(Surprise) When Jinah gives candy to a little boy and gets scolded by his mother

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 tumblr_o4et9kJWkj1u2go3io1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3s3zg0BqR1te8cymo4_250.gif  tumblr_o3s3zg0BqR1te8cymo5_250.gif

tumblr_o3s3zg0BqR1te8cymo6_250.gif  tumblr_inline_o3s3z7lKSb1shjece_500.gif

For: 921127_930309

Partner: iKON's Junhoe

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Jinah arranged the chocolates ranging from white to dark and moved onto the gummies with a satisfied smile on her face. She hummed and went back to the cash register.

She looked up from her book when she heard light footsteps approaching the little shop. A little boy who looked around five-years old waddled inside and gaped at all the sweets stacked on the shelves. Jinah giggled as he stared in awe as his eyes twinkled. She walked around the counter and crouched in front of the little boy.

"Hey, kiddo. Are you here alone?" The little boy looked at her with big eyes and shook his head. "Do you want one?" She held out a lollipop. His face lit up with excitement but sulked right away and pouted. "My mommy doesn't want me to eat sweets."

Jinah frowned. The little boy's mouth was literally watering at the sight of all the candies and Jinah's heart hurt. "You know what? Noona will secretly give you one." "But what if my mommy sees?"

Before Jinah could reply, a woman in her thirties stomped into the store. "There you are! I told you to wait until mommy was done!" The lady roughly grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him toward her while eyeing Jinah. "And who are you?"

Jinah's eyes widened, "I work here." The lady looked around the store and scoffed, "Sweets everywhere. This is why people are getting obese."

Just then, a young man walked into the shop and looked at the assorted chocolates. He looked back when a woman started yelling.

The mother looked down at her son and gasped in horror. "What is this? Who gave this to you?!" She snatched the lollipop out of his hand and he started to cry. The lady glared at Jinah and accused her, "Why would you give this to my son?! Do you know how many cavities he will get? You're going to make him get addicted and become fat like you!"

Jinah gasped and unconsiously wrapped her arms around her body. She knew she wasn't skinny but she didn't think she was fat either. But she'd be lying if she said she wasn't conscious of her weight.

The young man rolled his eyes. He hated getting involved in other's business but he came to a conclusion that this woman was way too loud and rude.

"Learn to watch your weight! Or just quit this job so you can lose some fat. Come on, Minwoo. Let's go." The lady threw the lollipop away into the trashcan and dragged the crying boy out of the shop.

"Maybe you should learn to watch your kid." The lady stopped in her tracks and turned around, "Excuse me?"

"I suggest you apologize to her." The lady scoffed, "And who are you?"

Junhoe looked back at Jinah who was looking down at her feet. "I'm the man who couldn't pick what to buy because a some woman was being obnoxious." The lady gawked at him and opened to say something but he cut her off. "If you're going to lose your kid and make a scene, don't go out of your house."

He looked at the teary boy and bent down. He ruffled his hair and smiled. "Here, you can eat these chocolates." Junhoe put a small box of milk chocolates into his small hands. "Excuse me-" "You're not helping your son by stopping him from eating sweets. You're only ruining his childhood. So stop obsessing over how fat your kid is going to be and think about how happy he is." The lady huffed and dragged the little boy out of the store.

Junhoe sighed and turned around. Jinah was now looking at him. "Thank you."

Junhoe smiled, "It was nothing. Do you usually deal with customers like her?" Jinah shrugged, "It's part of my job."

Junhoe looked at her with sad eyes. "Oh, do you need help with anything?" Junhoe picked up two boxes of dark chocolates and put them on the counter. "I'll just buy these two."

Jinah nodded and quickly scanned the items. "Do you need a bag?" "No. Thank you," Junhoe grabbed the receipt and a box of chocolates and walked away.

"Wait, you forgot one!" Junhoe turned around and smiled, "Ones for you. You deserve it." He opened the door and looked back one more time. "Have a nice day."

Jinah's heart warmed up as she watched him walk away. She looked at the chocolates and smiled. "How'd he know I liked dark chocolate?"