When Jaesoo was new to the school and Wonho and his friends became her first friends

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

ScKSuyZ.jpg

tumblr_inline_o3uct2Cn1h1r9nsbd_500.gif

For: KpopLoverLella

Partner: Monsta X's Wonho

Thanks you for reading!

pagebreak1.png

"Are you ready for your first day of school? Oh gosh, I'm so proud of you! I feel tears coming out."

Jaesoo rolled her eyes. "Mom, you're making it sound like I'm in kindergarten. I'll be fine. It's just a new school."

Her mother held her face and frowned, "And a completely different neighborhood. Make friends, okay?"

Jaesoo shrugged back and opened the door. "I will. See you at home, bye." She waved, closed the door, and walked onto the campus. 

As soon as she set foot onto the school grounds, something hard hit her head from behind.

"Ow," she rubbed her head.

"I'm so sorry!" She turned around to see a boy with white-blonde hair holding a basketball. 

CT1ZZshW4AApTJ8.png

She gave him a weak smile, "It's okay. Mistakes happen." Jaesoo slightly bowed and was about to walk away when the boy blocked her way. 

He put the basketball on the ground in between his legs and grabbed her head. Jaesoo gasped, "Hey-"

"Are you sure you're okay? Oh my gosh, what if you got a concussion? I'm so sorry!" He looked all around her head to make sure she wasn't hurt while messing her hair up in the process. 

"I'm really okay." Jaesoo kept assuring him but he couldn't hear her over his loud voice.

Suddenly, his hands left her head. "Sorry about Minhyuk. He's very....caring. He hates seeing people get hurt."

Jaesoo looked up at the sweet, calm voice and her heart fluttered. The boy had blonde hair, big brown eyes, and pale skin. He looked like a character from a movie, almost like Edward from Twilight. She would believe it if someone told her that he was a vampire. 

He was just that handsome.

"I-It's okay. It was just a basketball, anway."

Wonho tilted his head and gazed at her. Jaesoo looked away from his intimidating eyes and crossed her feet. 

"I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"I just transferred from Anyang High School."

The boy nodded in understanding. "Well, nice to meet you..."

"J-Jaesoo."

He smiled, "J-Jaesoo. I'm Wonho." Jaesoo's eyes widened as she internally scolded herself. Did he just copy my stutter? That's so embarassing!

"And this," Wonho put an arm around Minhyuk's shoulder. "Is my good friend Minhyuk. He's smart and apparently has bad aim."

Minhyuk sheepishly smiled. "Hello."

Jaesoo got a closer look at Minhyuk and thought she was dreaming. Were all boys in Gangnam this handsome? If so, she didn't mind moving at all.

"Hey, do you want to eat lunch with us? We've been friends since freshmen year. It'll be nice to have a new face around."

Jaesoo's heart thumped as Wonho smiled at her. "S-Sure."

He smirked, Cute. "Then I'll see you later, J-Jaesoo."


Jaesoo walked out of her homeroom and looked around the halls. "How am I supposed to know where they are?"

"J-Jaesoo?"

Jaesoo turned around and gasped when she saw another handsome boy walking up to her. 

f28fe7c1c3be87bdd0ac8eb9beec19ed.jpg

He smiled and held his hand out. "Wonho hyung told me to come get you. He was right when he said you were cute."

Jaesoo's cheeks blushed pink. "W-What?"

He smirked, "You do stutter a lot. It's cute."

Her cheeks burned even more as he led her to the bleachers outside.

Six boys in the school uniform were sitting around the bleachers under some shade.

"Uh? Is that her?" Kihyun asked.

Wonho turned around and smiled. He waved her over.

"Everyone, this is Jaesoo. Jaesoo, meet Monsta X."

Jaesoo furrowed her brows. "Monster X?"

I.M shook his head while humming. "Monsta X."

"It's just the name that Jooheon over here came up for us a while ago." Wonho pointed to a boy with small eyes and adorable dimples who saluted to her.

Jaesoo softly smiled back. She met all the members of Monsta X and ended up sitting between Wonho and Shownu.

"Why aren't you eating?" Shownu looked at her while chewing his sandwich.

"I didn't pack anything and I don't have any money."

As soon as she finished her sentence, seven arms shot toward her, all holding different things.

"Eat some of mine!"

"Do you want some chips?"

"Here, you can have some."

Jaesoo blinked, feeling overwhelmed, and timidly shied away. "It's okay. I can wait until after school ends.

The boys shrugged and continued playing around and eating. Wonho glanced at her and frowned. 

The bell soon rang and Jaesoo excused herself first saying that she had to go to the bathroom. But it was really just because she couldn't handle all of the attention anymore. Seven handsome, nice guys giving you all their attention? That wasn't something she got everyday.

The boys slowly walked back to their classrooms.

"She was cute! You were right, Wonho hyung," I.M chimed as he skipped next to Kihyun.

Kihyun nodded and nughed Wonho's shoulder. "She is. I wonder if she likes us."

Wonho stopped walking and glared at all of them. 

"It doesn't matter if she likes you guys or not. I saw her first."

Minhyuk whined from the back. "No you didn't. I did!"

"But you hit her with a ball."

Minhyuk pouted and stepped out of the conversation. 

Wonho smirked, "I call her, so you all back off."


Jaesoo walked out of the school gates and gasped when Wonho stepped in front of her.

Wonho smiled, making her heart melt. "You said you'd eat after school right?"

Jaesoo nodded. Wonho pursed his lips, "Mm, but you don't have any money."

"Oh, right! Gosh, I'm so stupid."

Wonho chuckled, "I'll buy you food. Is ddukbokki okay?"

Jaesoo didn't process what he said until after they were walking down the street. Jaesoo looked down and blushed when she realized that they were holding hands.

Wonho glanced at her and smirked before squeezing her hand and walking across the street.