When girls keep flirting with Wonwoo in front of Sujin

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o2wx2b78H81v6cofko1_250.jpg  tumblr_o2wx2b78H81v6cofko2_250.jpg

tumblr_o098tnL3v51ui50cso2_250.gif  tumblr_o098tnL3v51ui50cso1_250.gif 

For: exoticsonespirit

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Sujin's eye twitched as she watched the lower classmen girls of Pledia University clinging onto Wonwoo, her boyfriend.

She understood why girls flocked over him everytime they went to their weekly club meetings. Wonwoo was one of the most popular, not to mention good-looking, juniors at the university and Sujin was lucky to have caught his attention last year.

What irked her was the fact that Wonwoo did nothing to stop them. Nothing. Nada. 

Sujin crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend as he smiled and nodded at what the sophomore girls were saying. Wonwoo made eyes contact with her. He smiled and looked away, continuing his conversation with the clingy girls. He clearly missed the annoyed look on her face.

Was he playing with her or was he just that naive to understand that the girls were flirting with them?

Sujin glared daggers at him and huffed, Two can play this game. 

Wonwoo grabbed a cup of grape soda, Sujin's favorite, and walked through the house to search for her. He excused himself past some seniors and made his way into the kitchen.

Wonwoo's face lit up when he saw her sitting on the couch but frowned when he realized that she was sitting with S.coups, the owner of the house and the president of the club.

Sujin laughed and hit his arm, slightly leaning towards the older boy. Wonwoo gripped onto the red cup, almost crushing it, as he gritted his teeth. Sujin glanced back at Wonwoo and smirked, Bingo. She laughed louder at a joke S.coups said before-

"Ah!" S.coups screamed and jumped up from the couch with grape soda soaking his white shirt.

Sujin gasped, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine but..." S.coups' gaze trailed to Wonwoo who had an empty cup in his hand. He innocently gawked at the older boy. "I-I'm sorry, hyung. I wasn't watching where I was going and-"

S.coups chuckled, "It's alright. I have a ton of white shirts upstairs anyways. I'm going to clean up. I'll be right back."

As soon as S.coups left the room, Sujin smacked Wonwoo's back. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You did that on purpose!"

Wonwoo gawked at her. "Purpose? ME?" He scoffed before pursing his lips. "You're right. I did it on purpose."

Sujin smacked his back again. "Why do you keep hitting me?! I should be the angry one. My girlfriend was flirting with my closest hyung right in front of my face!"

Sujin scoffed, "Says the one who kept flirting with the sophomores just one hour ago. I never knew you had a thing for younger girls. Why don't you just be their boyfriend instead of mine?!"

Wonwoo grabbed her wrist before she could leave him. "Is this about Eunmi and Jisoo?" He chuckled and rubbed the back of Sujin's hands. "They're just my juniors. You know how I want to treat all my juniors well."

Sujin huffed, "I know. But they were obviously flirting with you in front of me and you didn't do anything so stop them."

Wonwoo smiled as Sujin pouted. "I didn't know. Next time, I'll make sure to tell them that I already have a girl I love who I would never let go of for anyone else."

Sujin beamed up at him. "I love you too." Wonwoo leaned down to kiss her and Sujin tiptoed to meet him in the middle.