(Surprise) When Jota eavesdrops and hears that Yoonji doesn't like boys who smoke

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 tumblr_nqksnjj7mu1th4ueuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nl2y9mvCSf1rm7fruo1_500.jpg

For: 921127_930309

Partner: Madtown's Jota

Thanks for waiting so patiently~

pagebreak1.png

Jota threw his cigarette on the ground and crushed it with his shoe. He spat on the ground before walking back into his friend's house.

tumblr_inline_nkqbxfluX81sxbr2k.png

Buffy handed him the controller with his eyes glued on the tv screen. Jota sat down next to him and started to play but unlike Buffy, his eyes kept glancing away from the screen and up the stairs. The white door was closed and was the only thing blocking him from his crush.

He could hear her laughter coming from behind the door and a small smile grew on his face.

"Ha! I won again!" Buffy tackled Jota on the couch. "You owe me ten bucks." Jota rolled his eyes and gave it to him. Buffy hooted and got off of Jota. "What's with you these days? You used to beat me all the time. Maybe the smokes going to your head."

Jota scoffed, "That doesn't even make sense." "Or maybe someone is getting to your head." Buffy wiggled his eyebrows.

Jota hit his back, "Shut up."

Buffy winced and shrugged, "As long as it's not Yuri."

"Don't worry. I'm never, ever going to like your younger sister. Ever."

"Then it's Yoonji, huh!"

Jota quickly covered Buffy's mouth and shushed him. "Shut up!" He hissed.

Buffy put his hands up in defeat. "Why don't you just confess to her? I bet she likes you."

"No one knows that."

"Maybe we can find out."

Jota leaned in, interested. "How?"

"We can eavesdrop on their conversation."

Jota's mouth dropped, "No way! That's invasion of privacy."

Buffy shrugged, "I guess you'll never know if she likes you bac-"

"Let's go."

Jota and Buffy cupped their ears and leaned on the wall that connected the siblings' rooms.

"Do you hear anything?" Buffy leaned closer.

"Not if you keep talking." Buffy scowled at his friend but zipped his mouth.

Jota could surprisingly hear their voices clearly through the walls. Thank God the walls are thin. 

"I like the eyes. They're the first thing I look at."

"Mm, then what about a turn off?"

"A turn off?"

"Yeah! What would make you dislike a guy?" 

Jota's face was practically attached to the wall now. He couldn't believe that Buffy's plan was working. The girls were actually talking about boys and their ideal types. 

"I don't like guys who smoke." 

Jota's bright face dimmed. 

"Like Jota?" 

Before Yoonji answered, Jota leaned off the wall. He heard enough. After he left Buffy's house, Jota sulked all the way home and stayed in bed all day.

"She probably hates me. I smoke almost everyday, oh gosh." He rubbed his face and sighed. "That's it. I'm quitting."


"Give me one!" Jota yelled at Geon, who jumped back in fear. 

tumblr_inline_nkqbu0kF141sxbr2k.png

"You're the one who told me to not give you one!"

Jota gritted his teeth, "Well now I'm telling you to give me one."

Geon shook his head and took a step back. Jota shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "Hurry up and give me one, Lee Geon. Five, four, three, two-"

Jota opened his eyes and cursed when he saw Geon running away.

He hit his head to control his urge. "No, Jota. Yoonji doesn't like girls who smoke. You have to quit."

Jota was shaking the whole day. The last time he didn't smoke was two years ago, which was before he started. Jota decided to go to Buffy's house again because Buffy said he'd buy him food. And because there was an 80% chance that Yoonji would be there again.

Jota shoved pizza into his mouth and let out a satisfied groan. "This is so good."

Buffy smirked and shook his head. "I'm surprised you got through the day without smoking once."

Jota rolled his eyes, "Don't remind me. I never knew that quitting would be this hard. Maybe I shouldn't and just die alone."

"No, you can't die alone. You're going to come to my house everyday then."

"Then what?"

Buffy slyly smiled at him before taking another bite of his pizza.

"What? You quit smoking?" Buffy asked out loud in a not-so-obvious tone. He winked at Jota and nodded his head.

"Y-Yeah, I decided to stop completely."

"Wowww. I can't believe you QUIT SMOKING, JOTA."

"Yup. I'm COMPLETELY OVER IT."

"Can you guys talk any louder?" Yuri glared at them from upstairs.

Yoonji peaked from behind her and smiled. "Hi guys."

Buffy nudged Jota. "H-Hey, Yoonji." Jota did a small wave and smiled.

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Stop talking so loudly. We can't concentrate on our show."

The girls went back into Yuri's room and shut the door.

"Do you think she heard us?"

"Oh, she definitely heard us."

Buffy raised his hand in the air and high-fived Jota. 

"Now we just have to wait until she admits that she likes you back." 

Behind the closed door, Yuri sat Yoonji down on the bed and squealed.

"See? He quit smoking! He totally likes you!"

Yoonji laughed, "Him quitting doesn't conclude anything. Maybe he just felt like quitting all of a sudden."

"Yeah, right after he hears you say that you don't like guys who smoke?" She deadpanned.

Yoonji smiled, "I guess you're right. Your plan worked!"

"Now we just have to wait until he confesses."