When Eunhye confessed to Donghyuk in a drunken state and doesn't remember the next day

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

fydonghyuk:   Hi, My DD! | do not edit.

tumblr_nemyx8bMhK1sgwue4o2_250.gif  tumblr_nemyx8bMhK1sgwue4o4_250.gif

For: exsuho1004

Partner: iKON's Donghyuk

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Eunhye groaned as she grabbed her head. Why did she have a headache?

All she could remember was that there was alcohol at Chanwoo's birthday party last night.

She remembered drinking only a little bit until...they started playing beer pong with whiskey.

"Ugh," she groaned and cluthed her forehead. "I'm never partying with them ever again."

She glanced at the clock and gasped, "! I'm late!" Eunhye threw the covers off and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

She ran out of her house and checked the time. Got ready in ten minutes. That's a record. 

Eunhye ran all the way to her university and prayed that the professor was late again.

She poked her head inside the back door and cursed under her breath when she saw the professor taking roll. "Kim Donghyuk?"

"Here." Eunhye's heart fluttered when she heard his soft voice at the back of the classroom.

She crouched down and started toward him when the professor called her name. "Lee Eunhye?"

Donghyuk looked around and saw Eunhye trying to get to her seat. He chuckled and raised his hand. "Yes, Donghyuk?"

"Can I use the restroom?" The professor gave him a look, "You know the rule. Not until after I'm done with my lesson." S

he pushed her glasses up and looked at the roll book again. "Now where was I?"

Eunhye finally sat down on her seat and took a deep breath. She looked back at Donghyuk who winked at her. He stalled for me. 

"Lee Eunhye?" Eunhye quickly looked forward and raised her hand. "Here!"

The class ended and the students packed up to leave.

Eunhye slung her backpack on her shoulders and gasped when she turned around and bumped into someone. "Hey." She blushed, "Hi."

Donghyuk secretly smiled, thinking she was cute whenever she turned a light shade of pink. "Let's get lunch together."

He grabbed her hand and was about to lead her outside but she abruptly pulled away from him with wide eyes. "W-What are you going?"

Donghyuk frowned and held her hand again, intertwining their fingers this time. "You told me to hold your hand from now on."

Eunhye continued to stare at him with wide eyes, completely confused.

Donghyuk's eyes brows slightly creased as he carefully searched her face. "You don't remember, do you?"

Eunhye frowned and shook her head. What was she supposed to remem- Oh no. 

Eunhye swayed back and forth as she drank another shot of whiskey.

"Wow, this is the longest you've ever lasted." Bobby mused as he munched on peanuts.

Eunhye didn't respond and was about to fall forward and hit her head on the table when a hand stopped her.

"I'm going to take her home, guys. I think she's way past her limit."

Junhoe playfully smirked, "How can we trust you when you've had a crush on her since high school? What if you do something to her?"

Hanbin waved his hand in the air, as if swatting the topic away. "You know Donghyuk's not like that. Just make sure you lock her door before you leave."

Donghyuk nodded and carried Eunhye outside. He put her arm around his shoulder to support her as they walked to her house.

Eunhye, who was half unconscious, suddenly woke up and looked at Donghyuk. "Hyukkie. I have something to tell you."

Her cheeks were bright red. Donghyuk softly laughed at her state and helped her stand up straight. "What?"

"I like you. There, I said it! I like you, Kim Donghyuk!"

Donghyuk froze. He couldn't believe his ears. She like him back? Since when?

"Ever since I first saw you. I like you, Kim Donghyuk."

Eunhye pinched his cheeks and stretched them out. "But you never noticed me." She frowned and looked like she was going to cry.

"Everyone else knew but you. You're so dense like a bear." She squished his cheeks and shoved it away from her.

Donghyuk stumbled to the side but quickly recovered and quickly caught her before she could fall.

Eunhye's voice was sing-songy as she played with his fingers and babbled on.

"I want you to hold my hand like how Yunhyeong holds Jimin's. I want you to hold me like how Jack holds Rose. I want you to be my boyfriend and we can be a couple like Ron and Hermione."

Eunhye looked up at Donghyuk and touched his face again. "I want to..." Her eyes trailed down to his lips as she her own.

She leaned forward and Donghyuk slowly closed his eyes. Just as their lips were about to touch, Eunhye fell unconscious onto his chest.

Donghyuk opened his eyes and chuckled. "You fool. You don't even know I like you back." 

Eunhye's eyes widened in horror. She quickly covered her face and tried to run out of the classroom but Donghyuk blocked her way.

"Move. I can't look at you anymore." Donghyuk laughed, "Don't you remember what my response was?"

Eunhye slowly lowered her hands from her face with a curious expression on her face.

Donghyuk leaned down to her height so that he could look at her straight in the eye.

"I like you too, Lee Eunhye. So yes, I will hold your hand. And I will hold you, be your boyfriend, and we can be a couple like Ron and Hermione."

Eunhye's heart skipped a beat as Donhyuk ended his confession with a sweet smile on his face. "But save the kiss for later. I don't want to spoil you that much."

Eunhye grew embarrassed again and was about to cover her face but Donghyuk grabbed her hand instead and squeezed it.

"Now let's go get lunch before I die from starvation. How will I kiss you then?"