When Mino catches Hyeji making out with another guy

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

img_9612.jpg

tvz8ynw.gif 

For: JokerGirl143

Partner: Winner's Mino

Thanks for waiting! 

pagebreak1.png

Mino stood and watched as his girlfriend of two years kissed another guy.

She was wearing a short, tight dress and his hands were all over her.

Mino was suspicious when she grew distant from him but he never expected to see this.

How could she full on kiss another man right in front of their apartment complex?

Mino clenched his fist until his knuckles turned white. "What the is going on."

The two stopped each other's faces and looked at him. Mino's eye twitched when Hyeji merely smirked at him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Hyeji wrapped her arms around the guy and leaned her head on his chest while looking at Mino. "Kissing my boyfriend. What else?"

Mino's eyes hardened, "What?" He gritted his teeth as his eyes trailed to her arms around the other man.

"Don't you know? My Wonho was in the army serving the country like the good man he is and I got lonely. But now he's back." 

Wonho? Where have I- Mino's face hardened at the thought of Hyeji's ex-boyfriend.

Mino met Hyeji when she was crying by herself one night at the park. Her boyfriend broke up with her and he comforted her.

Wonho was his ex-boyfriend and Mino was her boyfriend. Now it was the other way around.

"Do you really think I liked you? Mino, dear. You're rich. You were the perfect catch, and now I'm throwing you away."

Hyeji made an effort to keep the nasty smirk on her face.

"So you're saying that you used me?" Mino's voice was hoarse.

Hyeji shrugged, "Your words, not mine."

Hyeji let go of Wonho's waist and held his arm. "Anyway, it was nice playing with me, Song Mino."

She tugged Wonho along and walked away.

Mino stared at the spot where she just was as tears threatened to slip down his tan cheeks.

As soon as they were behind the building, Hyeji let go of Wonho's arm and fell to her knees.

"Hyeji!" Wonho bent down and held her shoulders. He softened when she started to cry. "You should just tell him-"

"And make him worry? I don't want to hurt him like that. I'm dying, Wonho."

Wonho squeezed her shoulders. "And doing this isn't hurting him?"

Hyeji looked away and wiped her wiped. "Whatever. It's already over."

She wiggled out of his grasp and struggled to stand up. Wonho tried to help her but she refused. 

"Thanks, Wonho. It was nice seeing you again. You should go back to Minji now. And tell her thanks for letting me kiss you."

Hyeji gave him a small smile before walking back to the hospital.