(Surprise) When a boy likes Yana instead of her older sister for a change

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_n2xii6d8bn1r13f16o1_500.png

tumblr_mtutnb2j121r7585do1_500.gif

For: _lovefool21

Partner: Teen Top's Chunji

Sorry for the long wait!

pagebreak1.png

Yana looked at the gift she prepared in her hand. 

tumblr_o2ij0wyBsW1qcd0dao1_500.jpg

Ljoe would be coming anytime soon and she couldn't wait to confess to him. After three years of liking him, Yana was finally going to tell him how she felt. She heard voices coming from the end of the hall.

Ljoe and his friends were laughing and talking but Yana could only hear his beautiful laughter as he said goodbye to his friends and walked to his locker. "Yana? What are you doing here?"

Yana blushed and played with the gift she was holding behind her.

"I was actually looking for you." "M-Me? Why?"

Ljoe blushed and rubbed the nape of his neck. "I'm thinking of asking Yoona out."

Yana's face fell at the mention of her older sister. Her older sister was Ljoe's age, a year older, and was the most popular girl in school. Yoona was pretty, smart, outgoing, and had the perfect body. Every boy liked her, including Ljoe. And it broke Yana. 

Of course he would like her. She's way better than me. 

"What does she like?" Yana forced a smile onto her face. "S-She likes pink peonies and dark chocolate. She doesn't like stuffed animal toys."

Ljoe, oblivious to Yana's feelings for him, ruffled her hair. "Thanks, Yana. If this goes well, I owe you one."

Yana bitterly smiled and gripped onto the gift behind her back. Yana sulked out of school. She accidentally bumped into someone and apologized. "Sorry." She didn't look at the person and walked away.

Chunji watched her walk away. She's pretty. He started to walk but stopped when he stepped on something. He bent down and picked up a blue box with a ribbon on it. He looked back to give it to the girl but she was already gone.

Yana took her earphones out and looked at the Han River. She had just finished running, hoping to get a body like Yoona's. She stretched her legs and arms and turned to run again. She accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry." 

I keep on bumping into people. Gosh, get your head together. Yana began to run again with her earphones in her ears.

Chunji got off his bike to rest his legs and look at the Han River. His gaze fixed on a girl who was stretching near him. It's her. Chunji watched as she stretched and looked out at the river. He couldn't help but fall into a trance by her beauty. He snapped out of his thoughts and scolded himself. "Stop being a creep."

He decided to go talk to her but bumped into her instead. She said a short sorry and left again without giving him a chance to say anything. Chunji frowned but decided to let fate decide whether they would meet again.

Yana walked into the classroom and sat down.

"Did you hear? There's a new student who transferred from China!" The girls stopped gossipping when the teacher walked in with the new student.

The girls squealed, "He's so handsome!" "He looks like he just stepped out of a magazine."

Yana looked at the boy in front of the class and couldn't believe her eyes either. His hair was blonde and he had a face of an angel.

Chunji scanned the classroom until his eyes landed on the girl he bumped into the day before. Well, fate must be on my side. 

The bell rang for breaktime. Yana walked out with a granola bar in her hand. She dropped it when she saw Ljoe and Yoona talking and laughing while holding hands. Yana's lips trembled and she quickly turned around. And again, she bumped into someone. "Sorry."

Yana finally looked up at the person and gasped when she saw the new student gazing down at her. He's even better looking up close. 

"It's alright." Chunji's eyes trailed to someone behind her.

Yana looked back and realized that he was looking at Yoona. Of course. All boys are the same. "Excuse me." Yana walked past him and went up to the rooftop.

Yana looked over the city and let out a deep sigh.

"Was that your sister?" Yana gasped and turned around. Chunji stood next to her and looked at the view.

"Yeah, but don't try anything. She's taken." "By your crush."

"H-How'd you know?" Chunji looked at her and smirked, "It's written all over your face."

Yana frowned and lowered her gaze to the floor.

"I think you're prettier, you know." Yana's head shot up in confusion. "What?"

"I think you're way better than her. If I were that guy, I would've confessed to you instead."

Yana could feel butterflies flying around in her stomach as her face became hot. This handsome boy likes me instead of my sister? I must be dreaming.

"Don't be so down. There are more way better looking guys out there. Like me."

Yana laughed at his last comment. Chunji smiled and handed something to her. "Here."

"Where'd you get this?" She took the blue box from him. "You dropped it yesterday."

"I don't really need it anymore."

"Then can I have it?" Yana raised her brows at him. "Why?"

"I would love to get a gift from a pretty girl like you." He was way too smooth with his words. Yana felt her heart flip.

"So how about it? Can I take it?"

"Sure."

"Then I accept."

"Accept what?"

"Your confession."

"What?!"

Chunji smirked. "I'll wear the bracelet well." He winked and walked off the rooftop.