(Tweaked) When Ten accidentally kissed Hanri because he was having too much fun messing around

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4cfu6Xq9f1tizivvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o339ogutSi1t8sz1po1_540.gif

For: damien_alley

Partner: NCT's Ten

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

"Why shouldn't you write with a dull pencil?"

Hanri looked at her friend of ten years in curiosity.

"Because it's pointless!"

Ten clapped his hands and cackled with his head leaning back.

Hanri rolled her eyes and hit him with the pillow on her lap.

"Shut up! If you're going to make stupid jokes again, go away. I have to concentrate on Joongki oppa."

Ten gawked at her. "Joongki oppa? You crazy girl. He doesn't even know you exist!"

"And you won't exist at all if you say another word!"

Ten gulped and zipped his mouth shut.

Ten watched as she swooned over the male actor on the screen and sneered, What's so good about him? 

He took out his phone and played Tetris as he waited for Hanri to finish her drama.

Ten snapped awake when Hanri hit him with a pillow. "Get up. I made ramen."

Ten realized that it was already dinnertime and he was pretty hungry.

They sat across each other and ate from the pot.

Ten glanced up at Hanri before cracking another joke.

"Why did Cinderella get kicked off her soccer team?"

Hanri slurped her noodle and looked at him.

"Because she kept running away from the ball!"

She immediately rolled her eyes and glared at him.

"When will you stop making such terrible jokes? You've been like this ever since we were seven. You're so immature."

She shook her head and continued to eat.

Ten pouted but quickly thought of another one. "What do you call a bear without teeth?"

Hanri set her chopsticks down and huffed. "Ten-"

"A gummy bear! Eh? Eh?" Ten's smile turned into a look of fear when she grabbed her phone to throw at him.

"Alright! I'll stop! Sheesh." Ten straightened up and ate his dinner.

Just as Hanri thought that Ten wasn't going to joke around again-

"I sold my vacuum yesterday."

Hanri furrowed her brows at him, genuinely curious and slightly confused. "Why?"

Ten suddenly put that goofy smile on his face and replied, "All it was doing was collecting dust!"

"Ten Chitttaphon Leechaiyakul!"

Ten gulped and quickly ran out of the kitchen.

"Come back here!"

Ten laughed like a maniac. He thought back to a line he overheard in the drama Hanri was watching and repeated it.

"What blood type are you?"

Hanri started throwing pillows at him as he successfully dodged every single one.

Hanri went around the table in the living room and caught hold of Ten's sweater.

He tried to get away but she pulled him back, making him spin around and fall forward.

Hanri screamed as she fell backwards onto the carpet of her living room with Ten on top of her.

She felt something soft on her lips and opened her eyes. Ten blinked at her as he lay on top of her, with his lips on hers.

Hanri felt a spark where their lips touched and felt her body becoming hot.

Ten's panicking face changed into a calm one as he pulled back and hovered over her.

She could still feel his breathes hitting her lips. "My ideal type?"

Hanri's stomach churned but she didn't feel sick at all. She felt her heartrate picking up and panicked.

Hanri shoved him off of her and stood up. "I-It's late. Go home."

Hanri quickly walked to her bedroom with her hand on and shut the door.

Hanri put a hand on her chest. What is this? Why am I like this? 

Her eyes widened when she came to one conclusion. I can't possibly...like him? 

"Ew!" Hanri wiped her lips and went to the bathroom to take a long shower to get rid of Ten's germs on her body.

She didn't want to think about how he made her feel right now. It was too complicated.