When Wonwoo, the school rebel, saves Hayoon late at night

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

GQ Magazine Solo Pictorial 

you’ve been shot by wonwoo’s heart

For: frostfire

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

I hope you like it :)

pagebreak1.png

It was close to midnight. Hayoon closed up the shop she worked at and walked the night streets of Seoul.

She suddenly smelled something delicious and traced the smell which led her to her favorite dessert shop.

Hayoon couldn't resist the temptation and ordered a vanilla ice cream waffle sandwich.

While waiting for her order, Hayoon looked around the lively stands and crowds of people walking.

Among the people, she saw a familiar face sitting alone on a curb with a cigarette in between his lips.

She rolled her eyes. She hated smokers. Plus, the person smoking was none other than Jeon Wonwoo, the school rebel.

Hayoon never talked to him before or had a class with him but she hated him.

She knew she disliked him just by the fact that he was a bad boy.

Hayoon learned that bad boys were never good, and to never get involved with them.

Her name was called and she got her dessert. She sniffed and savored the smell before opening to take a bite.

Just as she was about to, someone bumped into her from behind, causing her face to smash into the ice cream.

Hayoon was a good girl, but that didn't mean that she wasn't fiery.

She quickly turned around with an angered expression. "Watch where you're going, punk!"

Her face fell when she was met with three big men with thick beards wearing leather jackets glaring down at her.

She gulped and unconsciously squeezed her waffle out of fright.

The one with the black mustache and bandana around his head leaned forward. "What did you say?"

His breath smelled like cigars and alcohol. Hayoon coughed and squinted her eyes at the nasty stench. "I'm sorry."

She quickly bowed and turned to leave but yelped when he grabbed her arm. "Nu uh uh. You're not leaving that easily."

His grip on her wrist tightened and she shrunk by the second.

"Hey, big man!" The man cursed when someone threw a lighter at his head, causing his head to jerk to the side. "What the -"

"I suggest you let her go before things get messy." The man sneered and turned toward the voice.

Hayoon did the same and gasped when she saw Wonwoo walking up to them with a smirk on his face.

The man let go of Hayoon's wrist and stepped toward Wonwoo, towering over him. Hayoon tried to slip away but the two other men guarded her.

"Say it again, scrawny." Wonwoo's smirk deepened, "I said let her go before I beat your ." He spat at his face.

"You littl-" "The police!" Wonwoo pointed to the left.

The three men momentarily panicked and let their guard down. Wonwoo used this time to grab Hayoon's hand and run away.

Hayoon yelped as the waffle fell out of her hand. That was five dollars. She frowned but followed so that she could live.

Wonwoo looked back when the three men called after them.

". Hold on tight." Wonwoo squeezed her hand and started to run faster.

Hayoon didn't know why but Wonwoo looked astonishingly handsome at the moment.

Was it because of the wind blowing in his hair? Was it the fact that he was playing hero?

They turned into a dark alley, which fortunately was not a dead end.

They hid behind the shadows as the three men searched the area.

"I think they went that way!" The men ran toward the other direction.

Hayoon sighed in relief but her heart was still racing from the long run. Or maybe because of the position she was in. 

Wonwoo's chest was pressed onto her back, his smell lingering around her.

His hand was on to prevent her from breathing too loudly and getting caught while the other was around her waist.

Wonwoo sighed and turned to her. His sharp eyes went to her lips.

He slowly brought his hand up, making Hayoon's heart go crazy. What is he doing?! But Hayoon didn't move.

Wonwoo gently touched her soft lips, as if in a trance. 

They looked at each other and stared into each others eyes for a couple of seconds, letting the awkward tension last a while longer.

Wonwoo seemed to realize what was happening and let her go. He cleared his throat, "There was ice cream on your face."

Hayoon quickly wiped with her sleeve and let out a small thanks.

What was this queezy feeling inside her stomach? Hayoon reasoned that it was because she hadn't ran in two years.

The two ended up walking to the bus stop. The streets were almost empty, now that it was nearing two in the morning.

They sat a seat away from each other and let the silence take over.

Hayoon could feel the tension between them. She had to break it somehow.

"Thanks for saving me, by the way."

"No problem." It was silent again.

Hayoon was about to say something again when she involunatrily shivered.

She looked down at her attire and realized that she was freezing. She was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

She was definitely going to get a cold.

Hayoon wrapped her arms around her body and rubbed them to keep warm-

A jacket fell around her shoulders. Wonwoo was now sitting next to her, only wearing a shirt.

His black leather jacket was around her shoulders. Hayoon could smell his sweet and slightly minty scent.

She hated to admit it but she actually didn't mind the smell of smoke mixed in with his smell.

Hayoon glanced at him and quietly giggled when his eyes started to droop down with his head.

He quickly opened his eyes and sat up straight, pretending that he was never dozing off.

Hayoon smiled and wrapped the jacket tigher around her. Maybe bad boys aren't so bad after all.