When its the full moon so Wonho warns Hyowoo to stay away from him but she's too stubborn

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

large.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1mmspbmYd1qhtvpj_500.gif

 tumblr_o1khn0XIJT1qa7sixo4_250.gif

Wonho-monsta-x-39255565-245-265.gif

For: LoveDaisy_09

Partner: Monsta X's Wonho

Thanks for waiting~ I appreciate it :-)

pagebreak1.png

Hyowoo watched in awe as Wonho ate all the food that was presented on the table. When he ordered the two plates of ddukbokki, udon, three kimbab rolls, and two blood sausage plates, Hyowoo thought he was crazy for thinking that he could finish it all by himself. But seeing him now, she knew that he was just crazy.

Wonho looked up at her with his mouth full. "Are you not eating that?" He pointed to her plate of ddukbokki with his chopsticks.

Hyowoo didn't respond, and he took it as a sign for him to eat it. 

wonho.gif?w=656

"Aha...go ahead." Hyowoo set her chopsticks down and sat back to watch him. "Aren't you full? I can't even eat a whole plate by myself."

Wonho shook his head and grinned with his mouth full.

"You wolves are hungry all the time too."

Wonho nodded and burped before slurping his udon noodles. "Ah~ I'm so full!" Wonho patted his flat stomach.

Hyowoo frowned and looked at hers. "I don't get how you still have abs after eating all of that. I should work out too-"

"Don't you dare." He pointed his finger at her. "I like your little belly." He poked her stomach, making her whine.

"Stop it." Wonho smiled and grabbed her hand before continuing to walk home.

"What should we do tomorrow?"

Wonho stopped walking, making her look at him in confusion. "Let's not meet tomorrow."

Hyowoo frowned, "Why?"

"Uh..." Wonho his lips as he tried to think of an excuse. "I...have to go visit my sick grandmother."

"You don't even have parents." Wonho cursed under his breath.

Hyowoo made him face her and looked up at him. "What's the real reason?" Wonho silently stared at her.

"...Is it because of the full moon?" His eyes widened, "H-How'd you know?"

Hyowoo smirked, "I have it marked on my calendar: the day Wonho goes crazy." She laughed, seeing the look of shock and discontent on his face. "I'm joking. I coincidentally saw it online yesterday." She gently touched his arm and looked into his eyes.

"You're not going to hurt me, Wonho-"

"How do you know that? I can't control myself during the full moon, Hyowoo. You saw what Kihyun did to Minji. He couldn't even recognize who she was. I don't want to hurt you like that."

Hyowoo softened and squeezed his hand. "I-"

"Don't say anything. I'm not changing my mind." Wonho put his hood on and walked away into the night.

Hyowoo watched him go with a frown on her face. I trust you, Wonho. I know you won't hurt me. 


Hyowoo knocked on the door. The sound of soft footsteps came closer and the door opened, revealing Changkyun. "Noona, what are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if Wonho was here, and by the look of your face I now know he's not."

Changkyun chuckled and stepped aside. "Come in." Hyowoo thanked him and walked inside.

"The guys are kind of crazy right now because, y'know." She nodded in understandment.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Waters fine." Hyowoo sat on the couch while Changkyun went to the kitchen.

A loud banging sound suddenly came from the room across from her, making her jump in fright.

Changkyun quickly shuffled to the living room. "Aish, Jooheon hyung's at it again. He's been throwing things around ever since the sun went down."

Hyowoo chuckled and took the glass of water. "It must be hard for them to resist the urge to....you know."

Changkyun sat down and sighed. "This is the only time I don't get jealous. If I had a mate right now, I'd have gone crazy too."

"Do you know where Wonho is?"

Changkyun bit his lip, "He told me not to tell you."

Hyowoo set her cup down and turned to him. "Kyun, I'm not afraid of him. I can take care of myself so please, tell me?"

Hyowoo got out of the cab and looked up at the abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods.

"Is this the place, miss?"

I hope so... "Yes, thank you." She shut the door and carefully walked up the creaking, wooden stairs that led to the front door.

She pushed the door and it creaked open into the hollow house. "Hello?", her voice echoed through the empty halls.

Hyowoo slowly walked through the dark house. Sounds of water dripping from broken pipes and crickets made her walk faster until she saw a source of light at the end of the hall. She gasped, seeing a fully lit room with a coffee table, tv, and a window facing a big window that showed the trees outside.

"Wonho?"

Wonho looked away from the window and stood up from the sofa in surprise.

"Hyowoo...you shouldn't be here." He turned around to face the window again.

Hyowoo carefully walked closer. "It's okay, Wonho. I trust you."

"But I don't trust myself. Hyowoo-" Wonho clenched his fists as he felt his blood boiling and eyes turning red. The closer she came, the stronger he got.

"Get out."

Hyowoo ignored his command and stepped closer and touched his arm. As soon as her hand came in contact with his skin, he jerked away and howled, pushing her to the ground in the process. Wonho had his back toward her as he fell onto his fours.

"Hyowoo...get out...now!"

Her eyes shook with fear as she saw her boyfriend turning into a beast.

Someone grabbed her arm and quickly dragged her out of the house.

"Are you okay?"

"Changkyun, w-what are you doing here?"

"Did you think I would let you come here without following you? I knew it wouldn't be safe. I shouldn't have told you. Come on."

Hyowoo looked back one more time before following Changkyun out of the woods.