When Wonwoo and Hayoon, the most quiet members, are paired up to take care of the twins

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

160424 LOVE&LETTER Showcase© Bunnyblanc | do not edittumblr_o64vqrohqj1s2zrgxo1_500.gif 

For: frostfire

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

Thanks for waiting! 

pagebreak1.png

JULIET got out of their van and walked into the house they shared with Seventeen for the show Hello Baby.

Hayoon opened the door and took her shoes off before walking into the wide-spaced living room. She froze when she saw the two kids they had to look after for the show.

"Unni!" Yoona ran up to her and hugged her legs. Hayoon awkwardly chuckled and pet her head.

The other members ran inside and picked up the twins. "Are you happy to see us again?" Yoongi and Yoona beamed at the girls.

Minyeon giggled and put them down. "Where are the boys? They should be here by now."

As soon as she asked, the door opened.

"Hello everyone!" Seventeen walked in and the twins, especially Yoona, squealed with joy and ran to them.

Hoshi picked Yoona up and tickled her tummy. "How has my princess been?"

"Good!" Yoona beamed and Hoshi kissed her cheek before putting her down.

Yoongi was in THE8's arms, smiling at him. He saw Wonwoo and reached his arms out. Wonwoo's eyes widened when THE8 handed Yoongi over to him. Wonwoo awkwardly held Yoongi in his arms and nervously smiled at the boy.

"Yoongi!" DK took Yoongi away and Wonwoo secretly sighed in relief.

"So who is staying today?" The nineteen of them sat around in a circle and voted.

"Who votes for Wonwoo?" Wonwoo gawked at Mingyu who suggested that he stay. He was even more flabbergasted when the majority of them raised their hands.

"Who votes Hayoon to stay?" Mingyu asked again with a smirk. The Seventeen members snickered and wiggled their eyebrows.

"Alright! Then it's set. Wonwoo and Hayoon are taking care of the twins today while we go out and eat. Have fun!"

Before the two could protest, the others rushed out of the house.

Hayoon slumped on the couch. She couldn't believe she was stuck with the twins with Wonwoo. Everyone knew that they were the worst with children.

She looked at Wonwoo and made awkward eye contact. They both quickly diverted their eyes.

"Noona..." Yoongi climbed onto the couch and sat on her lap.

Hayoon quickly sat up straight. "Hm?"

Yoongi looked at her with puppy eyes and pouted. "I'm hungry."

"Me too!" Yoona shouted while walking over to sit on Wonwoo's lap with a doll in her hand.

Hayoon and Wonwoo looked at each other and gulped. Both of them weren't the best chefs in the group either.

"Okay. Noona and hyung will make something for you." She told Yoongi and walked to the fridge.

She groaned when it was empty. What do the parents feed them in this house? 

Hayoon walked to Wonwoo who was staring at Yoona and Yoongi as they played with each other.

"Um, I think we have to go grocery shopping." Wonwoo looked up at her. "There's nothing in the fridge or cabinet."

Wonwoo rolled the shopping cart into the market with the twins on it and Hayoon following right behind.

"Alright. We should make something simple. Sausage! Kids like sausages, right?"

Wonwoo slowly nodded, "Yeah." He didn't really know either.

They walked side by side with Wonwoo pushing the cart and Hayoon stacking it up with ingredients.

The twins tugged on Wonwoo's cardigan and took his glasses off and tried it on. Wonwoo inwardly groaned. This is why I don't like kids. 

"What about this?" Hayoon held up a pack of squash and Wonwoo absentmindedly nodded.

"Oh! You two are such a cute couple!"

Wonwoo and Hayoon looked back in shock. Two middle-aged women cooed at them as they pushed their cart toward them.

"Are these your children? How adorable!" One of the women pinched Yoona's cheeks.

"Actually-"

"Well, have a nice day!"

"They look perfect with each other! Such a loving family," the other woman said while walking away, leaving an awkward tension between them.

Hayoon cleared . "L-Let's go check these out."

Wonwoo glanced at her and looked away. "Y-Yeah."

Wonwoo carried most of the bags inside and set them on the table.

"You should go play with them. I'll make lunch fast." Wonwoo nodded and went into the playroom.

After eating an edible meal that Hayoon was proud of, the four of them sat in the living room with the tv on.

Suddenly, Yoongi started to whimper and frown. Wonwoo looked at Hayoon for help. Hayoon shrugged and panicked.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi didn't say anything and kept on frowning.

Then, Wonwoo smelled it. "I think he took a dump."

"WHAT? Do you know how to change a diaper?"

Wonwoo shook his head. Hayoon facepalmed herself. "Alright, uh..." She picked Yoongi up and brought him to the bathroom.

Wonwoo trailed behind her with Yoona in his arms.

Hayoon took off Yoongi's pants and laid him down. The both cringed when she took the diaper off, releasing the toxic smell.

Hayoon wrapped the diaper up in a ball and handed it to Wonwoo. "Go throw this away."

Wonwoo gawked at her, "Me?"

"Yeah, you. I'll try to put a new one on him...somehow."

Wonwoo pinched the diaper and carried it to the trashcan with his arm stretched far away from him.

"Ew," Yoona covered her nose and Wonwoo nodded. "That's ew all right."

"I did it!" Hayoon proudly smiled.

Wonwoo walked in and tilted his head while looking at the new diaper that was wrapped around Yoongi's bottom. "What's that flap right there?"

Hayoon looked to where he was pointing and frowned. "I don't know...Ugh, when are the members when you need them?"

"You got that right." They looked at each other and laughed. "We'll ask them later."

Hayoon nodded and carried Yoongi back to the living room.

An hour later, the twins fell asleep on the ground. Wonwoo put a blanket over them and  affectionately rubbed their heads.

"They're not as hard to take care of as I thought they'd be. Especially because you were here, Hayoon."

Hayoon stared at him in shock. She felt her heart skip a beat and gulped. "Y-Yeah. I feel the same."

Wonwoo smiled and sat up. "Now we just have to wait for the others to come back."

They awkwardly sat there in silence. Wonwoo glanced at her and mustered up his courage to open his mouth. "He-"

"We're back!"

Wonwoo quickly shut his mouth as Hayoon stood up and greeted them. 

Maybe next time. I can talk to her next time, when no one is there to interrupt us. 

Wonwoo stood up and immediately complained to s about leaving him stay behind.