When Hyerin volunteers to help at a concert held in Seoul, hoping that Mark will notice her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

b1de0c580c9b663e09f6cddc794bcf1d.jpg

tumblr_inline_o67lo6CPVz1t621ay_500.gif

For: taexmyeon

Partner: NCT U's Mark

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

It was three am in the morning and Hyerin still wasn't asleep. She held her phone above her as she watched videos of the SM Rookies performing at SMTOWN Concert in Seoul. She fangirled under her blankets when Mark started rapping.

"He's so cute!" She thrashed her legs around. She was about to click on another video when a new one caught her eye. She clicked on it and smiled when Mark appeared.

"Hello everyone! SM Rookies will be holding a concert in Seoul on July 3rd at Coex Mall. We hope to see you there!" The video ended. Hyerin quickly searched the details about the upcoming concert up.

"Why does it have to be in Seoul?" Hyerin scrolled through the site and gasped when she read that they need volunteers to help set up and run the concert. "Yes!" She yelled. She quickly covered to not wake up her parents.

Hyerin smiled wide as she rolled around on her bed in delight.

July 3rd came and Hyerin got up extra early to take the subway to Seoul all the way from Daejeon. She wore her favorite shirt with jean shorts before walking to the subway station. She called the promoter the day after she saw the video and got accepted right away.

The subway stopped in Seoul and Hyerin hopped off with a giddy smile on her face. "I can't wait to see him!" She rode a taxi to the mall and gaped at the huge stage that was already set up. She asked a worker where to go and was led inside. 

This looks like the backstage. Hyerin followed the worker to a volunteer room where the promoter was ordering other volunteers around. He saw her and smiled. "Welcome! Hm, you're perfect. I needed someone to bring these to the boys. Here." 

He handed her a bag of food and some accessories with some make up tools. "They're at the end of the hallway." Hyerin nodded and walked out with a volunteer vest on. Her heart beat against her chest as she got closer to the room.

Hyerin stopped in front of her door and sighed. He's in there. He's in there. Stay calm. She was about to open the door but realized that she had no hands to. She tried to use her elbow when someone called from behind.

"I'll help you!" Hyerin turned around and gasped when she saw Mark running toward her. She was at a loss of words when he opened the door for her and smiled. She just walked inside and set the things down before turning to walk out.

"Wait! Can you please get us some water bottles?" She turned around.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Jaehyun, the vocalist of the group, smiled at her, showing his dimples. "Okay," she squeaked before rushing out.

Hyerin carried a box of water bottles. Someone came from behind and carried the other end. "I'll help you." She looked up and blushed. "T-Thank you..."

Mark smiled, "It's the least I can do. Thank you for volunteering to help us out."

"No problem. I'm actually I fan of you guys." Mark smiled as his eyebrows shot up. "Really? I didn't know we had such pretty fans." Hyerin's heart fluttered. Did he just call me pretty?

They set the box of water bottles down. Hyerin bowed and was about to leave when Mark stopped her. "What's your name? I'm Mark." He held his hand out but shyly took it back. "Or do you already know?" He chuckled."

Hyerin wanted to pinch his cheeks right then and there but refrained herself. "I'm Hyerin." "Nice to meet you, Hyerin. How old are you?"

"I'm 19." Mark's mouth formed an O shape. "You're one year older than me! I guess you're a noona then, Hyerin noona."

Hyerin's heart was beating so hard that she felt like it would pop out any second. She was squealing on the inside but acted calm on the outside. "It's nice to meet you too, Mark."

Hyerin watched from the side when the time to perform arrived. She kept her eyes on Mark and was struck with awe as he rapped and danced at the same time. He's going to be an amazing rapper one day.

The show ended and the boys walked off the stage. Mark saw her and did a little wave, making her laugh and wave back. The boys erased their make up and got dressed into their regular clothes while Hyerin helped to clean up the area.

Mark saw her putting chairs away and ran up to her. "Hyerin noona." She looked up and smiled, "You guys did great today." Mark humbly smiled, "Thanks. I'll help you." He grabbed another chair beside her and walked next to her.

"We're all going out to eat afterwards. The volunteers are welcome to come too. You're coming, right?" Hyerin put the chair down and nodded. Mark smiled, "Alright. I'll see you there."

Hyerin put the last chair away and stretched her arms and back. She knew she would be sore tomorrow but coming here was the best decision she ever made. She skipped over to the back as she anticipated the dinner she would have with Mark a while later.