When Jae and Jaehyun travel to another country to celebrate their anniversary and he proposes

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o33yu1gAJ61t8sz1po5_540.png

 tumblr_nq69rkAkGC1t8sz1po1_540.gif

For: minnie34

Partner: NCT's Jaehyun

Sorry for the long wait!

pagebreak1.png

Jae beamed up at her boyfriend of three years as he fed her a piece of the baguette they bought five minutes ago.

"I could eat this every morning." Jaehyun moaned as he put some in his mouth.

Jae giggled and tightened her hold on his arm as they walked the streets of the city of love: Paris.

They had come to celebrate their three year anniversary.

Jae suggested a simple trip to their hometown near the beach but Jaehyun suggested that they come here.

Being the son to one of Korea's most successful companies had it's perks.

Jaehyun booked and planned the whole trip, letting Jae travel with a care-free attitude.

She needed some time off from her studies and this trip was the perfect getaway.

Especially because it was with her loving boyfriend.

"Why don't we go to the Eiffel Tower today?"

Jae nodded, "At night! We can look at the city lights from up there."

Jaehyun pinched her nose and looked at her with adoration. "Anything you want."

The sun set and the stars were starting to come out.

Jae showered and wore her best dress for their fancy dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Jaehyun opened her door as she put on her heels. "Ready?"

Jae stood up and nodded.

Jaehyun looked at her shoes and frowned, "Your feet are going to hurt walking around in those."

Jae looked down at her four-inch heels. "It's okay. I'm used to walking in them. Let's go before someone else takes our spot."

They rode the elevator up to the restaurant and Jae marveled at the view. "This is amazing."

Jaehyun agreed and pulled her chair out for her.

They looked over the menu and Jae bit her lip as she saw the prices. Why is everything so expensive here? 

"Jae." "Huh? Yeah?" Jaehyun chuckled at her cute reaction.

"I ordered the steak and lobster, your favorite."

Jae almost fainted when she saw the price but put a smile on her face. "Thanks."

The food came and they heppily ate as they talked about what they should do the next day.

For dessert, they ordered green tea ice cream and enjoyed it while looking over the city of Paris.

"I would never get tired of this view if I lived here. I have officially fallen for the city of love."

Jaehyun chuckled, "Do you want to live here? With me?"

Jae nodded but slowly looked at him as he finished his second question. "What?"

"Do you want to live with me here?"

Jae opened but couldn't form proper words.

"My dad is building his company in Paris and wants me to take it over. And I want you to stay here with me, Jaehwa."

Jae's mouth dropped at his words. Live here with him? And leave everything behind in Korea? 

"I know this is sudden, but we've been dating for three years now and I made my decision. Kim Jaehwa, I am completely head over heels for you and I want you to stay by my side forever. I love you, with all my heart, Jaehwa. Will you marry me?"

Jae's eyes were watery. Jaehyun took out a velvet box from his jacket and opened it while he got down on his knees. "Will you be my wife?"

All thoughts of Korea were pushed back. Jae nodded as tears fell down her cheeks.

She bent down and embraced him in a tight hug.

Jaehyun smiled and chuckled as she kept on murmuring "Yes."

Jaehyun put the diamond ring on her left hand. "And about your studies-"

Jae facepalmed herself, "Oh shoot. What do I do about my school?"

"You can finish them here. I already enrolled you into one of the top universities here. Or if you want, you can finish your studies in Kore-"

"No," Jae hugged him again. "I want to stay here with you. I'll just have to learn some French before I start."

They stood up and made their way back to the ground.

Jae lost her balance and stumbled forward. Jaeyun caught her arm, "Woah. You okay?"

Jae nodded but in reality, her feet were in pain.

Jaehyun made her sit down and took her shoes off. He winced at the red and swollen skin.

"That's it. Get on my back." Jae's eyes widened. "What?"

He took off his blazer and tied it around her waist to cover her legs.

"You're my wife now and it's my job to protect you. I don't want you going through any pain while I'm next to you."

He crouched down and Jae softened. She went on his back and he stood up.

"Wow, my wife is as light as a feather!" Jaehyun spun around.

Jae yelped and grabbed onto his shoulder, lightly hitting his back. "We're going to fall!"

Jaehyun laughed and stopped before walking back to the hotel.