When Jihye, the nerd, and S.coups, the kingka, are married and someone sees them together

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o2uzpy8dtA1uvbcbjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3sys5Vxjf1ua1gw4o4_250.gif  tumblr_o3sys5Vxjf1ua1gw4o2_250.gif

 For: exoticsonespirit

Partner: Seventeen's S.coups

I hope you like it!!

pagebreak1.png

Jihye set the curling iron on the vanity. She fixed loose strands of her waves and smiled in content.

She looked at their wedding picture and softened as her smile grew wider.

It was their one year anniversary and he was taking her out on a fancy date tonight.

There was a soft knock on the open door. "Ready?"

Jihye looked at her husband and nodded. S.coups' mouth hung open as he stared at his beautiful wife. Jihye smirked and sauntered over. She pecked his cheek, making his lips curve up into a lop-sided grin. "You look amazing. You should look like this everyday."

Jihye playfully frowned, "Am I not amazing on other days?" S.coups chuckled, "You know that's not what I mean. I think you're beautiful right now but you're absolutely gorgeous with your glasses and messy bun." He kissed her forehead and held her waist. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Jihye wrapped her arm around his back and they walked out of their one story house.

They arrived at the five-star restaurant and S.coups gave the valet worker his keys. He grabbed her waist and they walked to the entrance.

"S.coups?" The couple looked to the right. "Jeonghan?"

Jihye slightly gasped and stepped away from S.coups, out of his hold. S.coups furrowed his eyebrows but his attention was diverted to Jeonghan as he walked toward them with a girl in his arms. Jihye immediately recognized the girl to be the queen bee of her old high school and an unwanted past flashed through her mind. 

"Hey, Jihye. Did you do your homework?" Jihye looked up from her desk and looked through her big glasses.

Jeonghan sweetly smiled at her and looked at the paper on her desk. "Oh! You have it." He snatched it from her desk without asking. "I'll give it back to you after." Jeonghan turned around and started to copy her.

Jihye frowned but didn't say anything to stop him. She couldn't say anything, especially to the most popular and respected boy at the school.

Jihye was walking to the bathroom when someone grabbed her wrist and twisted her around. Jihye winced in pain and gasped when she sw the queen bee glaring at her. "Ga-Gayoon."

Gayoon pulled her close and stared down at her. "You're the one who told Mr. Kim about me, huh? I specifically told you not to say anything!"

"I-I didn't tell him anything. It was someone el-"

"How dare you say that I'm wrong? Just because you're smart, you think you're right all the time?" Gayoon tightened her grip on Jihye's wrist.

Jihye wriggled and tried to get away. "It hurts." She winced.

Jihye finally pulled away and Gayoon's fierce eyes turned soft as she dramatically fell down onto the floor. Someone pushed Jihye aside from behind and picked Gayoon up to her feet. "Are you okay?"

Gayoon pouted and nodded. "I was just asking Jihye what the homework was for English but she got mad and pushed me." Gayoon looked at Jihye with sad eyes. "I'm sorry I bothered you."

Jeonghan pushed Gayoon behind him and glared at Jihye, his sweet smile now gone. "What's wrong with you? She was just asking you a question." He turned to Gayoon and rubbed her shoulders. "Come on, I'll buy you something to eat."

The two walked away and Gayoon smirked at her right before they turned the corner.

Jihye frowned, Now he thinks I'm mean. Jihye sulked away.

What she didn't know was that there was someone watching from the start at the entrance to the boys' bathroom.

S.coups quietly followed Jihye to the rooftop. Jihye sat down, sighed, and looked up at the sky. "I help everyone but why are they so mean to me?" She gasped when she felt someone sit down next to her. Her eyes popped out. "S-S.coups."

Sure, Jeonghan was the popular and respected, but he was nothing compared to S.coups.

S.coups was known for his good looks, manners, and wealth. He was on another level. But what was he doing here?

S.coups genuinely smiled at her and held up a banana milk carton up next to his big dimples. "I bought two and had no one to give it to. You can have it." He put it in her hands, poked a straw into his and drank it as if it was totally normal for him to be sitting next to her and offering her a drink. 

Jihye smiled at the thought of the first time S.coups approached her.

"What are you doing here? With her?"

Jihye's smile dropped when she remembered what situation she was in. "W-We coincidentally met here. I was just about to go in-"

Jeonghan cut her off. "Is she bothering you?" S.coups frowned, "No."

"Why are you even here? Do you even have enough money to afford a meal here?" Jeonghan scoffed as Gayoon snickered.

Jihye turned red and was about to walk away when S.coups grabbed her, fuming. He confidently wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close with his eyes on Jeonghan the whole time. "We came here to eat. Why else would we be here? And why I am here with her? Because I like her." 

S.coups held Jihye's hand in the air with his to show the rings, making Gayoon scoff and Jihye lower her head in embarrassment. "And we're married." Jeonghan sputtered in shock. "So if you have something to say to her, which you shouldn't, say it to me, her husband." S.coups squeezed Jihye's hand and led her inside.

They sat down at the reserved table and looked at the menu. Well, Jihye was hiding behind the menu while S.coups kept glancing at her. He sighed and put the menu down.

"Why did you do that back there? Are you embarrassed of me?"

"No!"

"Then what?"

Jihye bit her lip. "I thought you wouldn't want to be seen with me in front of your friend from high school."

S.coups scoffed and sarcastically laughed. "Friend? Since when was he my friend?" S.coups leaned over and held her hands in his. "I don't care if anyone sees me with you. I actually want to show you off to the whole world saying, Look at how beautiful my nerdy wife is!"

Jihye giggled, making S.coups smile. There's the smile I love. 

"You're my wife and I love you, Jihye. If anyone says or thinks otherwise, tell them to come out and say it to my face! I'll beat them up." He playfully put his fist in the air, making Jihye laugh.

S.coups laughed along. "Don't ever do that again." Jihye nodded, "I won't."

"Good. Now let's eat. I'm starving!"