When Mirae thinks that Leo only accepted her confession because he didn't know how to reject her without hurting her feelings

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4fu1dUwto1sy7xzgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o015bdb3Me1rww9fso1_250.gif  tumblr_o015bdb3Me1rww9fso2_400.gif

For: KissMe_EXOtic

Partner: Vixx's Leo

Thanks for waiting~

pagebreak1.png

"I-I like you, Leo."

Mirae finally blurted out the words she's repeated in her head a million times.

Leo blankly stared at her for a long time, making her feel nervous. 

Is he going to reject me? 

"Okay."

"O-Okay?" Mirae furrowed her brows. That was not an answer she was expecting.

"Meet me afterschool in the music room. I'll have my answer by then." 

Mirae gripped onto the doorknob and took a deep breath. 

He accepted my confession, right? So he likes me back, right? 

She twisted the knob and slightly opened the door to the music room, only to see Leo and his best friend N talking near the piano.

"What did you say to her?" N questioned.

Mirae stopped and listened.

"I didn't say no because I didn't want to hurt her feelings."

Mirae's hopes dropped at his statement.

He was just being polite? So he doesn't like me back. 

With a heavy heart, Mirae walked away without listening to the full conversation.

"What did you tell her?"

"I said yes, your singing is great. Jooyeon's auditioning for the first time. I don't want to let her hopes down."

N patted Leo's and Leo scowled and moved away. "Aw, our Leo is such a gentleman."

N smiled and looked at the door. "Didn't you say Mirae was coming to meet you here?"

Leo suddenly blushed and his voice grew small. "Yeah. I'm finally going to tell her how I truly feel about her."

N gave him a smug look. "Is there going to be a new couple now? Tell me all about it tomorrow. I have to go pick my little sister up."

Leo nodded and waved as his friend left. "Say hi to Hanbyul for me!"


N plopped down in his seat next to Leo in the classroom and curiously leaned in with his chin rested in his palms.

"Sooooo what happened?"

Leo sighed, "She never came."

"What?! Why?"

Leo glared at him. "If I knew, I wouldn't be here right now. I would be talking to her about it."

"Well go ahead. She's right there." N pointed outside the classroom where Mirae walked by.

Leo shot up from his seat and ran after her. "Mirae!"

Mirae turned back and her eyes widened in panic when she saw Leo heading toward her. 

Oh no, he's going to reject me. I don't want to hear it! 

Mirae started running and successfully got away from him.

Mirae poked her head out of the girls' bathroom to check if the coasts were clear.

There was no sign of Leo. She sighed in relief and stepped out.

Right when she was about to walk past the boys' bathroom, Leo popped out and blocked her way, making her bump into him.

Mirae, with wide eyes, turned around and tried to run away but he grabbed her arm.

"Mirae, why didn't you come yesterday?"

"Because you were going to reject me."

Leo furrowed his brows, "What? Where did you get that idea from?"

Mirae looked up at him with teary eyes. "I overheard you and N talking yesterday. You told him you accepted my confession because you didn't want to hurt my feelings."

Leo tried to remember and process everything she just said. He suddenly scoffed and started chuckling.

Mirae frowned, "It's not funny."

"It's funny to think that you thought that I didn't like you back. I was telling N that I told Jooyeon that she was good at singing because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. With you, it's a different story."

Leo slid his hand down from her wrist to her hand and laced his fingers through hers. "I want to show you something."

He led her to the music room and made her sit down.

He walked to the piano. "This is my answer."

Leo gracefully moved his fingers over the keys and sang:

"Saying I love you with words might not be enough but still I will confess you to today. I wanna be with you. Don't forget that there's a person who will protect you always from a steo behind you."

Leo stopped and opened his eyes. Mirae had her hand over as her eyes smiled into cresent moons.

Leo walked over and grabbed her hand that was over and gently rubbed it.

"So, Cha Mirae. What do you think about being my girlfriend?"

Mirae couldn't express her feelings in words and just eagerly nodded.

She let out a breath and smiled as she tiptoed to hug his neck.