When V hurt his arm saving Minah

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

bts-trans:  160321 V’s Tweetむねキュンした? #심쿵 https://t.co/SZ36E6EQ2fDid your heart pound? #HeartAttack  Trans cr; Maya @ bts-trans© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

tumblr_nny4pjEWXb1rtcxnwo1_250.gif  tumblr_nny4pjEWXb1rtcxnwo2_250.gif

For: kpop_addict4ever

Partner: Bts' V

Thanks for waiting! I appreciate it. 

pagebreak1.png

Minah stared at the roaring waves crashing onto the rocks down below and gulped. She took a step forward but immediately stumbled back when another wave hit the rocks, making sounds of thunder hit her ears. Her legs shook. She was scared.

Minah closed her eyes and though about all the times she was happy in her life.

Minah's parents passed away when she was in grade school. She was sent to a foster home where other kids bullied her. She was bullied at school and laughed at wherever she went.

The only friend she thought she had went behind her back and made her an outcast as well. The boy she fell in love with humiliated her in front of the whole school.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she choked on her sobs. 

Was I ever happy? No. My life is a joke. I'm a joke. Why should I continue living this miserable life if I'm suffering?

Minah opened her eyes, determined, and took a step forward. She looked down at the crashing waves. Her eyes and legs didn't shake anymore. 

I'd rather suffer in hell. 

Minah took off her shoes and closed her eyes as she spread her arms. I'm finally coning for you, mom and dad. She tipped forward and let the waters surround her.

V packed his fishing gear and whistled as he walked to his favorite spot on the beach he came to every Sunday. He looked up at the sun and smiled. "It's a beautiful day! A perfect day to sit out in the sun and fish for fun."

V sat down on his favorite rock near a cliff and started to put the bait on the hook. He threw the line in the water and waited with a lollipop in his mouth. V hummed his mother's favorite song as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

He looked around and did a double take when he saw a figure on the cliff. Is that a girl? She's dangerously close to the edge. What if she falls? He frowned at the thought but shrugged it away.

"She's probably enjoying the view-" Why is she taking her shoes off? No- 

V shot up when she fell into the water. He threw his lollipop to the ground and threw his jacket off before diving into the cold autumn sea. V swam as fast as he could toward the drowning body and wrapped his arms around the girl's waist before pulling her to the shore nearby.

He laid her down on the sand and tapped her cheeks. "Miss? Miss? Wake up! Miss!"

Minah lay breathless, scaring V. He has no choice but to perform CPR. After several tries of giving CPR and pumping her chest, Minah coughed out sea water and opened her eyes. V sighed in relief and finally collapsed onto the sand next to her with his chest going up and down.

Minah blinked and looked up at the light. Am I in heaven? 

Hearing the waves curl onto the shore, Minah knew she wasn't dead. She sat up and gasped when she saw the stranger lying down next to her.

V smiled at her, "Next time, take off your parka before you jump in. I thought I was going to die trying to pull you back to the shore." He let out a dry laugh and took deep breaths to calm down.

Minah frowned, "I never asked you to save me- Your arm!"

V looked down at his bleeding arm. "Aw man, now I can't tell people that I've never broken a bone before."

Minah frowned at his sarcasm. How can he joke around when he's bleeding to death? 

"You should stop joking around and get that fixed before it gets worse."

V sat up using his good arm. "And you should stop jumping off cliffs and start smiling before you grow old. All you've been doing is frowning since I saved you."

Minah frowned again. "Aha! You're frowning again." V, using his good arm, brought his hand to and stretched the corners of her lips upward into a smile. "There. Look how pretty you are when you smile. Frowning only makes you uglier."

V stood up and sighed. "I'm going to go get my arm checked now. It was nice saving you."

"Why did you?" V stopped in his tracks.

"Why did you save me?"

He turned around and showed her his smile again. "Because life is too short to die early."

Minah furrowed her brows, "What?"

V flashed her a lop-sided grin. "See you again, parka girl."

Minah frowned as she watched the strange male walk away. I hope I never see him again. 

Minah sighed and looked at the ocean. "Life is too short to die early?" She shook her head and caught her self frowning again. "There. Look how pretty you are when you smile." 

A small smile grew on her face as she thought of the boy's words. "He called me pretty. For the first time in my life, someone said I was pretty."