(Tweaked) When Bobby takes Yejin out on the perfect date

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_ni42llCbVB1u2go3io1_1280.jpg782e9810200f2bd34a379cf43c0a4a2d.jpg

For: shinigami_aim

Partner: iKON's Bobby

Sorry, it's a little short. Request again and enjoy!

pagebreak1.png

It was already November and the weather was getting more chilly as the days went by. Dressed in a warm knit sweater and plain white jeans, Yejin stepped out of her house and sighed in bliss as she stared up at the sky. She loved gloomy skies. It was pretty and it was a sign that Christmas was just that much closer. She checked the time and realized that Bobby was late, again. But she was fine with it because she always had more time to get ready. She looked up from her watch when she heard a husky but charming voice call her name. "Yejin."

Bobby, her boyfriend of one year, walked up to her with his hands in his pockets. He looked down at her hands and frowned. "Didn't I tell you to dress warm?" He held both of her hands in his and exaggerated his gasp. "Your hands are freezing. See? This is why you listen to your oppa." Yejin just shook her head as he started blowing on her hands to warm them up. "Bobby, it's not that cold. And Halloween was yesterday! There's no need to wear mittens so soon." "It's never too early to be in the holiday spirit, babe." Bobby winked at her before leading the way. 

Bobby didn't answer when she kept on asking him where they were going. She laughed when they arrived and Bobby spread his arms out. "Tadah! The happiest place on earth!" "The ice skating rink? Last time I checked, the happiest place on earth was Disneyland." Bobby shook his head. "Who cares about what everyone else says? Today, this is the happiest place because we're here together."

At the ice rink, they drank hot chocolate and skated around while holding each other's hands for hours until their feet began to hurt. Afterwards, Bobby took Yejin to a restaurant that was already decorated with Christmas lights. Bobby then insisted that they go walk around the city and she of course couldn't refuse. They window shopped and talked until the sun was down. 

They were now on their way back home, hand in hand. Throughout the whole journey back home, Yejin couldn't stopped smiling and giggling to herself. Bobby stopped her and put both of his hands on her shoulders. He leaned in with a raised eyebrow. "Did the date I awesomley planned make my girlfriend crazy?" He sighed and let go of her shoulders with a smirk on his face. "I knew it. I shouldn't have spoiled you this much." Yejin finally burst out laughing. Bobby backed away from her with his hands protectively in front of him. "Okay, this is a little too weird." 

Yejin smiled at him in an 'I-know-what-you-did' look. "Oh Bobby, you're so obvious. You got all of these ideas from a drama, huh?" Bobby scoffed and feigned innocence. "I don't know what you're talking about." A sly smile appeared on his face as he pulled her into a hug.

"I just wanted to let my gorgeous girlfriend experience a fantastic early Christmas with her loving boyfriend." Yejin smiled into the hug and wrapped her arms tightly around his fit build. "This is why I love you." 

Bobby pulled away so that their faces were just centimeters apart. "Oh, then you'll be head over heels for me once you find out what I have planned for our actual Christmas date."