(Surprise) When Ten borrows his friend's dog to get the girl he likes to talk to him

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for nct ten 2016

Image result for nct ten 2017 gif

For: Miss-Sesame

Partner: NCT's Ten

:)

pagebreak1.png

"Come on." Ten shook Johnny, his good friend, as he whined. "Just for one day. And he loves me! I'll take good care of him. Please?"

Image result for nct johnny

Johnny shrugged him off and grunted. "Fine, but bring him back before it gets too dark. I don't trust you after 6pm."

"Thank you!" He jumped off the couch and grabbed the big eyed corgi pup that was lying on the cold floor, cooling off in the summer heat.

"Let's go, little guy. We have a girl to impress."

Ten walked to the park where he first saw the first girl to make him lose his words. She had been out for a jog while he was walking back home with an ice cream cone in hand. He didn't realize it was melting until after she left around the corner.

After finding out that dogs attracted girls, Ten ran straight to Johnny's house. 

Ten waited at the bench. It's almost 2:30 which means that she should be here soon.

Ten spotted her near the playground and sprang up from his seat. "Come on, Mickey. Let's go." The corgi smile up at him and trotted alongside him, already making heads turn.

The girl wasn't jogging today like usual. She was walking a dog as well. 

Image result for maltipoo

Dang it. Will she not talk to me because she has her own to coo over? 

Ten didn't waste the chance and walked toward her. 

"Oh my goodness. That's the cutest puppy ever!" The girl squatted down and pet Mickey. Mickey greeted her with cute , making her laugh. Ten shut his eyes and pumped his fist in the air.

Mickey was quick to get bored of the person and walked to the other dog, sniffing it's . The other dog Mickey's face and they started running arounf as if they were great friends. 

The dog looks really familiar. Kind of like-

"How old is he?"

Ten looked at his crush and blushed. "F-Five months old."

"He's adorable. Mine just e. It's hard, taking care of a dog." The girl laughed as the dogs cutely yelped as they rolled around. "But they're so cute, it doesn't matter."

Ten's eyes were fixated on her as he smiled. "Exactly what I think."

"Oh, my bad. I'm Rohee."

"Ten." 

"Ten? That's a cool name."

"Yours isn't bad either. Fits a pretty girl like you."

Rohee blinked at him, surprised by his sudden compliment. Ten realized he might have made her feel uncomfortable and apologized. 

"No, uhm, do you want to eat together sometime?"

Ten's eyes lit up. "Of course! Uh- I mean, sure." He cleared his throat. 

Rohee laughed. "It was nice meeting you. I should get back before the sun goes down."

Ten looked at the sun that was hiding behind the tall buildings of Seoul and rememberd Johnny's words. "Me too." 

They exchanged numbers and said goodbye with the same hearts. 

Ten barged into Johnny's house with the biggest smile on his face. 

"Oh gosh, turn it down a notch. I don't need any more sun in my house until tomorrow." 

"I got her number!" 

"That's great." Johnny replied, nonchalantly, as he went back to his video game. 

Ten sat down, letting out a dreamy sigh. "It actually worked." He picked Mickey up, who his face, and kissed him. "You're the best, Mickey."

The front door opened, making Ten turn. Johnny's parents were gone for the weekend. Maybe Johnny ordered pizza.

"Johnny! It worked! Well, he had a dog too so I didn't really need-" 

Ten stood up when he saw his crush walk into the living room. He looked at the dog in her arms and everything clicked. That's Thor! Johnny's other dog!

Rohee froze. She looked at Johnny and then at her crush who was holding Mickey. 

"You-" They called out at the same time and stopped.

"He-" They simultaneously pointed at Johnny. 

"-is my friend."

"-is my cousin."

Ten's jaw dropped. He had a crush on Johnny's cousin. She was related to his friend who ate like a pig and snored like a hog. How? She was nothing like that. Or was she?

Johnny started laughing, making the two new lovers glare at him. 

"You knew, didn't you!" Rohee smacked him with a pillow.

"Ow!" Johnny pouted but laughed again. "Yeah."

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to see your guys' reactions. Plus it was fun pretending not to know. My friend and cousin come on the same day and ask to take my dogs to get each other's attentions. What a story."

Ten and Rohee both shoved him off the couch. 

"I'm glad you had your fun." Rohhe linked arms with Ten and picked Thor back up. "Come one, Ten. Let's go."

"Hey! Don't leave with my dogs. Come back!"