(Surprise) When Saeyoung goes to the annual basketball tournament for Taeyong

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o5yvwmLxUr1ucp6xjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5yr7oYTpx1ucismco1_250.gif tumblr_o5yr7oYTpx1ucismco2_250.gif

For: lolexotics

Partner: NCT's Taeyong

Enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

Saeyoung stood up and cheered when Taeyong shot another three-pointer.

It was the annual SM Academy basketball tournament where teams signed up to compete for the winning trophy. And Saeyoung was here to cheer for her crush, Taeyong, who was looking fine tonight.

Taeyong was wearing a red bandana around his brown hair that matched his red jersey would lift up occasionally when he jumped to get the ball, unconvering his defined abs that made Saeyoung scream. 

But Saeyoung knew that Taeyong couldn't hear her. She was just another girl on the bleachers, cheering for the school's best basketball player, who also had a girlfriend.

11811287_982002438487009_296425855494220

Saeyoung's eyes trailed over to Taeyong's one year girlfriend and scoffed. Krystal was on her phone with an unamused expression. 

Saeyoung rolled her eyes and continued to cheer for Taeyong. She didn't understand why he was with her.

Yes, she was pretty and had a bombass bod but she always bossed Taeyong around and never came to his games. 

This was the first, and she wasn't even cheering for him. Can't she at least pay attention?

Saeyoung got rid of such negative thoughts and focused on screaming Taeyong's name. 

The game was tied, 64 to 64, and there were only 2 minutes left on the clock. The coach called time and the two teams huddled around their coaches. 

"Alright, Jaehyun, you go block Kai and Taeil, screen Lay." 

They nodded in determination as sweat ran down their foreheads. 

"Taeyong. When Taeil screens Lay, go past Baekhyun and-"

"Get the ball from Sehun," Taeyong finished. 

The coah smirked and clapped his shoulder. "That's my boy. Now go get them."

Taeyong put his hand out in the middle and the others followed. "One, two, three, NCT!"

Saeyoung swooned as Taeyong went back on the court. She prayed that they would win, just to see Taeyong's thousand watt smile. 

The game started again and Saeyoung screamed her lungs out. 

Taeyong's keen eyes scanned the others and he realized that Sehun was in a different spot then before. He was switched with Lay. We have to change the plan.

Jaehyun blocked Kai and Taeil screened Lay, as they were told, but Sehun didn't have the ball. Chanyeol did.

Taeyong ran across the court and jumped to slam the ball out of Chanyeol's hands as he jumped to shoot it to score the winning point. But Taeyong miscalculated the jump and ended up ramming his ear on Chanyeol's shoulder.

He hissed and fell onto the floor, crawled into fetal position, as he held his throbbing ear. 

Chanyeol dropped the ball and bent down to check if he was okay. All the players crowded around them as the crowd grew silent. 

Saeyoung dropped her banner. Is he okay? 

Her eyes trailed to Krystal who was still on her phone, not even caring to look up and check if her boyfriend is okay. Saeyoung fumed and stomped over to where she was sitting. 

"Hey! Don't you care about your boyfriend? He's hurt! You should at least pretend to be worried instead of gluing your eyes to your phone," she said through gritted teeth.

Krystal rolled her eyes and muttered, "Stupid fan."

Saeyoung scoffed, "I may be a stupid fan but just know that I can take Taeyong anytime. He'd leave you easily for a more caring, affectionate girlfriend who doesn't control him."

Krystal stood up, towering over Saeyoung, "What did you say?"

Saeyoung let out a tiny squeak when she realized how small she was compared to Krystal. 

"I'm warning you, Krystal. Treat him better, or I will."

Saeyoung spun on her heel and went back to her seat. She sat down and touched her chest. What the hell, Saeyoung. Where'd you get all that courage from? 

Taeyong, thankfully, was up and running again. His ear was red but he shook it off and continued to play. 

He swiftly ran past the other players the players with the ball in his hands. There was ten seconds on the clock. 

He jumped and shot as the time counted down. The buzzer went off right when the ball went through the hoop. The crowd went wild. 

Taeyong's eyes widened. He yelled, "Yes!" and jumped up and down. NCT ran over to him and ruffled his hair and hugged him.

Saeyoung jumped up from her seat and cheered. Her smile disappeared when she saw Taeyong scanning the crowd. Who is he looking for-

Her heart fell when he ran up the bleachers, past Saeyoung, to Krystal, picking her up and spinning her around. Krystal laughed and held his neck as he set her down and kissed her.

Saeyoung's hold on the banner tightened as her lips trembled. She looked away to stop her heart from breaking further. 

I'm so stupid. Krystal's his girlfriend, not me. He's always going to run to her. He's never going to see me. 

Saeyoung grabbed her bag and walked down the bleachers. As she was about to exit, someone called her name.

“ 160604 Dream Concert | © hyunduckoo ”

Jaehyun came running up to her with a big smile on his face, showing off his adorable dimples. 

"You came!" 

Saeyoung smiled, "Yeah." She remembered him telling her to after chemistry. I actually came for Taeyong...but he doesn't have to know that.

Jaehyun breathed out a chuckle as he grinned, "I guess you're my good luck charm. We finally beat Exo."

Good luck charm? Saeyoung's heart fluttered at his words.

"The teams going out to celebrate. You wanna come?"

Saeyoung looked behind him and her face fell when she saw Taeyong and Krystal exiting on the other side. "Will Taeyong be there?"

"No, he's probably going somewhere with Krystal. He always does that."

"Oh....okay. Yeah, I'll come."

"Great! Let's go," he grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the car.