(Tweaked) When Hyungwon gets interrupted whenever he tries to confess to Marry

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for hyungwon monsta x 2017

Image result for hyungwon monsta x 2017 gif

For: PenguinLay

Partner: Monsta X's Hyungwon

Please don't add another celebrity to your request other than your partner!

pagebreak1.png

Hyungwon pumped his fist. "Today's the day, Hyungwon. Let's go."

Hyungwon stepped out of his car and walked into class. He spotted Marry right away. She always sat in the front of the classroom. Hyungwon. on the other hand, loved sitting in the back so that he could sleep without getting in trouble by the professor. 

He made his way to the seat right next to her's and plopped down with a smile on his face. "Good morning, Marry."

Marry turned and smiled, making his heart hurt. "Good morning!" She was such a morning person.

Another fact about Hyungwon was that he hated mornings. Hated them. But for Marry, he would do anything.

Hyungwon's smile turned into a scowl when someone sat down on the other side of Marry.

Image result for jaehyun nct 2016

It was her good friend from high school who apparently didn't have a crush on her but he thought something was fishy. The way he looked at her was not a look to give to "just a friend." Hyungwon growled to himself. I'm going to make her mine before you can even say her name.

Hyungwon leaned over and tapped Marry's shoulder. She looked up from the notes she was taking diligently.

"Are you free after class?" He whispered.

"Yeah, why-"

"Marry. Hey, Marry."

Hyungwon gritted his teeth. Marry apologized before turning to her friend. 

He couldn't hear what they were talking about but the thought of Jaehyun unterrupting his plan irritated him. 

"What was that?"

Hyungwon relaxed into a smile when she turned to him. "I asked if you were free after class today."

"Oh, sorry. Jaehyun just asked if I wanted to go see La La Land with him. I've been wanting to see it so I couldn't say no. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow."

Hyungwon gave her a tight smile before cursing Jaehyun in his head. That little rascal.


For the whole week, whenever he tried to ask Marry for her time or actually confess to her, Jaehyun popped out from nowhere and took Marry away. Marry just kept on apologizing while being dragged around.

Jaehyun wasn't her boyfriend or anything. He shouldn't be spending so much time with her.


This was the last straw. If Jaehyun interrupted him again, Hyungwon would burst. 

He made sure the coast was clear before running after Marry who was going to eat lunch.

"Marry!" 

"Oh, hey Hyungwon."

Hyungwon looked around for a familiar annoying face and nervously chuckled. "Are you going to eat lunch? I'll go with you. I'm pretty hungry-"

"Marry!"

Hyungwon shut his eyes and breathed through his nose. I am going to kill him.

Jaehyun jogged over with a big smile on his face that Hyungwon wanted to slap off.

"Where are you guys going?"

"We were going to get lunch-"

"Perfect! I'm starving. We can go together."

"No."

Marry and Jaehyun stopped walking. "What?"

Hyungwon glared daggers at Jaehyun with a clenched jaw. "You are not ruining my chance again."

"Chance? What chance?" Marry furrowed her brows while Jaehyun smirked.

"Yeah, Hyungwon. What chance?"

Hyungwon wanted to punch the smirk off Jaehyun's face. He knew. He knew all along! He was interrupting on purpose!

"To confess to Marry!"

Hyungwon cupped his mouth at his sudden confession. Marry mirrored his actions as Jaehyun snickered.

"I-I mean-"

"You like me?"

Hyungwon cursed under his breath. It wasn't supposed to go like this. He was supposed to tell him how he truly felt, not leaving a single detail about what he liked about her. Not just yell it out like this. 

His mouth opened before he could think. Jaehyun is dead tonight.

"Wow, uhm, well I'll leave you two to... whatever's going on." Jaehyun put his hands in his pockets and whistled away.

"I..." Hyungwon sighed. He practiced his speech over and over and now he didn't know where to start.

"Do you really like me, Hyungwon?"

"...Yes. But it wasn't supposed to go-"

Marry smiled and closed the gap between them. "Is that why you kept asking if I was free? Gosh, Jaehyun's annoying. If it weren't for him..."

"Then what?"

"I would've said yes sooner."

Hyungwon's face lit up with hope. "Is that a-"

"Yes. I like you too, Hyungwon." She tiptoed and pecked his lips. 

The biggest smile spread across Hyungwon's face as she hugged him. 

"Where is he anyway?"

Hyungwon frowned. "Why?" Why are you looking for him?

"I want to kick his ."

Hyungwon laughed and hugged her back. "I feel the same. But let's stay like this for a while longer. Then, we can go kick his ."

"Call."