When Eunhye and Suho are getting ready for their break up

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

K2ytMQa.jpg

bf2010a1ba88e7fff9e0a4bfbb5f908b.jpg

For: exsuho1004

Partner: Exo's Suho

pagebreak1.png

Eunhye took out a baby pink colored box from under her bed. She opened the box and smiled as all the memories came back to her. She picked up the first thing she saw, a polaroid from last year's Christmas party at Luhan's house. Suho was kissing her cheeck, with his arms wrapped around her, under a mistletoe. She set the polaroid down and picked up a coffee colored teddy bear that Suho got for her on their second date. She chuckled thinking back to that time when he was so sure he'd beat the claw and get it on his first try. He got it on his seventh, she remembered. He insisted that he'd get it for her no matter what.

Eunhye then picked up a broken watch. She giggled to herself as she remembered their first meeting.

Eunhye was walking around the campus with a bunch of textbooks that she bought for the new semester. She was about to turn the corner when a bike ran into her, causing her to fall and drop her books. During the fall, her arm hit the wall and cracked the glass of her watch. "Are you okay?" Eunhye looked up at the sweet voice and was at a loss of words when she saw a handsome face looking at her with a worried expression. The handsome stranger helped her up and gasped when he saw her watch. "Your watch....Sorry, I wasn't looking properly." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. She just gave him a small smile. 
 

He quickly took out a pen and paper and jotted something down. "Here. I'll buy you a new watch. You can call me whenever you want to get it from me." When Eunhye didn't take the paper, he grabbed her hand and put it securely on her palm. He then bent down and picked up her textbooks for her. "Oh, you take psychology? What a coincidence, I started this semester too. Maybe we'll be in the same class." He gave her a charming, warm smile that made her melt once more. "Yeah, maybe." She put her head down to hide her red cheeks.

He picked his bicycle up and waved at her, "Well, see you around." When Eunhye realized he was leaving, she called out. "Wait, um." She wanted to know his name but she didn't know how to say it. And it was as if he read her mind when he said, "Oh right. I'm Suho. And you are?" She smiled. "Eunhye." 

After that day, she called him and they went to buy the new watch together. Afterwards, they went out to eat dinner and hung out until it was dark outside. It was their first date.

She still had the watch he bought for her two years ago on her left wrist. Eunhye slightly frowned as she took the watch off of her wrist. It's time that you go too. She placed it in the box and closed it. 

The next day, Eunhye dressed in a sweater and a skirt with a pair of heels. She stepped outside and noticed that the weather was a little chilly but she ignored it and left for the cafe where she would meet Suho for the last time. Eunhye opened the doors of the cafe and went to their usual spot. A couple minutes later, Suho came rushing in. 

Eunhye tried to hide her smile. He's two minutes late, as always. They greeted each other and talked about how their weeks were. After they finished their drinks, it was time to let each other go. 

Eunhye cleared . "So, I heard you're going to Europe." 

"Um, yeah. I got a job promotion. I'm finally chief editor." His proud smile made Eunhye unconsciously smile as well. "That's great! Congratulations." Suho placed his drink down on the table. "Thanks. So, what about you? I heard you got a promotion as well." Eunhye smiled, "Yup, I am now vice president of Hyesoo's fashion company." She could tell that Suho was trying to keep a smile on his face. "Well, congratulations to you too."

After they exchanged a few more words, they both got up from their seats. He opened the door for her like the gentleman he is. They stood facing each other for the last time. "Well." Suho started. "Well." Eunhye played with her fingers; he didn't really know what to say. She shivered from the breeze that blew her hair back. Suho sighed and took his jacket off. "I told you to dress warm during the winter. You never listen, do you?" He leaned in to put the jacket around her thin frame. The whiff of his cologne brought back memories and made her heart flutter. No, Eunhye. You can't do this right now. You have to say goodbye.

She took the jacket off and handed it back to him. "No, you wear it. I'm going to be home soon anyways." Suho cleared his throat and let out an awkward laugh. "Haha, right I forgot." Eunhye put her lips into a thin line. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." She put out her hand. He stared at it, slightly confused, before putting his out to shake it. "Yeah, I hope you live a good life, Eunhye." This would be the last time she would hear him say her name. The last time she would say his. She pushed the tears back and smiled. "You too, Suho."