When Hani from JULIET gets casted to sing a duet with Jungkook, her crush

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

0e21f40285740e1d4cb1dccee9e74186.jpg

tumblr_inline_nkqeti7blm1sbwgg6.gif 

For: frostfire

Partner: Bangtan's Jungkook

Thanks for requesting! Hope you have a great day :)

pagebreak1.png

Hani woke up to someone shaking her.

“Hani-yah, wake up. Everyone else already showered. It’s your turn.”

Hani groaned and to her stomach and buried her head under her pillow. The leader chuckled. Hani was always the hardest one to wake out of the group.

Soorim sighed and lifted the pillow. “Come on, Hani. Don’t you want to go see Jungk-”

Hani shot out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to wash up. Soorim laughed, “We’re going to leave in thirty minutes!”

After a warm shower, Hani put on some light makeup and combed her hair. She wore a simple outfit and rushed out the door to the van where her group was waiting.

Soon, they arrived at the venue. JULIET would be performing their comeback song for the first time at KCON 2016 in LA. After their performance, Hani will perform a duet with BTS’s Jungkook, her crush.

When Hani heard the news, her heart raced so fast she thought she would faint.

After eating lunch, all the artists got prepared to do rehearsal. After Seventeen finished their rehearsal, JULIET went up on the stage. After they were done, Hani stayed behind to practice her duet.

Hani glanced around the whole arena, looking for Jungkook. She heard footsteps from behind and turned around. Her heart started racing again when she saw Jungkook walking toward her.

He was wearing black jeans and a plain white shirt. He was dressed so casually but he still made Hani’s heart flutter. He was just that charming.

Hani smiled and was about to greet him but stopped when they made eye contact. Hani gulped, Is he going to say hi or.... 

Jungkook just blinked at her and turned around. Her smile faltered as Jungkook went to the other side of the stage to talk to s. Hani frowned, He’s so cold. She brushed the thought away and put a smile back on her face.

The staff asked them to go to the center of the stage to start the rehearsal. Jungkook never turned to look at her. When he did, it was because the staff told him to but he never made eye contact with her. Hani tried her best to not let this affect her singing and practiced until everything was perfect.

“Maybe he’s not interested.” Hani smacked Hayoon’s back, earning a pout and complaint from the older. “Don’t say that!”

Hayoon shrugged. “Well he didn’t even look at you. Worst case scenario, he’s gay.” Hayoon received another hit from the younger.

“Ow! Who taught you to hit your unnie like that?” Hani stuck her tongue out and walked away. She opened the door and walked out into the hallway.

She bumped into someone when she turned the corner. “Sor-”

Jungkook stared down at her for a few seconds before walking past her, without uttering a single word. Why is he like this?

Jungkook quickly walked past her and finally let out a deep breath when he was safe back inside Bangtan's dressing room. He put his hand over his racing heart and furrowed his brows. "What's wrong with me?"

"Jungkook!" He looked up. His stylist motioned for him to come so she could do his makeup. Jungkook sighed and pushed the thought of Hani away. "Just focus on the stage for now."

JULIET waited backstage as Seventeen performed their hit song Manse. "Alright girls, huddle in." The girls huddled into a circle and stuck their hands out into the center.

Soorim looked at the members and smiled. "We're going to kill it out there. Let's show everyone what they're came for." The members firmly nodded. "JULIET," Soorim started. "Hwaiting!"

The crowd screamed as JULIET left the stage. Hani quickly rushed down and went back to the dressing room to change and fix her makeup for her next stage. After she got ready, she rushed down the hall toward the stage.

160114 Seoul Music Awards

"Hani!" Hani paused and turned around. Wonwoo smiled and jogged over to her. "I just wanted to say you were great up there."

Hani blinked up at his handsome face, not knowing how to respond. "T-Thank you."

Wonwoo chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Good luck on your next stage." He turned around and walked away.

Hani blinked once more before tilting her head. What was that? She turned around and saw Jungkook standing there with a stoic expression.

He looked...mad?

Before she could say anything, he left. Hani pouted and followed.

Screams echoed the arena as Hani walked up the stage again in her long, black and gold dress. She smiled and walked over to her place. She took a deep breath as the song started playing. Hani opened her eyes and started to sing beautifully. After she sang the chorus, the crowd went wild as Jungkook's voice echoed throughout the arena.

He slowly walked onto the stage in a black suit, looking as handsome as ever. Hani couldn't help but fall for him again. He was so close, but so distant. And Hani had no idea why.

Jungkook stood next to her and sang to her, looking into her eyes. Their voices harmonized perfectly as the song was nearing its end. The crowd was swaying the lightsticks back and forth, enjoying the stage.

"Almost is never enough so close to being in love." 

Jungkook took a step forward, surprising Hani. This isn't how we rehearsed it. 

"If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you, then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart. But right here in each others arms."

Jungkook took hold of Hani's hand. Hani gasped as her mind went blank, forgetting the lyrics. Jungkook gazed into her eyes with eyes that she couldn't read. Jungkook pulled her closer to him as he continued singing. The crowd was going crazy as the two showcased the performance.

"Almost I never enough baby you know, hey."

The song ended and Jungkook leaned forward. Hani gulped and closed her eyes. She felt his soft, warm lips touch her forehead for a couple of seconds before it was cold again.

The fans cheered and the MC came up to continue the concert.

Hani opened her eyes and looked at Jungkook who was breathing heavily. The crowd was loud and the MC was trying to talk over them but all Hani could hear was her heartbeat racing as Jungkook squeezed her hand and led her off the stage.