When Jungkook and Soomi get caught on a date

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

B4VrxKACMAAQUkz.jpg

large.gif

tumblr_inline_nv593nEPYS1t80yzs_500.gif 

For: December28th

Partner: BTS's Jungkook

pagebreak1.png

"Where should we go today?" Jungkook squeezed Soomi's hand as they walked out of her apartment. "Mm, wherever you want to go."  Jungkook gasped. "I know! I've been wanting to take you here for a while." Soomi tilted her head. "Where?" Jungkook smiled and tightened his grip on her hand before pulling her forward. "You'll see, come on."

Soomi gasped when they arrived at the ice skating rink. "Jungkook, there are so many people here. We're going to get caught!" Jungkook shrugged. "Then we'll get caught." Soomi gasped and hit his arm. "Jungkook!" He laughed before facing her. "Let's just have fun today. It's been a while since our last date. Let's enjoy it." Jungkook fixed her scarf and beanie. Soomi sighed in defeat. "Alright."

"Loser buys hot chocolate!" Soomi suggested and Jungkook immediately accepted the challenge. At the end, Jungkook let her win. Soomi reached the end of the rink and cheered. "Yes! I won!" Jungkook skated toward her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "What do you want to do after this?" Soomi giggled and opened to respond. 

"Oh my gosh! Isn't that Jungkook from BTS?"  

They both grew rigid.

"Yeah, it is! Who's the girl next to him?"

"She looks like Soomi from Girl's Light." 

Soomi quickly came up with a plan. "Seunghyun oppa! Let's go get hot chocolate." She pulled Jungkook toward the exit. He followed, slightly confused. She leaned in to whisper into his ear. "Call me a different name." Jungkook furrowed his brows, but soon understood what she meant. He obnoxiously laughed out loud. "You're so funny, Jieun." He emphasized her name before going out of the exit.

They laughed once they were out of the rink. Soomi smacked his arm, causing Jungkook to pout. "What?" Soomi frowned. "We almost got caught!" Jungkook chuckled. "But it was fun, right? Come on. Let's go get hot chocolate."

The next day, Jimin burst into Jungkook's shared room with his phone, yelling. "Congratulations!" Taehyung rushed in after. "Why didn't you tell us?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" Jimin shoved his phone in Jungkook's face. "This!" His eyes widened when he read the article title. 

[Breaking News] Jungkook from BTS and Soomi from Girl's Light on a date?

Jungkook stuttered, "I-I can explain." Just then, Yoongi came in. "Dang, our maknae has game."

"Has more jams than Jimin." Namjoon joked. Jimin pouted and hit his arm. Jungkook warily looked at the door. "Where's Hoseok hyung?" "He's on the phone with Soomi." Jungkook sighed. "He's going to kill me for dating Soomi."

Jungkook walked out of his room, towards where Hoseok was pacing around while talking on the phone. "Why didn't you tell me? Jung Soomi, you should still tell me so that I don't get a heart attack like this." Hoseok noticed that Jungkook was in the room and quickly hung up. "I'll talk to you later." Hoseok put his phone down and sighed. "Hyung, I'm sorry about not tell-"

"Do you really like her?" Jungkook looked at his hyung with wide eyes, surprised at his sudden question. He smiled and immediatley answered, "Of course, hyung." Hoseok walked towards him and patted his shoulder. "Then I'll let you go out with her." Jungkook's eyes lit up. "Hyung."

"Just don't hurt her. If you break her heart, I won't be afraid to hurt you, Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok said in a serious tone. Jungkook smiled and brought his hand up to his head. "Yes, sir!" Hoseok chuckled at his cute nature. "Now go. Soomi's probably waiting for you." He patted Jungkook's as Jungkook rushed outside with his mask.