When Christine winked at Jonghyun because her friends dared her to

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o3g1mrdqIk1rjgw6yo4_500.jpg

tumblr_o30zxa3s8Z1r54tyro1_400.gif  tumblr_o30zxa3s8Z1r54tyro2_400.gif

tumblr_o30zxa3s8Z1r54tyro3_400.gif  tumblr_o30zxa3s8Z1r54tyro4_400.gif

tumblr_o30zxa3s8Z1r54tyro5_400.gif  tumblr_o30zxa3s8Z1r54tyro6_400.gif

For: summerdust

Partner: Shinee's Jonghyun

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

20140624_kfashionista_jessica_krystal13. 

tumblr_o0qmdt4nrh1s2575lo3_500.jpg

"WHOO! This is amazing!" Jessica held her bottle of beer in the air as she swayed her hips to the beat.

"We're in Lucifer!"

"We are!" Christine clinked her bottle of beer with Krystal's as they grinded to the music.

After dancing to a few more songs, the group of college girls walked off the dance floor to get more drinks.

Amber scanned the room and nudged Krystal. "Look over there."

Krystal looked across the room at a booth where a group of boys were drinking and chatting. She raised her brow in interest as she whistled. "They're so hot."

Jessica peered over, "They look like elites. They're probably all stuck-up and snobby mama boys."

"Elites? Even better." Amber smirked as she took a shot of tequila.

Krystal bit her lip as she eyed a boy with plump lips and messy brown hair.

CXMjiZeUEAEnFsz.jpg

"Why don't we use our magic to make them buy us some drinks?"

Jessica smirked, "And maybe a hotel room upstairs."

Amber stopped them before they could head over. "You guys always flirt. We should make Christine do it this time!"

Christine choked on her new beer and sputtered, "M-ME?"

Amber nodded. Krystal clapped her hands. "That's a great idea! Come on, Christine. We're in Lucifer, the hottest club in Gangnam. We can't leave without having some fun."

"And taking some risks." Jessica added.

Christine bit her lip in thought and shied away. "I don't know guys..."

"Come on! I've never seen you leave a night club with a guy before. This is your chance! They're filthy rich and you're freaking gorgeous!" Krystal persuaded her.

Christine looked at her friends and sighed, "Fine."

The three of them squealed. "Alright. Go wink at him." Jessica pointed at a boy with blonde hair at the center of the booth.

Christine gulped and backed away. "Actually guys-"

"Just do it!" Amber pushed her forward.

Christine looked at the booth and sighed. Just this once. 

Christine walked around the dance floor and stood near the booth with a bottle of beer in her hand.

She tried to look as seductive as possible as the other three stood near by to watch.

Right when she lifted her drink to take a sip, the blonde boy looked at her. Right now. 

Christine her lips and winked at him. The boy smirked and nodded his head at her before drinking his beer.

Christine's face flushed. Why is he so attractive? 

She hurriedly walked away to her friends who were squealing. "You did it! Now go talk to him so they can buy us drinks."

Christine frowned and made a face of disgust. "No! Winking is all I'm doing." She walked onto the dance floor to dance the weird feeling in her stomach away.

A while later, someone came behind her and grinded against her. Thinking it was one of her friends, Christine kept on dancing. Suddenly, the person's hand landed on her hips and trailed down to her thighs. Christine spun around in shock. "Jessi...ca?"

She was standing face to face with the blonde boy she winked at earlier. He had the same, flirty smirk on his face as he grabbed her waist to attach it to his.

"Not quite," he chuckled in a low voice that made her legs go weak. "Jonghyun."

"C-Christine."

Jonghyun smirked again and leaned close to whisper in her ear. "I saw what you did earlier. Was that not an invite?"

Christine blushed and leaned away. "N-No, my friends just dare me to-"

"Well I'd like to invite you then," he stepped closer so that their forehead were touching. "To my place tonight. What do you think?"

Christine gulped as her eyes widened. Jonghyun stepped back and laughed, causing Christine to blush again. His laugh was even more wonderful.

"I'm joking. I don't do things like that, I'm sorry if I scared you. But my name really is Jonghyun, and I would really like to take you out sometime."

Christine's tense shoulders relaxed a bit. "I'd like that too."

The four friends left the night club after midnight.

"Who's up for round two?!" Jessica yelled out loud.

Krystal blocked and struggled to keep her steady. "I'm going to take her home. See you guys on Monday!"

The two left, leaving Christine with Amber.

Amber nudged her, "Anything happen tonight?"

Christine's cheeks reddened. "No..."

Amber smirked, "I saw everything dude. If I were you, I would've just let him take me to his house and," she made a roar-sound with her hands in front of her like claws.

Christine blushed harder, making Amber laugh. "You better tell us how the date goes. And thank us! See? Having some fun isn't that bad."

Amber wrapped her arm around her shoulder and pulled her toward their shared dorm.