When Dia and Myungsoo spend their first Christmas together

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

maxresdefault.jpg

Myungsoo-l-myungsoo-34377055-500-253.gif 

For: annabloem

Partner: Infinte's Myungsoo

Thanks for waiting and enjoy!

pagebreak1.png

Dia entered the small cafe and smiled when she saw her boyfriend of nine months sitting at their usual spot.

Myungsoo cleaned the lens of his camera. He looked up when someone sat in front of him. "You're here."

Dia beamed and nodded. "You brought your camera."

Myungsoo nodded, "I want to capture every moment with you."

Dia giggled. "Cheesy even in the winter, I see."

"All year round." Myungsoo winked before setting his camera down. "What do you want to drink?"

"Peppermint hot chocolate please." Myungsoo went to order and came back with two cups of hot chocolate.

Dia took a sip and let the warmth spread through her body. "You wore the scarf." Myungsoo mused at the brown, knit scarf around her neck.

Dia buried her face into it and smiled. "Of course. You bought it for me." He reached over and affectionately pinched her cheek.

After finishing their drinks, they walked the streets of Seoul hand in hand.

Dia gasped when something cold and wet fell on her nose. "Myungsoo, it's snowing!"

Myungsoo looked up and smiled, "It is. The first snow came late this year."

The couple roamed around the streets, window shopping and talking about their plans for the new year.

As they continued to walk, the snow piled. They stopped at a park nearby to rest.

Dia mischievously grinned and rolled snow in her hands while Myungsoo took pictures of the snow.

Right when he lowered his camera, he was hit with a white fluff ball of snow.

Dia burst out laughing at his shocked expression. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at her before making a ball himself. "Wrong move."

Dia shrieked with laughter as he chased her around the playground. He finally caught up to her and hugged her from behind.

They stumbled and fell onto the snow with him on top of her. They giggled with rosy cheeks.

Dia brushed snow off his hair. "We're a mess."

"A cute mess." Myungsoo smiled before leaning down and kissing her. He could feel her smiling as he pulled away.

"Let's go ice skating." "Call!"

The two ice skated while holding hands for nearly two hours before the sun started to set.

Myungsoo helped her off the ice and returned the skates.

"What do you want to do now?" "I'm hungry. Let's eat!"

Myungsoo nodded, "How about I make you my famous spaghetti?" Dia's eyes twinkled in anticipation.

After grocery shopping, the two went back to his apartment to make dinner.

Myungsoo tied an arpon around her and pulled her forward, using the strings. Dia lightly gasped and stared at him with wide eyes.

Myungsoo pecked her nose before tying the knot.

Dia giggled. "What do you want me to do?"

Myungsoo pouted his lips and pointed at them. "Give me a kiss."

Dia made a face and hit him on the chest. "You know what I mean."

Myungsoo cutely pouted. "I need energy to make dinner. Do you want to starve?"

Dia rolled her eyes but smiled and planted a sweet kiss on his lips, making him smile.

She tiptoed again and pecked his dimple on his cheek. Myungsoo blushed and covered his cheeks.

"I expect the spaghetti to be extra delicious now."

They happily made and ate dinner.

"Time for dessert!" Dia took out the cookie dough they bought and spread them out on a sheet pan before putting it in the oven.

Dia washed her hands and walked out into the living room. She gasped when she heard a soft melody playing.

Myungsoo looked up at her and smiled as he played his guitar. 

Have you put me into your two eyes tha sparkle at sunset?

Will that white hand of yours that made my heart flutter catch me again?

You're the one who made me shine as I was walking through the dark night.

I'll make more efforts. I'll try to do better.

I won't let go of the hope you gavec me. I will find the sky we drew together, the world we'll walk in together.

Would you watch over me a bit more? It's all for you. 

Myungsoo closed his eyes as he sang his self-composed song. Dia's eyes watered as he finished the song.

"Did you like- Are you crying?" Concern covered his face as he set his guitar down and walked up to her.

Dia sniffled and laughed, "I am?" Myungsoo wiped her tears.

Dia smiled, "That was so beautiful. I don't know if my present will be as good now."

Myungsoo shook his head. "I'd be happy even if you didn't get me anything."

Dia went to her room to get the gift. "Merry Christmas, Kim Myungsoo."

His jaw dropped when he opened the box. "This is-"

"The sigma lens you were eyeing for a while now."

"You noticed." Myungsoo was touched. "Of course I noticed. You practically rambled on and on about it when it came out."

Myungsoo smiled and hugged her. "Thanks. It's the best present ever."

"You can capture all our precious memories now," she teased. Myungsoo chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

The two sat down on the couch and their favorite Christmas movie, Home Alone. 

"Ah." Dia fed Myungsoo a chocolate chip cookie before popping one in .

Myungsoo sighed and snuggled against her, starting to feel drowsy. "Merry Christmas." He kissed her neck before closing his eyes.

Dia hugged his waist and smiled against his chest. Merry Christmas, indeed.