When Suga falls in love with his teacher Jihyo

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for yoongi bts 2017

Image result for suga bts 2017 gif 

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Suga

Have a great day!

pagebreak1.png

Jihyo walked out of her office and yelped in surprise. "Oh my god!" She fell back, dropping the folders she just sorted for the midterms coming up in two weeks. Now she would have to sort them out again. The first time she finished, she was clumsy enough to drop them herself while walking to her car.

She would have scolded the student in front of her for scaring her if his arms weren't cupping the back of her waist, his faces inches away from hers. 

Jihyo's lips trembled as she talked. "M-Min Yoongi, let go this instant."

Suga smirked when she said his real name. The only people he allowed to call him by his real name were his parents and, not surprisingly, Jihyo. His other teachers were too intimidated by his father, the principal of the only all boys high school in the town of Daegu, who was a fool for his son.

His friends, of course, called him Suga, the nickname he got for being the all-star shooting guard on his school's basketball team. There were rumors that he got the nickname from his second grade class when he was bullied for being so pale, but no one knows if it's real or not. Rumors are just rumors.

"You have to stop falling for me, Miss Song. People might take it the wrong way." He winked before letting go and bending down to pick up the papers scattered on the floor. "Do you need help with these? I can always stay after class," he suggested with a sly grin.

Jihyo snatched the papers out of his hands. "That's not necessary. I can do it myself." She nodded, making the final decision herself, and told him to go back to class. Jihyo walked away, slowly fanning herself. She was always independent and cool but whenever Suga was around, she got flustered and lost her trail of thought. 

Get a hold of yourself. He's your student.


Jihyo packed her dandy backpack that she brought with her everywhere and left her office to go home. She had stayed late to finish planning her lessons for the week and sorting out her midterm plans that got ruined that morning by someone that made her more confused than the hardest calculus problem she ever encountered, and she at calculus.

He's nothing. Just another one of your students.

She took the shortcut to get home in time for her current favorite drama that was airing soon. She let out a small scream when the light bulb in the light post above her sparked out, creating a sound of glass breaking. She held her chest to calm down before walking again.

"I'm not one to get scared easily. Maybe I'm getting sick."

Jihyo wrapped her arms around her body to keep warm when a chill ran down her spine. Something felt off. Super off. 

She turned around when she heard something falling behind her. There was no one there. Jihyo sighed and turned back around. As she continued walking, she felt like someone was behind her, tailing her. 

She picked up her pace and panicked when the footsteps started getting closer. Jihyo swiftly turned around and let out a sigh of relief. "Maybe I'm hallucinating. I have to stop watching scary movie- AH!"

Jihyo screamed when a man suddenly jumped out from an alley, wearing nothing but a trench coat. He had a mischievous smile on his face as he flashed her. She covered her eyes and screamed again. The man cackled as he stepped closer to her.

Oh gosh. Okay, what did I learn in my taekwondo classes? Gosh, that was years ago! I don't remember anything! 

Jihyo's thoughts raced as she searched for a way to get away without being chased. did have the strongest kick in my class back then. I hope I still have it now.

Jihyo uncovered her eyes, after mentally preparing herself for what she was about to see, and kicked his lower area with all her might. She cheered in her head when she heard a male's groan. I did it! Yes!

She furrowed her brows when she heard someone running away from her. Wait, I just kicked him so how could he- Jihyo gasped when she saw who was on the floor.

"Yoongi!"

Suga was rolling fom side to side, groaning and cursing, with his hands on the back of his upper thigh. 

"What happened? Why are you here?" She looked at his pained face and her eyebrows creased more. "Are you okay?" 

"I think you tore my open."

Jihyo hit his back. "Who told you to follow me and get hurt?"

"Yes, I'm hurt. So instead of scolding me, shouldn't you be helping me? You are the person who's responsible for my bruised ."

Jihyo forgot to nag him saying the word "" and tried her best to help him to her house.

Yoongi lied down, up, on her couch as she got him an ice pack. Jihyo walked into the living room and hesitated to put it on his . Without even looking, Yoongi knew what she was thinking and joked with a smirk, "You know you want to touch it, so why hesitate? It's actually perkier than it looks-" 

He cursed when an ice pack hit his head. "Thanks for hurting me again. It's not like it hurts my feelings or anything." 

Jihyo ignored his sarcastic comments and sat down on the couch adjacent to the one he was on. "I can't believe you followed me home. Do you know how much trouble I can get into for this?"

"My dad won't find out."

"How do you know that? Anyone could have seen us. I might get fired."

"No one's going to find out," he repeated with a stern look in his eyes. "Do you think people are going to start rumors about me? Even if they do, it'll die down. I'll make sure it does."

"Yoongi, you can't solve everything by threatening people, if that's what you're thinking. Rumors spread and people believe it. I'm going to get fired."

"People don't believe the rumor about my nickname being Suga because of my pale skin. No one would believe that I, the great Suga, was ever bullied. They won't believe that Miss Song, the most responsible and chaste person in Daegu-"

"Excuse me?"

"-is sleeping with a high school kid."

Jihyo sighed, "Well you're wrong, about the chaste part."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at her comment. "Are you inviting me to-"

"No."

"That's too bad. Well whether you like it or not, I'm staying tonight."

"What?! No you're not."

"Yes I am," he replied in a childish tone. Yoongi chuckled at her glare. He thought it was the cutest glare in the world. "Sorry if I'm wrong but you hurt me and now I can't walk properly. You know what? I think I hurt my head too." He held his forehead and feigned a pained look. "I don't think I can go to school tomorrow."

Jihyo rolled her eyes. "Fine, but only tonight. Tomorrow, you're going back home."

"Yes, ma'am."

Jihyo lied down in her bed and couldn't help but look out her room to check if Yoongi was okay. From where she was lying down, she could see his black hair poking out of the pink blanket she lended him. A smile crept up her face. Jihyo gasped and lightly hit herself. "Don't smile. There's nothing to smile about."

She sighed before falling into a deep slumber.

The next morning, she woke up yelling and kicking him off her bed.