(Surprise) When Jaesoo sits next to Yugyeom, the bad boy, in class

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_static_4nhqoc3bh86cokg48kco88c4w.

tumblr_nwa697iYiy1u3e0yno5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nwa697iYiy1u3e0yno2_500.gif

tumblr_nwa697iYiy1u3e0yno4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nwa697iYiy1u3e0yno3_r1_500.gif

For: KpopLoverLella

Partner: Got7's Yugyeom

Enjoy and request again!

Sorry it's a bit shorter than I expected~

pagebreak1.png

Jaesoo glanced back at the bad boy of the school.

Yugyeom always wore leather jackets, whether it was hot or cold, had a cold stare, and never listened in class.

Jaesoo wondered what went on in his head.

How did he pass this class when he never took notes and slept in class?

What was he thinking of becoming in the future? Did he even care?

Why did she sometimes catch him looking her way when she turned around?

There was still ten minutes till break ended.

Jaesoo packed her things and boldly sat in the empty seat next to him.

Some students around gasped and thought she was crazy.

No one ever sat next to the mysterious, bad boy Kim Yugyeom. Hence, the empty seat.

But Jaesoo wasn't afraid of him. Rather, she was curious.

The teacher walked in and stacked his books on the podium in front of the class.

"Kim Yugyeom! Sleeping in my class again?"

Yugyeom groaned and lifted his head up from the table.

He slightly jumped back with wide eyes when he saw Jaesoo sitting next to him.

Jaesoo pretended not to notice and kept her eyes on the teacher.

Yugyeom stared at her up and down before resting his head on the palm of his hand with his elbow propped onto the desk.

He smirked, At least I have a reason to stay up now. 

Yugyeom quickly diverted his eyes when Jaesoo looked at him.

He unnecessarily coughed out loud and started doodling onto his notebook.

"I will be assigning you guys an end of the semester project."

The class groaned and the teacher shushed them.

"Quiet. You will be working with your desk partners and that's final. Any questions?"

The class stayed silent. "Good. Now get to work."

Jaesoo read the instructions for the project over and was surprised to see Yugyeom actually reading the guidelines as well.

"I'm glad we're partnered up together."

Yugyeom said with his eyes still on the paper and Jaesoo notes that his voice is smoother than she expected it to be.

"How come?"

"Because I can tell that you're a really hardworking person."

Jaesoo laughed and joked, "Are you planning on making me do all the work?"

Yugyeom laughed back and she wondered why people are so afraid of him.

"No, not really. I think you'd actually motivate me to do my part."

Jaesoo felt blush creeping up her cheeks at his words. I'm his motivation? Oh gosh. She lightly fanned herself.

Yugyeom finally peeled his eyes off the paper and looked at her.

"Besides, working with someone as pretty as you would motivate just about anyone."