When Iris and Suga are forced to share the same ice cream

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

For: syafiqahyasin

Partner: BTS's Suga

Thanks for requesting and subscribing! Hope you enjoy! (:

"Umm... Suga we're already late. I don't think we should stop to eat something." Iris looked down while playing with her fingers.

"It's alright, they won't mind. And besides, you said you were hungry." Suga said while reaching for her hand. Cheeks turning a shade of pink, she looked at his hand that was now wrapped around hers.

The two had been friends for a while but they had become a couple only two weeks ago and as much as Iris wishes she could go back to not being awkward with him, she can't. 

"B-but we were supposed to meet at 2, its already half past 2." They were now walking along the streets of Suwon looking for a place to eat.

"Don't worry if they say anything I'll cover for you."

Iris smiled up at her boyfriend. 

Although it's awkward, I'm glad I got the courage to confront him. If not, I wouldn't have this sweet man to keep to myself.

She tightened her hold on his hand and glanced at the group chat on her phone that wouldn't stop vibrating.

Yo where are you.

No way punctual Iris isn't on time. What has the world come to.

Guys leave her alone she aint got time for us. She's probably busy with Suga rn.

Yeah they're probably having a hot make out session.

Iris turned a mad red at the last comment and put her phone away. Her friends loved teasing her.

They knew she was awkward around Suga and that they didn't do much skinship.

She could tell that Suga wanted to be a bit more intimate but he and never pushed her to do things she wasn't comfortable with. The furthest they've gone regarding intimacy is holding hands and hugging.

As for kissing... Iris began to think right when Suga's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Hey Iris, ddeokbbokki is fine with you right?"

"H-huh?" She hadn't noticed they had stopped walking.

"Uhh yeah. That's fine." Shaking the thought away they ordered the food and waited.


Finally arriving at Jin's house, they rung the bell and Eunji opened the door letting them in.

"Where were you guys? You said you'd come by 2 it's already 4," she asked as they headed to the living room.

"We stopped by somewhere to eat."

"I HEAR IRIS NOONA!!" Two voices yelled as Jimin and V ran down the stairs into the living room to give Iris a bone crushing hug.

"Hey go hug your own girlfriends."

"No! You took Iris noona from us so you have to share." The two said taking Iris away, leaving Suga with a scowl on his face.

He turned his attention to the other two on the couch.

"Where's Jin hyung? I brought the camera he left at my house the other day."

"He went to go pick Chorong noona up from the airport. Her flight got moved so she's coming today" Rap Monster answered.

"Give it to me, I'll go put it up in his room." J-Hope offered standing up from the couch. "Alright thanks." Suga said handing the camera over to him.

"Where were you? We were supposed to go shopping today!" Namjoo whined when she saw Iris, Jimin detaching himself from Iris and latching onto Namjoo.

"Oh right! Sorry it slipped my mind." Iris apologized.

"It's okay we can go when Chorong unnie comes."

"Haha alright." Iris went to sit down next to Hayoung who was scolding V for hugging other girls in front of her again.

"Guys Jin hyung has ice cream, lets eat it." Shouted Jungkook as he brought the ice cream to the living room.


They all sat down around a table and passed the ice cream, bowls and spoon around.

By the time the ice cream got to Iris and Suga there wasn't much left and only one spoon.

"You can eat it, I don't really want ice cream." Iris offered.

"Don't be silly I know how much you like ice cream, we'll just share."

Iris inwardly panicked. Share? As in share the same spoon? That's like indirect kissing thoough!

Iris started blushing at the thought.

Noticing how stiff she became, Suga continued, "Unless you don't want to. Then you can just eat it-"

"No, we can share!" Iris said quickly.

Suga tried to hold in his smile as Iris mentally scolded herself.

I'm being childish, sharing a spoon is no big deal, we did it before we started going out, it shouldn't be a problem now.

"Okay then, here say ahh." He held the spoon up, gesturing Iris to open . She took the ice cream in and Suga ate a spoonful afterwards.

See no big deal.

Feeling a sruge of confidence she decided to try something.

"Suga give me the spoon." Recieving the spoon from him, she scooped some ice cream onto it and offered it to him.

"A-ahh." Although a bit taken back, Suga obediently opened his mouth as Iris fed him the ice cream.

"Awww look at them, they're feeding each other." Bomi squealed, the comment causing Iris to duck her head in embarrassment.

At that moment, Chorong and Jin came in and seeing the scene, Jin whined like a girl.

"Hey, who said you guys can eat my ice cream."

The group started laughing at him and welcoming them home.

Glad the attention was diverted to somewhere else, Iris quickly finished the ice cream.

They cleaned up their mess and decided to watch a movie.

When the ending creidts started to play, most of them had fallen asleep, including Iris.

Suga looked down at the small weight on his shoulders and his lips curved into a small smile.

He took his time to trace her features with his eyes.

Gosh, she's so breathtaking. Suga gently caressed her cheek until his eyes landed on her lips.

His hearts started to break out into flips. I never noticed how pink and full her lips were.....

He slowly began to dip towards her until he realized what he was doing and shook his head.

No Suga, just wait a little more. Until she's ready.

Just then, Iris's eyes fluttered open and met with his. They were caught in a trance until someone rudely interrupted them witha loud yawn.

"Guys I think it's time to leave." J-hope streched his arms and stood up.

"Come on Eunji, I'll take you home."

Eunji lazily got up and clung herself onto her boyfriend, still half asleep.

They all said goodbye and parted separate ways, thanking Jin for the invite.

Jin rolled his eyes. "What invite? You guys just barge into my house without knocking, anyways."

Chorong held onto his arm and . "You better not be directing those words to me."

"You already know I'm never going to say it to you." He kissed her cheek before walking her home.


The next day, the girls met up again. They stopped to get something to eat before continuing their shopping spree.

They talked, laughed, and gossiped until Bomi brang up the topic of yesterdays hangout.

"You two were so cute when you were feeding each other the ice cream." Naeun said, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"I know! Next thing you know, you two will be kissing for real! I can't wait for you to tell us all about it!" Hayoung added on.

Kissing Suga directly? I can't wait for it to happen. 

The thought left Iris smiling for the rest of the day.