(Surprise) When Suga agrees to help Joyce with math just to get close to her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 tumblr_o4025yASJG1tbd5x7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1cjxd7xDE1sfgseyo1_250.gif  tumblr_o1cjxd7xDE1sfgseyo2_250.gif

tumblr_o1cjxd7xDE1sfgseyo3_250.gif  tumblr_o1cjxd7xDE1sfgseyo4_250.gif

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS Suga

Thanks for waiting~

pagebreak1.png

The bell rang for lunch and the students of Bighit Academy trailed out of the classrooms and into the cafeteria to get their meals. Suga and his friends got their meals and headed to their usual lunch table.

"What should we do tonight?" Jungkook brought up the question.

Hoseok sulked and ate his stew. "I have to babysit my cousin."

"My grandparents are coming over for dinner." Jin added.

Jungkook blew raspberry. "Forget about you guys. What about the rest of you? Any plans?"

Suga lazily bit his sandwich. "I'm helping Joyce with her math homework."

Namjoon spat his rice out all over Jimin who whined in disgust.

"You're helping her with math? You? Out of all people?" Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

Suga scoffed and made a face at his friends. He was clearly offended.

"You at math!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Thanks, Jungkook, for stating the obvious." Suga deadpanned.

Jimin took the last bit of rice off his shirt and giggled. "You just want to get close to Joyce."

Suga scoffed, "What are you saying? Stop spreading rumors."

"Ooh~ Suga has the hots for a girl~" Hoseok teased and poked Suga's sides.

Suga slapped his hands away and glared at his friends. "It's nothing like that."

It was, in fact, exactly like that. When Joyce asked him for help this morning, Suga thought that the heavens were finally giving him a chance to get the girl of his dreams.

Suga walked into the library, for the first time, and sat at a table near the back.

Minutes later, Joyce walked in and sat across from him. "I hate math." 

Me too. "Show me what you have trouble with."

Suga was confident in Geometry and Algebra. He got all that stuff. He was just too lazy to solve harder problems and decided to not care about math.

His confidence flunked when Joyce dropped a hefty Calculus textbook onto the table. "Aw, ." Suga mumbled.

"What was that?" Suga looked at Joyce and smiled, "Nothing."

Joyce opened the book and showed him the problems while complaining. "I hate math."

"Me too," he said aloud this time. "What?"

Suga froze and his eyes widened. "Uh, I mean. I don't get this problem either."

Suga mentally facepalmed himself. That doesn't make anything better. 

Joyce put down her pencil and looked at him in suspicion. "Then why'd you agree to help me?"

Suga replied without missing a beat, "I wanted to get closer to you." Damn it. 

Suga actually facepalmed himself and shut his eyes. The words just slipped out of his mouth.

"What I mean is, I see you in English class and you look really pretty- damn it."

Joyce giggled behind the back of her hand. "So what you're saying is, is that you like me."

Suga's head shot up, "W-Well I wouldn't say that I l-like you..."

Joyce's smile grew as he cutely stuttered with pink cheeks. "I have to go now but we'll meet again tomorrow at this same spot."

Suga looked confused and she thought it was adorable. "For our next tutor session. Are you in?"

A smile formed on Suga's lips, "Wouldn't miss it."