When a sasaeng fan follows Laura and Jimin to a party and pushes Laura out a two story window

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

b3bade35717f39cb1d771afddcecba43.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1a4ji11Xg1tmov7q_500.gif 

For: Taemins_LittleNoona

Partner: Bangtan's Jimin

Hope you enjoy! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

Jimin and Laura entered the end-of-the-year party hand in hand.

Jimin squeezed her hand as he led her into the mansion.

The party was hosted by Suho of EXO. He invited most of the celebrities EXO was close with, including BTS.

"Glad you could make it!" Suho welcomed Jimin with a pat on the shoulder.

"Thanks for inviting us, hyung. Ah, right. This is my girlfriend, Laura."

Suho turned to her with a smile. "Ah, I finally get to meet the girl Bangtan's crazy about. I've heard a lot about you from the boys. It's nice to meet you."

Laura blushed at how handsome he was and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you too."

After Suho left, Jimin protectively pulled her to the side. "Don't blush in front of other guys like that. You're making me jealous."

Laura giggled and pecked his cheek. "You're the only one I see and want, Park Jimin."

Jimin smiled from ear to ear. "Glad to hear that my girlfriend loves me."

They walked to the snack table and muched on tasty treats.

Laura felt it again. Like she was being watched.

She swiftly turned around and eyed the room but no one was looking her way. Everyone was busy talking to each other. 

Hm, maybe I'm wrong. 

"Babe, is something wrong?" Laura shook her head. "No, I just thought I saw Krystal here."

"I think she is. Why don't you go find her? I'm going to bring the boys up. They just arrived." Laura nodded and told him to go.

Laura warily looked around the second floor.

Ever since her relationship with Jimin came out, she felt like someone was always following or watching her. Of course, Laura never told Jimin in case he'd worry.

Laura jumped and swung her arm when someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

"Woah, trying to kill someone?" Krystal raised her brows and leaned back to avoid the hit.

Laura sighed, "Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Krystal frowned. "Is the person still following you? I don't get it. Why don't you just tell Jimin. Better yet, tell the police."

"I don't want things to get big. Who knows, I might just be paranoid."

Krystal set her cup down. "Well, let's stop thinking about it and have some fun." She linked arms with Laura and brought her to the balcony where the rest of f(x) were.

Laura excused herself to go to the bathroom. "It's way inside, past the lounge behind the double doors." Laura thanked Amber and walked inside to the vacant part of the house.

She walked out and was about to go back to the balcony when she saw someone quickly hide behind a wall. Laura furrowed her brows.

She turned the corner and gasped when she saw a girl with short brown hair, wearing a black mask to hide half of her face.

"You! You're the one who keeps on following me!" Laura accused. "How did you even get in here?"

The girl scoffed, "Why does that matter? What matters is that I finally have you alone without Jimin."

Fear flashed across Laura's face. "What do you mean?"

The girl took her mask off and smirked. "It's so hard to get rid of you, you know that? I tried so many things but Jimin was always there to save you. Well, he's not here now. And once you're gone, he'll be mine."

She menacingly smiled with madness in her eyes. Laura stepped back when she stepped forward.

"You don't deserve him. I do. I can give him everything. You? You can't do anything for him. You're just holding him back. That's why you must be gone."

The girl ran toward her. Laura screamed and tried to run away.

The girl pulled her hair back, making her scream louder.

The music was too loud for anyone to hear her. The fact that they were behind double doors didn't help.

The girl straddled her on the ground and started to choke her. "You don't deserve Jimin. Jimin's mine!"

Laura grabbed her wrists and gasped for air. She used her legs to kick her off, making her bump into the wall.

The girl yelled out in pain and frustration. Her eyes flitted to the open window and she smirked. "Bye bye, Laura."

Laura's eyes widened as the girl charged toward her. She pushed Laura toward the window.

Laura's back leaned against the window pane. She tried to fight back but the girl was too strong. 

Jimin. Please, where are you? 

Just then, the double doors burst open. "Laura!"

Laura's eyes lit up with hope when she saw Jimin and the rest of Bangtan. She momentarily let go of the crazy fan.

"If I can't have him, no one can." The fan used this time to push her off the window.

Laura screamed, "Jimin!" Laura tried her best to grab on and hang onto the window sill.

Her fingers started to slip off. Right when she lost her grip, a strong hand grabbed her from the top.

Laura looked up with tears in her eyes. Jimin put out his free hand. "Give me your other hand. Trust me."

Laura nodded and used all her strength to hold onto his hands. He hauled her up.

They fell back onto the ground. Jimin tightly held her against him as she sobbed onto his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm here now." Jimin comforted her and thanked God he made it in time.

The crazy fan yelled and threw a tantrum as Namjoon and Jungkook held her arms behind her back.

"No! You were supposed to die! You always ruin everything!"

Namjoon blocked his ears and winced at her loud shouting.

Yoongi sighed, "We called the police. They'll be here soon."

Jimin thanked them before sitting up with Laura still in his embrace. "Krystal told me everything."

Laura sniffled and looked away in guilt.

Jimin wiped her tears, "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

Laura nodded and hugged him again. "I'll tell you next time."

Jimin caressed her hair and squeezed her. "You better. I don't want anything like this to happen again. I was so worried when I couldn't find you anywhere."

Laura breathed out a laugh and tightened her grip around his neck. "I love you." 

Jimin kissed her hair. "I love you too."