When Leo is still in love with his dead girlfriend

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o6f4dmnqeZ1sy7xzgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o5w1qopyTe1raen6lo3_250.giftumblr_o5w1qopyTe1raen6lo1_250.gif

tumblr_o5w1qopyTe1raen6lo5_250.giftumblr_o5w1qopyTe1raen6lo2_250.gif

tumblr_o5w1qopyTe1raen6lo4_250.giftumblr_o5w1qopyTe1raen6lo6_250.gif

For: Inn_STARLIGHT

Partner: Vixx's Leo

I hope you like it! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

Leo blankly stared out the window with his knees folded to his chest. He hugged his knees closer and sighed.

N nudged Ravi and nodded at Leo. "He's been like that for months now. He got so skinny too! We have to do something."

Ravi nodded in agreement. "What about setting him up with someone? That'll get his mind off of Minji."

Leo, oblivious to his friends' idea, kept his eyes on the falling rain. You used to love the rain. Does it rain up there in heaven? I wish I was up there with you, Minji. 


Leo groaned in protest as his friends dragged him outside.

"You haven't seen sunlight in days, Leo. Come on." N pulled him and Ravi pushed him. They ended up at a cafe near his house.

Leo stared at the sign and turned around, "I'm going."

N and Ravi grabbed his shoulders and brought him back.

N sighed, "It's been months, Leo. Reminiscing about her won't bring her back."

Leo looked at his feet. He knew his friend was right. Maybe this would be good for him. Leo walked into the cafe and scanned the room.

"Leo sunbae! Over here!" Park Choah waved her arm in the air with a big smile on her face.

Leo walked over and sat down without a word. "What do you like, sunbae? Strawberry smoothie? Caramel Macchiato?"

Leo took the menu away from her and put it on the table. "Let's go outside."

Choah trailed behind him like a puppy as he calmly walked on the street. "Where are we going, sunbae?"

Leo didn't answer and continued to walk. Choah pouted but didn't bother him any longer. They ended up at the Han River and sat down on the grass.

Choah kept quiet but glanced at him time to time, wondering if she should talk again. 

She used to love coming here... 

Choah saw a man selling balloons and quickly bought one before coming back and sitting beside him. "Leo~"

Leo blinked and turned to her in shock. She laughed with a high, squeaky voice.

She in more helium. "Smile! You look the best when smiling~"

Leo felt the corners of his lips tug upwards but stopped himself.

She kept talking and laughing and making weird sounds, eventually making him smile. "Oh! You smiled! Yes!"

Leo covered his mouth and put the balloon away from . "Stop doing that. It's bad for your brain."

Choah giggled, "But I made you laugh." Leo chuckled and stared at her as she continued to smile back at him.

For the next week, Leo went out on a date with Choah everyday to try to get his mind off of Minji. But no matter how much he tried to forget her, he kept on seeing her and remembering her everywhere he went.

"Sunbae? What are you thinking about?" Choah asked while eating her pasta.

Leo looked at her and shook her head. "It's nothing." He looked at his pasta and poked it. She hated pasta. 

Leo looked at Choah who was beaming at the taste of the food and talking about a memory she had from high school.

Leo walked her home. "I had fun today, sunbae. See you tomorrow!"

"I won't be here tomorrow."

Choah slowly turned around. "Why? Are you busy?"

Leo sighed, "I...I don't think I can do this anymore, Choah."

She bit her lip. "....You're still in love with her, aren't you?"

Leo looked at her in shock. "Ho-"

"It's alright." Choah sadly smiled, "I understand. It was nice dating you, sunbae."

Leo sighed as he watched her walk inside. What have you done, Leo? 


Leo walked to the Han River again to clear his thoughts. He sat on the bench and looked at the water.

A kid holding a balloon skipped past him. His mind automatically trailed back to the time Choah in helium to make him laugh. He chuckled at the thought and gasped.

This was the first time he thought of someone else instead of Minji. Everytime he came to the Han River, he would think of the time Minji and he rode bikes together but now, he thought of Choah.

Throughout the week, he would catch himself eating pasta, looking at the stars, and humming waiting for the bus. He only did these things when he was with Choah. He only did these things after Choah came into his life, and everything he did with Minji was just a memory now.

Leo got up from the bench and ran to Choah's house. He knocked on the door, but no one answered. He called her but it led to her voicemail.

Leo frustratedly sighed. I ed up. 

Leo waited outside the cafe Choah worked at until after closing hours. Choah walked out after locking the doors and gasped when she saw Leo waiting for her. She ignored him and walked the other way.

Leo grabbed her and turned her around. "Choah-"

"It's late, sunbae. I should go home."

"I'll walk you."

"I can take the bus." Choah removed her hand from his and walked away.

Leo waited outsid everyday and tried to talk to her but she continued to give him a cold shoulder.

Choah locked the doors again. She started to walk away when she heard a high, squeaky voice calling her name. She turned around and covered to stifle her laugh.

"Choah~" Leo had a balloon in his hand as he lowered his head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I was only scared that you would leave me like she did..." He in more air and looked at her. "Will you forgive me?"

Choah burst out laughing, "Yes, but I can't take you seriously with that voice."

Leo threw the balloon away. "Thank God."

Leo walked her home and she unlocked her gate. "See you tomorrow?"

Leo nodded and smiled, "See you tomorrow."

Choah bit her lip, quickly kissed his cheek, and ran inside, leaving him dumbfounded and smiling. 

I'm finally letting you go, Minji. Choah's the first girl to melt me after you left. Please watch over us.