When Jaesoo finds out that she is pregnant with Hongbin's child

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

dfa7dde14ca91d0a4168ab4049bd95f5.jpg

c21954b16fd67aefcefb117d627b5009.gif

For: KpopLoverLella

Partner: Vixx's Hongbin

pagebreak1.png

Hongbin frustradely ruffled his hair. Jaesoo didn't answer his call, again.

 Ever since she found out that she was pregnant with his child, she disappeared. Hongbin dialed his friend's number. "Wonshik, I know you know where Jaesoo is." His friend sighed on the other end of the phone, "You know I can't tell you."

"And you know I can't live without her." He pleaded. "Come on, Wonshik-ah." Wonshik sighed in defeat and told him her location. Hongbin quickly grabbed his jacket and rushed out the door. He arrived at the beach house and ran up the stairs.

"Jaseoo-yah! Kim Jaesoo!" He banged on the door but got no response. He had no other choice but to go through the backdoor. As soon as he got in, he heard the sound of something breaking in the kitchen. "Jaesoo-yah." Panicking, he rushed to the kitchen and gasped when he saw broken shards of glass on the floor. And in front of it was Jaesoo.

"Hongbin-ah." Jaesoo gasped and took a step backward. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her safely into his embrace. "Do you know how worried I was?" "Hongbin." She whispered into his shoulder. Hongbin tightly closed his arms around her. "Why did you-" Jaesoo pulled away with tears in her eyes. "I'm going to get an abortion."

Hongbin gawked at her. "W-What? Why would you-" "I know you don't want children. And I don't trust myself to take care of the baby myself. I don't want her to go through the same pain I did." Jaesoo analyzed Hongbin's face and looked away. "I don't need your pity, Lee Hongbin."

"When did I ever say that I didn't want a baby?" Jaesoo gasped. "I heard you talking about it with Wonshik before. Y-You said you didn't want-" Hongbin chuckled and walked up to her. "That is what I said. But that was long time ago." He took her hands in his and searched her eyes. "Right now, I want to have a baby. Especially if it's with you, Kim Jaesoo."

"Hongbin-ah." Hongbin smiled and closed the space between them. "So don't run away again. I'll be here to take care of the baby with you. I won't ever leave you." He leaned in and gently kissed her small lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lovingly kissed back.

They sat on the couch, entangled in each other's arms. "I have the perfect name for her." Jaesoo looked up at him. "What?" Hongbin smiled and played with her hair. "Soobin. Lee Soobin." Jaesoo giggled, "It's perfect." "She'll have your eyes and my smile." Jaesoo agreed and rested her head on his chest. "When should our wedding be?" She gasped and sat up, leaving Hongbin feeling empty without her warmth.

"Wedding?" Hongbin sat up and cutely nodded. "Wedding." Jaesoo frantically shook her head. "With what money? We don't have to hold a wedding. We can just sign the papers!" Hongbin cupped her face and gazed into her eyes, reassuring her.

"Don't worry about the money. I'll take care of everything. I want you to have your own special day and feel like the luckiest girl in the world. So just leave everything to me, okay?" Jaesoo nodded and sniffled as her eyes became watery. Hongbin smiled and pecked her forehead.

"Let's go back now. I'm sure Wonshik would love to hear that his sister's getting married to the handsomest man on earth." Jaesoo laughed and followed him to the car.