When Yoomi found out that Mark was her secret admirer

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_n3rvmrvDhz1todnsao1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_n3fsavjOtd1tpsazyo1_500.png

 

HKh-Z9UFEk4.jpg

 

tumblr_n8ta4t5AIO1t4u75fo6_500.gif

 

tumblr_inline_nfu8rauGqc1qjo64k.gif

 

tumblr_n9azkntfvZ1qkc652o1_250.gif

 

For: YoomiPark

Partner: Got7's Mark

 

pagebreak1.png

 

“Mommy!” Yoomi rushed into her the room with the apron still wrapped around her and spatula in her hand. “Yes, honey?” She entered the playroom to see her four year old daughter sitting criss crossed on the floor. “Mommy, can you play with me?” Yoonjung sweetly smiled up at her mommy with gleaming eyes. Yoomi caressed her hair.

 

“Sorry sweetie but mommy has to make dinner.” Yoonjung’s smile vanished and a frown appeared on her face. “Buy I want to play with mommy right now.” She pouted. Yoomi gave her a motherly smile before picking up one of the dolls next to the playhouse. “But you already have Yugyeom to play with you.”

Character-Doll-Yugyeom1.jpgl_p0036789322.jpgl_p0036789168.jpg

 

She picked up the dolls next to it. “Bambam and Jr are here to play with you too!” Yoomi held the silver haired doll next to her daughter’s ankle. “Yoonjung, let’s play!” She set the spatula down and put the blonde haired one on her daughter’s shoulder. “Yeah, Yoonjung! So don’t be so sad.” Yoomi talked in a deeper voice and glanced at her daughter.

 

To her relief, Yoonjung finally plastered on a small smile and let out a giggle before grabbing the toys and playing with them. Satisfied, Yoomi hurried back to the kitchen to finish the cream seafood pasta she was preparing for her family. After she was done, Yoomi went over to the playroom to see Yoonjung enjoying herself and playing tea party with the dolls. Yoomi smiled and headed over to her daughter to tell her that dinner was ready. At the dinner table, Yoomi checked the clock on the wall. 6:43? He should be here by now. Just when she was about to call her husband, Yoonjung asked her a spontaneous question that surprised Yoomi.

 

“Mommy? How did you and daddy meet?” Yoonjung stared up at her with big round eyes, anticipating her mommy’s answer. Yoomi laughed at the question. “Mm, you see honey. Daddy and I first met when we were about your age. But we didn’t know each other until high school.” Her daughter gave her look of confusion. “How does that make sense mommy?” Yoomi chuckled and replied, “It’s a long story, honey.” And soon, she was going down memory lane. She smiled fondly at the memories as they slowly came back to her.


“I’m going to be late!” A 17-year old girl ran out of the house with a muffin in her hand. She ran to the bustop and was relieved to see that it had not left without her. She stepped out of the bus and walked onto the campus. “Yoomi!” She turned around at the sound of her best friend. “Hey JB!” JB took the muffin out of her hand and took a big bite out of it. “Thanks!” He ran away to his class before Yoomi could hit him. Yoomi shook her head and sighed at her childish friend and headed to class.

Yoomi and JB were walking home together after school. “Math is so hard these days! I’m failing the class.” Yoomi whined and flailed her arms around. JB laughed at her. “It’s okay, it’s not like you’re majoring in math.” Yoomi pouted. “I know but I still need at least a C to graduate!” JB ruffled her hair. “Everything is going to be okay. Things always work out, most of the time.” Yoomi didn’t believe him. “You’re all words, no action. Hmph!” She huffed at him and entered the gate to her house. “See you tomorrow!” She raised her hand and waved at him without bothering to turn around.

Yoomi was greeted by a mess when she opened the front door. Wrappers, tissues, and clothes were dumped everywhere. She sighed. “JACKSON!” She heard rushed footsteps from the second floor. A boy wearing a snapback scrambled down the stairs. “Yoomi!” He pulled her into a hug. “Ugh, Jackson, I can’t breathe.” Jackson quickly let her go with a wide grin. “I was waiting for you!” Yoomi raised an eyebrow at him and pointed to the mess. “This is your doing, huh?” Jackson looked at the disaster and meekly laughed with a hand at the back of his neck. “Maybe?” Yoomi rolled her eyes. “This better be all gone by the time I’m done with my homework.” He straightened up and saluted her. “Yes sir!”

The truth was that there were three boys living in her home. Three boys and one girl. No one knew, and she planned on not telling anyone. Not even JB, because, well, they weren’t human. As much as she wanted them to be, they were dolls that came to life. Yoomi’s mother, who was currently in Japan with her husband, gave three dolls to Yoomi when she turned four years old and Yoomi has kept them ever since. She played with them, talked to them, and always made sure to keep them safe inside her home.

What she didn’t know was that they would turn into humans on her seventeenth birthday. She will never forget the morning of April 16th when she opened her eyes to see a handsome stranger sleeping next to her on her bed. And ever since that day, she felt butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw him. The boy who was always either reading or sleeping in the comfort of his room or the backyard.

