When a beautiful girl catches Taeyong's eyes after the debuts and she turned out to be his middle school classmate he fat shamed in the past

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o66w5zM2441vr0exgo1_r8_540.png

tumblr_o5pzy035kX1thfp2vo1_250.giftumblr_o5pzy035kX1thfp2vo2_250.gif

tumblr_o5pzy035kX1thfp2vo3_250.giftumblr_o5pzy035kX1thfp2vo4_250.gif 

For: Rushinosushi

Partner: NCT U's Taeyong

Thanks for subscribing!

pagebreak1.png

Taeyong got out of his van with s. They stopped by at a rest stop while on their way to Busan for a Music Bank special. The others screamed and ran to buy food as Taeyong chuckled and leisurely walked.

The others were already eating when Taeyong got to the food stand. He was looking at the menu when he saw a standee of a girl holding Nature Republic's products. His jaw dropped.

She's beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. "-yung. Hyung!" Taeyong finally came back to his senses when Doyoung hit him. "Yeah?"

NCT-doyoung-member-profile-and-facts.jpg

Doyoung snickered. "Mesmerized?" Taeyong looked away and pushed Doyoung. "I wasn't."

"She's a part of YG's newest girl group. Her names Mimi." 

Mimi...I'll remember that.

The boys arrived in Busan an hour later. They walked backstage to get ready to rehearse. Taeyong went to the stage first. A girl group was on stage rehearsing. One of the girls caught his eye. It's Mimi.

He watched with bright eyes until their song ended. He unconsciously clapped as they came down the stage. The other three members bowed at him and he bowed back. Mimi walked past him without bowing.

Taeyong bowed first but she was already gone. What the heck.

NCT U rehearsed their song and went back stage to eat and rest before the actual stage. Taeyong left to go to the bathroom. He was walking when he saw a familiar face walking toward him.

Taeyong smiled and bowed again but she ignored him. "Mimi!" Yongmi stopped walking but didn't turn around. Taeyong jogged up to her with a sweet smile.

"Is it okay if I call you that? It's our first time meeting and I wanted to say hello but...are you busy? You keep walking away-"

"You don't remember me, do you?"

Taeyong's smile disappeared as he raised his eyebrows. "Huh? Uh, no. Have we met before?"

Yongmi smirked, "Stop acting innocent." Taeyong blinked at her. He was shocked at her cold tone. Yongmi saw his reaction and her smirk went away. "You really don't remember?"

She scoffed, "I guess those years meant nothing to you when it almost ruined me." Yongmi leaned closer so that was right below his ear. "You'll never be beautiful because you're just a big fat pig."

With that, she walked away, leaving Taeyong utterly confused. "What was tha-" He gasped as memories from his middle school days crossed his mind.

"Look at Yongmi! She's actually running! Wow!"

"Damn Yongmi. Pink looks nice on you but you should stick to black. Black hides more of your chunky body."

"Yongmi's not eating for once, everyone! Are you trying to lose weight? Ha!"

"You'll never be beautiful."

"You're such a pig, Yongmi. No one will ever think you're pretty."

Taeyong gulped. "." He turned around and ran after Yongmi. He stopped in front of Daisy's dressing room and knocked before opening the door. He scanned the room and found Yongmi getting her makeup done.

He walked over. "Yongmi." Yongmi opened her eyes and visibly flinched when she saw how close he was. "We need to talk."

"I don't have anything to say to you."

Taeyong sighed, "Yongmi-"

"I have to go up soon and you're bothering me."

Taeyong softly sighed. "Okay. I'll come back later." He turned to leave. "Don't." He stopped in his tracks for a second before walking out.

After Daisy's performance, they came off the stage. NCT U was waiting at the bottom with their mics attached to them, readay to go up. Taeyong saw Yongmi and grabbed her arm. 

"Yongmi, wait-"

Yongmi jerked away from him and glared at him. "I told you, I don't have anything to say. So leave me alone-"

"I'm sorry." Yongmi stopped walking. "I'm sorry for calling you fat. I'm sorry for saying that you'll never be beautiful. I'm sorry for everything I said back then. I know what I said was wrong. No one should ever have to hear that because everyone has the potential to be beautiful, even if they don't lose weight."

Yongmi felt tears rushing to her eyes and furiously turned around. "Do you know what I went through because of you? I cut myself. I starved myself and became anorexic because of you, Lee Taeyong. I even..." Yongmi sniffled as thoughts of her attempted suicide rushed to her mind. 

"I'm never going to forgive you." Yongmi turned and walked away.

Taeyong sighed and groaned as he gripped his hair. Everyone around them stared at them in shock. Mark walked up to him, "H-Hyung...the mics were on."

markeu.jpeg?w=428&h=710

Taeyong opened his eyes. "W-What?" He looked around and the staffs were silent. He realized that the fans outside were quiet until someone yelled from the crowd. "Lee Taeyong is a douchebag! He doesn't deserve to be an idol!"

The fans outside started yelling negative comments about Taeyong. The rest of NCT U glanced at each other, no knowing what to do. "Hyung," Mark touched his arm. Taeyong ripped the mic off of his face and gave it to a staff before walking back inside.

They're right. I don't deserve anyone's love when I destroyed her.