When Taehyung tries his best to befriend the loner, Christine

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Related image

Image result for taehyung bts 2017 gif 

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Taehyung

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

The halls grew loud with whispers as Christine walked in.

"I heard she with another one last night."

"Oh my god. She's disgusting. I wouldn't do it even if I was starving."

"Well she doesn't have anyone else to love her, if that even counts as love."

Christine raised the volume of her music and walked out without turning around. She always kept her head facing straight forward.

She didn't hear as the whispers of malice turned into coos as the new student walked in after her.

"Gosh, the heavens have blessed our school by sending him here."

Taehyung politely smiled at the group of girls and fastened his pace when he thought they would attack any second. 

He walked to the back of the school where the bleachers surrounded a green grass field. He was still getting used to the place. 

It was lunch break and Taehyung didn't have anywhere to go. He was offered a seat at the "cool kids'" table two days ago but he rejected the offer.

Taehyung kept walking without a destination in mind when he spotted a caterpillar on the ground next to the field where students were playing a game of soccer. He bent down and smiled softly before carefully leaning closer. He was about to pick it up when a white blur crossed his vision. 

He fell on his as the soccer ball bounced off of the bleachers and rolled to his side. 

"Are you okay?"

The words went in and out Taehyung's ears as he stared in horror at the flat caterpiller with its guts bursting out of its tiny body. It took a minute for him to find strength in his legs to pick himself up. 

Taehyung picked the ball up as the students' asked for it back. He kicked it without much effort, his mind still on the innocent caterpillar, and the ball flew across the whole court past most of the students who were gawking in awe. 

"Hey, do you play?"

Image result for yuto pentagon 2017

A boy with jet black hair and shark-like features jogged over with the ball in his hands. "Tryouts are next week and that kick was awesome."

Taehyung ignored the boy. His eyes were fixated on the greenish brown stain that colored the whites of the ball.

"You'd make a great addition to the team. Do you want to try out?"

Taehyung didn't answer again, his attention on a hooded figure at the back of the field, next to a tree. The person was sitting alone.

The boy turned around and scoffed. "Don't mind her. She's always alone. You know, I heard she has with old men for money. Gross, right?" The boy laughed but Taehyung's face showed no sign of laughter as his eyebrows creased. He tried to get a better look at the girl when the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

"Damn, we should go. But let me know if you're trying out or not." The shark boy clapped his shoulder and ran to the halls with his friends.

Taehyung waited for the girl to get up but she didn't. He started across the field but figured that he shouldn't be late in his second week of school and left.


Related image

Taehyung walked past the lunch table with the popular kids who hollered at him. "The offers still open, man!"

Taehyung ignored their calls and walked straight to the field. 

As expected, the girl was sitting alone.

Christine heard footsteps from behind and raised the volume of her music.

"Hi." Taehyung spoke louder when she didn't answer. "My name's Taehyung."

He bit his lip when she was quiet. This is harder than I thought.

He frowned when she put the hood of her sweater on and scooted away. But her cold attitude didn't chase him away. 

Taehyung plopped down next to her, leaving some space in between them to give her space. "Do you always sit here during lunch? Oh, you don't have food. Do you want some of mine?"

Christine huffed and tugged her earphones out. If she raised the volume more, her ears would burst. 

"Yes, I do and no, I don't want any of your stupid lunch."

Taehyung looked down at his peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a slight pout rested on his lips. "My mom made it for me."

"Great, you have a mom. Thanks for sharing. Can you leave now?"

Christine waited for him to get up but he didn't. She turned around. Taehyung noticed and grinned at her.

She shut her eyes and pulled her hood off, annoyed by his naive nature.

Taehyung blinked as a soft gasp left his parted lips. She had hazel brown eyes with freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. Her hair was cut to a bob, barely touching her boney shoulders. Her eyebrows were a darker shade of brown, contrasting with the color of her fair skin and soft pink lips. 

She was unique but beautiful. A kind of beautiful Taehyung has never seen before.

"Look. Who sent you? Jongin? Sehun? Chanyeol? Well, go along and tell them to find something better to do with their lives. I don't need them sending a loser-"

The word "loser" caught his attention, making his lower lip jut out.

"-to bother me. I'm perfectly miserable already."

"I am not a loser. I was invited to sit with them three days ago."

She rolled her eyes. "That's great. Then why don't you run along back to them?"

Taehyung lowered his eyes at her sarcastic tone. He didn't have to add the last comment. He didn't even want to be associated with them.

"But I rejected the offer. I don't like them." 

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Let me stay here."

"Why?"

"I don't like them, and you look like you need a friend."

She scoffed. Taehyung quickly added, "And I need one too. But I don't want to be with them. You're the only one I want to be friends with."

"But you literally have the entire schoolto befriend.

"I don't like them. I like you."

Christine gulped and looked away from his big, sincere eyes. He was a stranger but he sure made her heart warm. 

"The bell just rang. You should go."

 

​​​​​​​"What about you?"

She shut her lips. Taehyung got comfortable in the spot next to her, scooting a bit closer, and finally opened his lunch.

"I didn't want to skip any classes but I'm staying if you're here."

"Why?"

"Because." He looked at her eyes and smiled. "I like you."

Christine went soft again. She didn't like that this strange boy had that effect on her but his smile melted her heart.

"And I trust you, not what the others say."

They sat in silence until he asked, "So can you be my friend?"

Christine looked back and quickly turned away when she was met with his smile again. Her eyes softened before hardening again. Taehyung took her silence as a "yes" and scooted closer to her, closing the gap. 

"Here, have some. My mom makes the best PB and J sandwiches. It's simple but the best, you know?"

He put the sandwich up to but she backed away. "Oh, come on. One bite. You won't regret it."

Christine slowly took bite, only to make him smile again. "It's good, right?"

She nodded and lowered her eyes when he looked at her. Taehyung grinned and took a bite before at its taste. "I'll tell her to pack two tomorrow," he said with a "V" stuck in the air, making her smile. She didn't know who he was or if she could trust him but she liked him too.