When Hyeji thinks Bobby doesn't love her anymore so she talks to one of his friends about it

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 tumblr_nzyj8wTWRj1uvui0zo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nbpcec3yL11sf1y4jo1_500.gif

For: JokerGirl143

Partner: IKON's Bobby

Thanks for requesting! Hope you enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

The door opened and Junhoe came running in. Hyeji waved her hand, letting him know where she was.

Junhoe sat down oposite of her and put a hand over his chest to catch his breath. "I came as soon as you called."

His breathing went back to normal and he looked around the restaurant. "So, where's the food?"

Hyeji flicked his forehead. "Ow! What the hell, Ji."

Hyeji frowned, "I knew you only came because I said I'll pay."

Junhoe gave her a meek smile before pointing both fingers at her. "You know me so well."

Hyeji shook her head and ordered pasta, pizza, and salad.

Junhoe took a bite of his pizza and immediately moaned out in content. "This hits the spot."

Hyeji chuckled before eating her pasta.

"Why'd you want to talk to me?"

Hyeji gulped and put her fork down. "It's about Bobby."

Junhoe raised his brow at her and talked with his mouth full. "Bobby? Don't you usually talk to Donghyuk about this stuff?" He took another bite and drank his coke.

"You're his best friend. I thought you'd know something about..." Junhoe gave her a look, telling her to continue.

"Bobby doesn't love me anymore."

Junhoe spit some food out and started choking on his pizza. Hyeji quickly handed him water and patted his back.

Junhoe furrowed his brows as he drank all the water as if it was sour. "What are you talking about? You told you that?"

"No one. It's just that he doesn't really spend time with me anymore. He doesn't text me everyday like he used to and says he's busy all the time. He doesn't even send me "good morning" texts anymore."

Hyeji's voice softened to a whisper, "He's so distant now."

Junhoe sighed. "He still didn't tell you."

Hyeji's eyes widened. Is he really cheating on me? Is that it? Then I don't want to know.... 

"He still likes you, dummy." Hyeji looked up with hope-filled eyes. "He does?"

Junhoe nodded. "Of course he does! He chased you around for two years even when you rejected him like ten thousand times. He's just going through some trouble right now."

Hyeji creased her brows in curiosity. "What?"

Hyeji left her wallet at the table and dashed out of the restaurant. Why didn't he tell me? He was just going through it all alone. 

Hyeji skidded to a stop once she reached his house. She rang the doorbell and Bobby opened the door. "Hyeji-"

Bobby's eyes widened when he heard her crying as she bear hugged him while burying her face into his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me that your dad has cancer?"

Bobby's eyes widened. Hyeji pulled back and looked at him with teary eyes.

"You were going through it all alone. You should've told me. It must have been so hard for you."

Bobby softened. "I didn't want to worry you. You already have so much going on with your step mom and brother. I don't want to add any more family problems into your life."

Hyeji shook her head. "But yours is so much worse." Another tear ran down her cheek.

A small smile appeared on Bobby's face and he squeezed her cheeks.

She usually whined and told him to stop whenever he did this but she kept quiet this time.

"I'm glad you came. I was feeling a little lonely all by myself."

Hyeji frowned and hit his chest. "Well it's your fault for not telling me earlier."

Bobby chuckled and pecked her lips. "Who told you anyway?" "Junhoe."

Bobby clicked his tongue. "That big mouth." Hyeji smiled and hugged him again.

"Remember, you can tell me anything. And that I'm always here to listen."

Bobby nodded, hugged her back, and kissed her hair.