Yoomi knew that she shouldn’t fall for any of them, for they are bound to turn into dolls as time passed by. That’s what she thought, at least. She never bothered to ask them anything that topic because she was afraid to hear the answer. And now she lived with three handsome and fun boys who helped her, pampered her, and made every day a little different with the surprises they had in store for her.

Yoomi walked up the stairs and was welcomed by Youngjae who took off his headphones to greet her. “Going to do your homework?” Yoomi nodded. “Good luck.” Before Youngjae could walk down the stairs, Yoomi grabbed his arm. “Yeah?” Yoomi looked at him with puppy eyes and pleaded. “Can you please tutor me with math? I’m kind of failing right now.” Youngjae let out a good-natured laugh and nodded. “Sure, let me just go get some water.” She beamed at him before heading to her room to get ready.

Next to her bedroom, another door was slightly open. Yoomi quietly crept and peeked inside to see Mark on his bed, reading a book he started that day. She couldn’t help but keep staring at him and his handsome features. Before she could hide, Mark looked up and met eyes with her. She gasped and ran inside her bedroom and closed the door. She leaned against it and put her hand on her rapidly beating heart. Yoomi scolded herself for embarrassing herself in front of him again. Yoomi then changed into comfortable clothes and went to her desk to see a single white gardenia flower on top of her textbooks. *Another one?* Yoomi picked it up and placed it in the vase, already full of gardenia flowers, next to the window.

Someone knocked on the door as Yoomi took out her notebook and pencil case. “Come in.” Youngjae opened the door and poked his head inside. “Ready to study?” Yoomi nodded and beckoned him inside. Yoomi tried her best to listen to Youngjae’s words as he talked about derivatives but she couldn’t keep her mind off of the gardenia flower. “Yoomi?” Yoomi slightly jumped from her seat and looked at Youngjae. “Yeah?” Youngjae just stared at her. “I asked if you knew how to solve number 13.” Yoomi awkwardly laughed and apologized. She tried to concentrate as time passed but couldn’t. Well you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. “You keep on staring off at the window. Is something out there? Or are you staring at something else?” Youngjae questioned her absence of mind and nodded toward the vase of gardenia flowers. “Guilty.” Youngjae shook his head. “What’s so special about those?” Yoomi blinked at him. “So it’s not you?” Youngjae blinked. “No? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Yoomi furrowed her eyebrows. *Well, it’s not Youngjae. He never lies.* She looked back at the flowers and wondered who the owner of those secret deliveries were.

Every day for the past two weeks, whenever she came home, Yoomi found a gardenia flower placed on her desk without a note or anything. The mysterious person never left a trace. It was like she had a secret admirer in the house. Yoomi’s heart fluttered at the thought of the admirer, having a glint of hope of him being the boy she fell for that one morning.

It was a day before her birthday. Yoomi was walking home with JB while talking about her birthday. “So can I come over tomorrow?” Yoomi stopped in her tracks, surprised by his sudden suggestion. “Tomorrow?” JB nodded. “Yeah, so we can have a mini celebration just by ourselves.” Yoomi thought back to the three male dolls-turned-into-humans living in her house. Even if she tried telling JB, he’d just call her crazy and kick them out of her only-females-allowed home. “Uh, I’m actually busy tomorrow. I have…...errands to take care of.”

JB raise a brow at her. “On a Saturday? Come on, take a break and let’s have some fun. And cake.” She panicked and tried to think of all the excuses she could. After sputtering out nonsense, she quickly ended the conversation with the talk of cramps. “I started my period today so I’m going to have major cramps tomorrow. Bye!” She rushed into the house, leaving JB dumbfounded by her excuse. He then scrunched up his face before muttering, “Too much information, Yoomi.” He shuddered before he started toward the direction of his house.

Yoomi sighed in relief of avoiding JB’s sudden self-invitation to her house and went upstairs to her room. Not much to her surprise, she saw the same gardenia flower placed at the same spot on her desk. She smiled and put it in her vase. *Maybe it’s Jackson?* Before she could go bother Jackson for an answer, she noticed a figure below in the backyard from her window. Curious, Yoomi headed downstairs and walked past the kitchen to the backyard. She’s never really been out to the backyard just because she never found time to and never found a reason to. Yoomi opened the screen door and stepped outside. The person in the backyard was none other than Mark. She watched as he watered the plants and softly talked to the flowers. She then realized the fifty percent chance that the secret admirer could be Mark. Mark, her crush who was nothing but a doll come to life because of a spell.

Mark watered the peonies and sweet peas while humming a soft tune. He was feeling extra happy today because it was the day before Yoomi’s birthday, which also meant that he would finally be human. Dolls like him turn human once their owner turns eighteen and they are still in one piece. As long as they don’t cause any trouble in the human world, and as long as they don’t have a special relationship with any human. Mark smiled at the thought and moved on to water the gardenia flowers.

