened her crash course book and highlighted the key terms as she waited for her train to arrive.

Her nose tickled again as she sniffled. 

"Achoo!"

"Bless you."

"Thank you-"

Myra blinked in surprise. Did I hear wrong?

The voice sounded way too familiar for it to be real.

Her nose tickled again and she frowned as she felt another sneeze coming.

"Achoo!"

"Bless you."

"Thank-"

Myra turned around and gasped. "J-Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled and her heart fluttered.

"Long time no see, Myra." He said in fluent English.

Her jaw dropped. Over the past two years, Jungkook grew taller and got more built. His hair was dyed burgundy and his style changed as well. Instead of wearing a cardigan and blue jeans, he was wearing ripped black jeans, a white t-shirt, and timberlands.

"Jungkook..."  Was all she could mutter. 

He smirked, "I kept my promise. Did you?"

Myra tilted her head in confusion. What promise- Oh. 

"Actually-"

"You're dating someone?" His eyes widened in disappointment. 

"No! But there's this one boy who keeps following me around campus."

Jungkook went into overprotective mode as he scanned the area. "That punk. Is he here?"

"He's-"

"Myra noona!"

"There he is," she lowered her head to hide. 

Jungkook protectively pushed her behind him as the younger boy approached them.

CZzHaL-UcAA7Pge.jpg:large

"Noona!" Dino jumped past Jungkook and smiled at her. "Hi, noona."

Myra uncomfortably smiled back. "Hey, Chan."

Dino's eyes trailed to Jungkook and he blinked at him. "Who are you?"

Jungkook cleared his throat and put his arm around Myra. "I'm her boyfriend."

Both Myra and Dino gawked at him. 

"Her boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend?"

Jungkook curtly nodded and pulled her closer, making her gasp and blush. "Yes, so I would like it if you leave her alone."

Dino pouted, "Sorry, noona. I didn't know you had a boyfriend. See you tomorrow."

He sulked and walked away.

Myra quickly pushed away from Jungkook. "What are you doing?"

Jungkook innocently blinked at her. "What?"

"You're lying."

"Mo I'm not." He put his arm around her again and smiled.

"You waited for me, and that means you accepted my confession. And since you accepted my confession, you're my girl from now on and I have to protect you."

Myra felt butterflies tickle her stomach when he said "my girl."

"O-Okay," she shyly looked away from him, making him chuckle at her cuteness.

"Are you going home?" 

She nodded. "I'll walk you. Let's go."