(Surprise) When Wei loses his wings and falls from heaven

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o2wjrjznu71ufmjszo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2ves8RRR21qg5nyao2_540.gif

For: angell2002

Partner: Up10tion's Wei

Thank you for being so patient~

pagebreak1.png

People glanced and some stared before walking away.

A boy wearing all white was lying on the floor, almost unconscious.

He didn't call for help or even try to get up. He was too much in pain to do anything.

He could feel all the stares, hear all the whispers, and feel the two gaping holes on his back.

But no one helped him, except one girl who suddenly came out of nowhere, like a guardian angel.

She peered down at him with concern written all over her face. "Are you alright?"

Wei looked up and stopped breathing.

The girl's skin was milky pale and she had big brown eyes. She looks like an angel. 

He softly laughed to himself. That's ironic. 

The girl helped him up and he immediately fell into her arms.

"You're as white as paper. There's a hospital right around the corner-"

Wei shook his head.

"Y-You don't want to go to the hospital?"

Wei shook his head again, before his vision became blurry and everything went black.

Wei opened his eyes again and adjusted to the light that was shining right above him.

He looked around. Where am I? 

"You're awake." 

It's the girl from earlier. My human. 

Your temperature is going back to normal but you don't seem to have a fever. It's actually the exact opposite of that. Your temperature was lower than normal. If it got any lower-" 

You'd be dead. The girl bit her lip to stop herself from telling him the truth.

Wei didn't care about what she was saying and just kept staring at her.

"My name in Minhee, by the way. What's your name?"

Wei blinked at her.

Minhee's brows furrowed. "Do you not remember? Do you know how you got here? Why you were lying on the ground?"

Wei pursed his lips. Oh he remembered everything all right. 

"Lee Sungjoon. You broke rule number Ten, do you understand that?"

Wei lowered his head and nodded.

The Judge sighed, feeling bad for him. "You will have your wings taken from you."

Wei's eyes widened as he gaped up at the Judge. "But that's not part of the punishment!"

"I'm sorry but your circumstance is different. You fell in love with your human and stopped her from falling in love with another human."

Wei looked away with guilt.

"You will lose your wings and be banned from Heaven for a hundred days, and that is final. And remember, you must not reveal your identity to anyone or have any emotional relations with any human during your time on Earth."

The Judge slammed his gavel three times and Wei's mind went blank as his vision became white. 

"My name is Wei."

Wei was now sitting up on the couch with a cup of warm tea Minhee made for him. "Wei. Just Wei?"

Wei nodded. "Where are you from?"

Wei tried to think of a city he remembered while studying the map of Korea while in Heaven.

"I'm from Beijing."

"You're from China?"

Wei's eyes widened. "What? No, I'm from Korea. No wait-"

Minhee laughed at his stuttering and his heart skipped a beat everytime she smiled.

Her laughter sounded like music to his ears.

The human he fell in love with was Go Minhee, the girl sitting in front of him right now.

Out of all the places in Korea, he just had to fall near her house.

And out of all the people in Korea, Minhee found him and approached him first.

She was always very warm-hearted and not afraid to be different from the crowd.

Maybe that's why he fell for her.

Wei watched as Minhee sipped her tea and felt the butterflies in his stomach fluttering around. 

The Judge's words replayed in his head. 

"You must not reveal your identity you anyone or have any emotional relations with any human." 

Wei bitterly smirked, I already failed. 

He smiled as Minhee smiled and asked him another question. 

It's okay. As long as I can spend my hundred days with Minhee, I'll be fine with any punishment. Even if it means losing my right to be an angel and disappearing into dust. I'm okay.