Yoomi gasped when she saw the gardenia flowers, identical to the ones in her room, in her backyard. She soon connected everything and realized that it was Mark all along. Mark was her secret admirer. Yoomi ran towards Mark and hugged his broad back, arms wrapped around his torso. Shocked, Mark dropped the water can. Tears of joy were starting to form as she kept her hold tight on him. Before she could confess her feelings for him, he harshly unwrapped her from his body and walked away without a word.

Stunned, Yoomi stood still for a few seconds before realizing what she had just done. She probably ruined their perfectly good relationship because of a rush of emotions. Then, she grew confused at the fact that Mark hadn’t hugged her back. Was he not the one behind the gardenia flower deliveries? Yoomi trudged back up to her room without looking to see if Mark’s bedroom door was open. Feeling too embarrassed, she buried herself in her bed. “Why are you so stupid? He doesn’t like you. He’s a doll, they can’t love.”

The next morning, Yoomi felt horrible because of the event from the day before. She checked her phone and saw a happy birthday text from JB. She didn’t bother replying and headed downstairs in hopes to cheer up her mood. Once she entered the kitchen, she realized that no one was home. “Great, they don’t even know that it’s my birthday.” Yoomi muttered and sighed before heading to the fridge. On the fridge, she saw a pink paper that read: Happy Birthday Yoomi! Are you ready for a small adventure? Follow the petals in the living room. Good luck!

Yoomi finally smiled and went straight to the living room. There was a circle of white petals with a single gardenia flower in the middle. She beamed and picked it up. “A gardenia.” Yoomi’s heart fluttered at the image of Mark watering the flowers in the backyard from the day before. Blushing, she walked along the pure white petals that led to the backyard. She opened the door and continued along the path made for her. Yoomi kept her head low to hide her red face until she reached the end. She carefully lifted her head and let out a small gasp at the sight in front of her. There was a white table set with a feast of breakfast sprawled out. And next to it was the one and only, Mark Tuan, dressed in all white, holding a bouquet of white gardenia flowers.

 

He took a step toward her, causing her heart to beat rapidly against her ribcage. When he was right in front of her, he smiled and handed her the bouquet. “Happy Birthday Park Yoomi.” She blushed a pink color before giving him a small smile. Was this really happening? “I’m really sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to be so harsh. The thing is, we aren't allowed to develop any feelings towards a human, let alone be in a realtionship with them until the owner's eighteenth birthday. I was afraid that I would make a mistake and confess to you right then and there and ruin my chance of staying a human forever. But I’ve been in love with you ever since you kissed me, saying I was your favorite, when you were four years old.” Yoomi gasped and looked at him who was staring right back into her eyes. “And I will keep loving you, today, tomorrow, and everyday for the rest of my life. I know this is sudden but I didn’t want to miss my chance, and I just couldn’t hold it in any longer. Today marks the first day of my living as a human. So, Park Yoomi, will you accept my feelings and be my girlfriend?”

 

Yoomi smiled and did not hesitate to say yes. Mark smiled showing his teeth and held her hand. “I promise, I won’t ever leave you. And I won’t ever let you down.” He leaned in to kiss her soft lips. She gladly accepted and smiled into her first kiss with her first love.


Yoojung pulled on her mommy’s sleeve to get her attention again. Yoomi blinked and looked at her daughter who was waiting for an answer. She grinned. “Long story, short. Mommy coincidentally met daddy when she was very young and we stayed with each other ever since.” Yoonjung beamed at her response. “Will I ever meet someone like daddy?” Yoomi pinched her nose and ruffled her hair. “Of course you will! And you will have a happily ever after.” Yoonjung giggled and gasped when she heard the front door unlock. “Daddy’s home!” Her daughter got up from her seat and ran out of the dining room. Yoomi got up as well and headed to her husband. Mark put down his bag and crouched down as Yoonjung ran into his arms. Lifting her up, he planted a sweet kiss on her cheek. “How’s my little princess?” Yoonjung giggled. “Mommy told me that I will meet someone like daddy one day!” He turned to his wife who laughed. Mark smiled before walking to kiss Yoomi’s lips. “How was work?”

Mark set Yoonjung down and took off his jacket. “Tiring, but I finally got the book done and sent it to my editor.” Yoomi set his jacket down on the couch and turned to give him a big hug. “Congratulations! It’s going to be a hit like the rest.” Mark thanked her and returned the hug. He let go and rubbed his belly. “I’m hungry.”

“That’s why I made your favorite cream seafood pasta. Come on.” Mark followed her, holding Yoonjung’s hand in his. “What did I do in my past life to deserve such a wonderful wife?” Mark sat down and his lips at the sight of the pasta. “I don’t know, but I do know that you were a cheesy boy in love in this one.” Mark grinned like a little boy. “And I still am.” Yoomi rolled her eyes and smiled. She looked at her daughter who was now on her husband’s lap, shrieking with laughter because of his tickles. And I don’t know what I did in my past life to deserve such a wonderful husband and family.