When Hayoon was shocked to see Luhan again after a year for a Chinese movie shoot

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o481uqX2bg1si7uq6o2_500.png

imageimage 

For: frostfire

Partner: Luhan

Thank you for waiting!!

pagebreak1.png

Fans and paparazzi swarmed the airport as Hayoon walked out with her designer sunglasses and bag. She smiled and waved at the cameras as security made way for her through the thick sea of fans. Hayoon kept sweet smile on her face as she walked to the van that was parked outside.

Her manager shut the van door and Hayoon let out a sigh. She took off her sunglasses and looked out the window. Fans were crying for her and screaming her name. 

Her manager started the engine and drove off. She looked out the window at the tall buildings they passed by on the freeway. The familiar landscape sent a pang to her heart. Her eyes started to water as all her repressed memories flowed back into her head. She rummaged through her bag and took out her sunglasses and hastily put it back on before her manager could see.

Hayoon shut her eyes to get her mind off of Luhan and leaned back to get some sleep. She put her earphones in her ears to block out her thoughts but it didn't work. Her mind kept on trailing back to Luhan, her ex she last saw one year ago.

"Luhan!"

Luhan turned around and smiled. Hayoon giggled and ran over to him. She jumped and tightly embraced him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around. They laughed and stopped.

"Where do you want to go today?"

"Mm, how about the new restaurant in front of my apartment?"

Hayoon's eyes lit up. "Let's go!"

They entered the bakery and sat down at the corner. They shared and fed each other blueberry muffin and sweet potato bread. "We should come here every weekend from now on."

Hayoon beamed, "We should." 

Hayoon scoffed at the memory. They were so happy together. Going to Beijing to get coached by a professional actor was the second best thing that happened to Hayoon.

The best thing was meeting Luhan while she was there.

And now she was back to film her first movie after acting in a couple of dramas after her debut last year. The van stopped in front of her film set. Hayoon hopped out of the van and walked to the big grassfield. She bowed and greeted the staff and other actors she would be working with for the movie.

"Where's the male lead?"

"Ah, I don't know. His manager said they'll be here soon. It's his first work and he's already late!"

"Sorry, Hayoon."

Hayoon laughed, "It's fine. The sun's still up and shining. We still have a long day ahead of us."

While the staff waited for the last actor to show up, Hayoon walked around the field. She sat on the grass and plucked the roots as more memories painted her mind. 

"I have to go, Luhan."

Luhan's face fell and the light in his eyes went dim. "Oh," was all he could say.

Hayoon bit her lip.  She didn't want to say goodbye either. She had to go back to Korea to finally make her debut while Luhan stayed in China to continue his studies as a film major.

Hayoon grabbed his hands and tried to smile, for the sake of a good farewell. "I'm going to miss you."

Luhan softly smiled, "I'll miss you more." They were silent for a while.

"Who knows, maybe you'll come to film here one day. We can meet again then."

Hayoon bitterly smirked. "Maybe."  

That was the last promise they made before she boarded her plane. Hayoon looked at the bracelet he gave her and touched the bead. "I promise I'll find you."

"He's here!"

Hayoon looked back and got up, brushing the grass off her jeans. A male was bowing and apologizing while handing bottles of juice to every staff member. Hayoon squinted her eyes but still couldn't make out who he was. She walked back to the set but slowly stopped when she saw his face clearly.

The male bowed and looked up and froze. They stood there, ten feet apart, staring and wondering if this was real or just another dream.

Luhan was the first to smile and walk up to her. He handed her a bottle as his smile grew bigger. "I'm sorry I'm late, but I found you."

Hayoon finally smiled and threw her arms around him. Tears glistened in her eyes as she breathed out his name. "How?"

They let go of each other. "After you left, I figured that it would be easier to meet you if I become an actor as well. So I auditioned and surprisingly got in. I guess acting is in my genes." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

Hayoon hugged him again and laughed. Luhan laughed and squeezed her waist.

"I told you we'd meet again."