When Risa decided to break up with D.O because he was too controlling

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_static_a8zmb8erbhss4gkk0kcgok0oc.

tumblr_nmxr2hEMef1ut7zsdo1_500.gif 

For: -criesofmelancholy

Partner: Exo's D.O

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

"Where are you going?"

"You're going out again?"

"Let's go downtown. We haven't seen my family in a while."

"What? No, you can't go see your brother."

"Why are you flirting with him?"

"I made plans to rock climb this weekend for the both of us. You love rock climbing."

Risa hated it.

Not only did she hate rock climbing, but all the acitivites they ever did.

It was always about D.O. He always met his friends and brought Risa along to see his family almost every week.

He always accused her of flirting for just making eye contact with a stranger.

He always made plans for the both of them but flipped out when she did, saying that he hated the activity or had no time.

He always accused her and blamed her for something he did wrong.

On the other hand, Risa always followed D.O.

She hasn't seen her family in three months. She never met up with her friends. She was always wrong in his eyes.

And she wondered everyday, did he even love her?

Risa packed her suitcase and lugged it down the stairs. She looked back at the house and sighed. "We made a lot of memories here...but now..."

Risa blinked her tears away and rolled her suitcase to the front door.

The door unlocked and opened, revealing her boyfriend of three years.

D.O looked at the suitcase and raised a brow, "Going somewhere? Without telling me? No, you can't go."

He grabbed her suitcase and brought it back inside. This time, Risa stopped him. "Stop. You can't control me anymore."

D.O looked back in surprise. This was the first time she refused to listen to him.

"Control? You think I'm controlling you? Honey, it's because I love you. I always take you rock climbing and hiking because you love it! I take you to see my family because they love you and you love them."

"No." Risa snatched the suitcase out of his hands. "You love rock climbing and hiking. You love going to see your family. You love spending time with your friends. What about me? Do I not have a family? Do I not have friends? Favorite activities?"

Risa looked at him with watery eyes. "I have a life too, D.O. And I would like to live that life. But with you? I can't. You always tie me down. I can't live like that anymore. I can't live with you anymore."

D.O's eyebrows furrowed as his face grew red with anger. "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm leaving you." She took their promise ring off and gave it back to him before grabbing her suitcase and walking to the front door.

"No you aren't. Come back here!"

Risa screamed when D.O jumped her from behind. She stumbled forward but manage to catch her fall.

"You're not leaving. You can't. I love you, Risa."

D.O grabbed her arms and tried to pull her back. She refused and tried to make him let go.

D.O looked back at her with big eyes. "Why can't you just listen?!" He raised his hand in the air.

Risa gasped and flinched. D.O stopped before he could hit her. His eyes were wide in shock.

He looked at Risa and hated the look of fear in her eyes. He hated himself for almost hitting her. How could he?

Risa wriggled out of his grasp and fled out the door before he could catch her again.

D.O staggered backwards and looked at his hand. How could he?